So what will happen to Japan now?

So what will happen to Japan now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2i_R7zUPVw
youtube.com/watch?v=K8ZDlDF2s_4
youtube.com/watch?v=UOC3K0X8Gcw
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/11/05/business/russia-japan-agree-promote-economic-cooperation-russian-far-east/#.WB-UEyR59_l
twitter.com/holico_studio__/status/796291564569960448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump has been a vocal supporter of what PM Abe is already beginning to do (rebuild Japan's military capacity). I don't think Trump understands or cares about the logic behind the Yoshida Doctrine, and he might be very happy to see it scrapped entirely.

I'm going to have a massive hangover.

Trump will probably do everything he can to destroy it. The idea of the US providing defense for another country while we give them open access to our markets (which they don't reciprocate) is the opposite of what he stands for.

Pretty much all the natives in my staff room i.e. everyone except me (typical invader here, but it's temporary I swear!) were all pro-Clinton, though I know at least privately a couple of them were pro-Trump.
I think the leftist middle class is growing here. It's not to the radical level like in the West (or Korea amirite?!), but it's like what I remember from when I was a kid: middle-aged women voicing their opinions of "we must be nice to everyone even when people are not nice to us" view on life and the men being too nice to respond with the correct views for fear of being seen as mean.

>rebuild Military

EDF! EDF! EDF!

nothing

Make Anime Great Again

Same here, but I wouldn't really call them left. Japanese are pretty apolitical. Most of them just see Trump acting uncouth and don't like it. My staff room was the same (except for one based guy)

Here's an idea. Make the table legs longer and put chairs around it.

It's scary to me that Trump supporters have to hide and talk in whispers. Even now after he's won! Not in Japan I mean but in general. Liberal backlash is a terrible thing. They ruin lives.

As an american, how can I come live in japan. How strong is the dollar there? I've got some decent savings.

>Trump slaps tariffs on their goods
>Prices drop
>China btfo

But I'm sitting on a chair lmao
After today the dollar is gonna be complete shit compared to the yen (which is amazing for me) but there's tons of jobs here. Don't listen to fags who shit talk English teaching. It's a good job and I'm having the time of my life doing it

anime will become real.

You can self sponsor if you have $50000 for capital and can start a business here.

PROCREATE
END OF SHITTY CARTOONS

Huge tariffs on anime and jav so American equivalents will have less competition.

Relations with Russia will improve which is great. Japan might rebuild its military and become a proper country again. Nothing but good things on the horizon.

Great. no more nardo.

Japan will rise with the US no doubt

Its Time for japans military to rise again

Don't forget 自民党 got a 2/3 majority in the last election. It's a matter of if, not when 日本 becomes 大日本帝国 again

Shouldn't they try to get out of that recession first?

I think his few anti-japan statements in the early campaign were a call back to the times when the nips had the booming economy, you know, pre-bubble era.
He was likely testing the waters for popularity.
Thing is, it's China that is the actual big bad now and any negatives in the relations with Japan will obviously harm the US interests.

Trump has had an axe to grind against the Nippons since the 80's hasn't he?
nigga might just cut them loose
by bitch and fuck your toyotas too

Make mecha great again.

anime will be made real

Trump is allied with Russia and China, so Japan is screwed.

Serves them right for WWII

>Russia allied with China
>Trump allied with China

President Trump will make anime real.

Asian tendies?

ally with Russia and Asean

Abe is working something out with Putin.

It's gonna be great bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=T2i_R7zUPVw
youtube.com/watch?v=K8ZDlDF2s_4

They'll activate their gundam and display their nuclear arsenal by using the gundams bazooka to blow up a city in China. Anime will become real.

Make Hiroshima Great Again

The Gendong will crush gundam

>yfw he'll ban Crunchyroll and other payed streaming sites because anime is degeneracy

No reason they can't do both. Especially now that there's a US President who's unlikely to tolerate the traditional US-Japanese arrangement of "focus on your economy and our military will keep you safe".

In fact, we try to make Gundam by 2019.
youtube.com/watch?v=UOC3K0X8Gcw

karaage chicken is delicious. you should try it if you get a chance.

Trump questioned America's commitment to Japan's defense. Say goodbye to Anime!

Japain will rebuild it's military and help us defend the east.

They have one of biggest fissile material stockpiles in the world, so they can go nuclear literally anythime the truly feel the need. I wouldn't worry about them.

You should know.
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/11/05/business/russia-japan-agree-promote-economic-cooperation-russian-far-east/#.WB-UEyR59_l

Should hurry up and get nukes

Dai Nippon Teikoku? Doubt it, Japan is cucked.

>lose anyone in a war
>population 0

Same as it ever was.

Low birth rates, anime and borderline irrelevancy outside of their wacky culture.

>Ireland
>Commenting about irrelevancy

Nikkei is free falling.

