Sup Forums Christmas Cheer Thread #10

Previous thread: It's that time of year again. Time to share holiday comics, cartoons, comradery, traditions, and spread some cheer to your fellow anons.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you. I'll have two of these pastebins going, one filled with the ungifted wishlist codes and another with all wishlists that have been posted this year.

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top after /wishlist/. If you are using one of the international versions of Amazon please let us know when you post your list.

Amazon will automatically donate a small portion of your purchase amount to the charity of your choice if you simply type "smile.amazon.com" rather than using the usual "www". Doing this is just one more way to spread the love this holiday season (and the rest of the year too, if you so choose).

If you frequent the threads please don't spam your list number, if you want to keep sharing it please only post it once per thread. Just because you've posted your list doesn't mean someone will purchase you a gift. It's random how user's will choose who to buy for. But please take a look through some of the lists and see if there's anyone/thing you want to gift.

The pastebins will be updated at least once a day, if you have any questions or concerns you can email Elusive at [email protected]

Amazon changed how their lists work so please post letting us know when you buy gifts for someone.

Ungifted: pastebin.com/36vJM2pE
All: pastebin.com/rf4GDz5h

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXca4WcCzlo
youtube.com/watch?v=zblhY65gPOk
bit
youtube.com/watch?v=KJ1ERBewLdg
youtube.com/watch?v=odskNtdPyDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Has the SCIENCE of cooking gone too far?!?!

you can do smile on .co.uk too now OP

i guess talking about a the uk site is a good time to post my wishlist too O7WFF5YI3TU6 (.co.uk)

>10 minutes into Ramen and Chill and he gives you this look.

Reposting this from last thread cause it's too good

youtube.com/watch?v=AXca4WcCzlo

>Waiters are in awe of this man's shocking trick

While we're on the subject of slightly odd Christmas music: youtube.com/watch?v=zblhY65gPOk

You can do this amazing ramen at home, follow us on FB for the full recipe!
>Owl City
mi homie

The Grinch has to do better than that to finish me off. I live!

Thanks for the well wishes people. Shit hit the fan this end. Not pictured are the other 2 canulas in my left arm. Won't lie, it's been very difficult post surgery. Been dosed up hard at points, last night i collapsed just standing up. The good news is that corners have been turned and I'm now on the mend.
Also, ICU looks like the bridge of the enterprise.

Since the hospital network is blocking Sup Forums I have to resort to being a dirty phone poster. I've not been told how long I have to be in here for but thems the breaks. I even missed see the first sprinkle of snow this year. Gutted!

I'll no doubt be haunting storytimes for as long as my data plan keeps up.

As always if anyone wants to check out my books they're at bit DOT ly/2AxVJhD
Suppose if people want to be kind enough to gift captain cut up here, my list is 235AQ8RR6QF06 .co.uk

[Spoiler]I got 2 old fellas with dementia in my ward bay of 6 inc me. Fucking cruel desease [/spoiler]

Stay strong. Nothing but the best thoughts are beamed from us.

Glad to see that you're doing relatively well and happy to have you back with us sheol!

Good to have you back! Rest up and heal well!

So happy to hear from you, you had us really worried, get well very soon

Hope it goes well and you make a speedy recovery.

Have some mice, my mother has knitted a bunch so if someone can gift a cat that would be helpful.

Can't go wrong with it!
Let me throw in a bit of a different Christmas sound I enjoy hearing: youtube.com/watch?v=KJ1ERBewLdg

Dang man, good to hear you're on the up and up though. Best wishes and keep getting better!

And for what I'm hoping is the last time I screwed up setting the address, here's my wishlist: 3N0EQ5R9VYBX Hopefully I did it right this time.

Also I can't seem to find your list, you sure you posted the right code?

Have a storytime.

Welcome back from the brink. Glad to see you are "okay". God bless you this season

This is pretty dope. Reminds me of Trans Siberian but more metal.

Aw shucks thanks guys

Those mice are great!

235AQ8RR6QFO6 .co.uk

I mixed up a o with a 0. Doh!

Hey everyone. I was wondering if I had already been gifted C9GMXSMBZ145 as my code is in the All list but not in the Ungifted list, but I haven't received a notification about something being bought from my list. I checked my settings and it's supposed to send me an email when that happens.

You think with how well they know each other, Bruce would have just called Clark up.

"Hey man, sorry but little Damien took Jon. You know how kids are, I'll talk to him."

She added a bunch of threads to their backs so they function as tree decorations. As I said hope you have a quick recovery Also, nice list

youtube.com/watch?v=odskNtdPyDE

Hope you'll get better soon SHEOL, threads kinda lonely with ya.

Also
> bit DOT ly/2AxVJhD
Found what I'll buy and read this Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone.

I'm making cookies for my family today. Do you all have any favorite Christmas cookie recipes? I'd like to try something new.

I've just been shotgunning Pilsbury Sugar Cookie dough. The ones with the reindeer on them.

We tried making macaroons with my gf today. They were saying they were hard to make all around the internet. But they turned out good... we did ruined the filling and it's too liquid-y though.

I suck at making desserts, once i tried to make puffed rice bars, the pressure cooker almost explode.

Probably still better than me. I mess up chocolate chip cookies from the tollhouse straight-to-bake.

Well on the brightside at least we learned to appreciate mass produced food.

I made a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.
The real bitch was the crust. But it was alright.

My cookies suck though.

Afternoon, all. Hope your