Japan will be GREAT again

Quick question.

Is Japan today just as hardworking as the Japan of the 90's?

But Hiroshima is already 神ってる.

Japan was stronger than China till 2000s but USA kept base. Japan only lost money.
Japan is weaker than China now but USA trys to end base. That's OK but USA is selfish.

Forgot picture.

Japanese in 90's worked for money. We could get overtime money.
Japanese now work for only finishing business on time. We can't get overtime money.

Not really, it's got a declining birth rate and a growing elderly population, which causes its viable working population to shrink and decreases its economic output.

What Japan needs is the opposite of what America needs, a relaxed immigration policy.

The yellow race is saved

My job involves a lot of import / export from Japanese companies to outside and my bosses were fucking pissed about TPP because they know trump isnt going to sign that shit - but on the upside it is a great day for Japanese agriculture. Regardless, Japan wont be accepting any dune coons.

Bro, I am arguing for the return of Japanese Self Defense Force becoming a major power-broker in the region, with the USA as a cornerstone of our East Asian alliance. It doesn't seem likely though because of the DPJ's efforts along with other unintended consequences such as Durterte's rise to power. I wish you the best and may we prevail against China.

Anime
Hentai
Earthquake

Business as usual...
But maybe with some nukes!

Translate for me bros

gotta JSDF into a proper army now, init
unless you pay more that is.

produce more manly men into said army, this will kill the otaku culture and switch Japan back into a warrior culture.

the East Asian Sea will be conquered by Japan once again, the islands between Russia and Japan will be Japanese again, Australia will become Japanese.

>What Japan needs is the opposite of what America needs, a relaxed immigration policy.

Nice try, kike, but no.

"My loud mouthed annoying dad became president so my plans to live a quiet live went to hell
Episode 1
(also, my mom and big sis are way too sexy)"

Barron has become 2D!

Sounds like the next big hit

source tweet:

twitter.com/holico_studio__/status/796291564569960448

I've heard one comment on it and it was a girl asking why Obama is resigning.

It's quite refreshing because I'm so tired of Obama and the criminal hag.

Do I preorder it?

US pulls out troops from Japan and Germany. I wonder what could go wrong..

Thank you Trump for this once in a century opportunity.

they're all going to die in the next 40 years from Fukushima radiation

source: Helen Cauldicott, Michio Kaku

japan, why can't abe get his wife in line?

The nippons will be free to make their country great again and rebuild their army.

What will happen to Okinawa now, lads?

spend to protect your country
or
spend to continue a suicidal multiculti project
or
make a deal with Trump and pay the fuck up (taking funds from precious multiculti project)

all these things will have ripples, i hope he tears our leaders a new asshole they deserve it.

They'll get their own weapons so they can tell China to kindly fuck off.

So my good japanese friends....next time without Italy and maybe ask america to help this time?
(Trump is a pretty cool guy after all, not to mention he has german roots)

Nothing. Is there something happened?

I hope he will make their markets open to us as well

>All these weebs in Japan
>Complaining about the Japs not liking Trump

If the Japs liked Trump, you faggots would be hanging by your dicks along fence posts for being pimply pasty virgin nerds that wank on imaginary 'wife' pillows. God, I hope Japan rises again so all the weebs can get obliterated off the face of this planet.

Think about what can go right!

Alright Japans, let's make a deal.
I need 2 things:

1. 3rd season of Spice and Wolf. With "good" ending from the light novel.
2. I want you to make Nasu write Tsukihime 2.

Then we can discuss that peace treaty you want so badly.

Pretty reasonable, desu.

Between Trumps promises to make anime great again, and the new lady governor of Tokyo wanting to turn the whole city into Akibahara, I'd say things are looking up.

make japan great again? lol you need to let in migrants to do it for you because jap men are a dying breed of losers and beta cucks

we want it to go wrong, these fuckers need to be replaced, asap

you don't get to play Milquetoast politician in the age of Trumpism

TPP gets voided
Japan is fully rearmed along with South Korea
Talks to get Kurils back proceed smoothly withou Russophobes like Killary interfering

Dew it.

Yes, the moment he does that, everything will change. I don't know how it's in Sweden but the #1 concern here is the US """forgetting""" their NATO partnership. They very well know that their entire cabal exists only because the current leading elite in US allowed to. Remove the root of this problem and the rest will vanish at the speed of light.

Practically everything. Trump might be the single most important event of the last 70 years.

I, too, wonder how normals think of him.

I will go live there

Can we have it?

They'll stay cucked while Trump fucks them up the ass

I'll thank Trump if USA's base leaves from Japan.
We need true ally and true business partner.

they'll fucking pay or get fucked
it's really gonna be that simple

no free lunch
America finally has balls again

>Not drinking Sapporo classic

horry fak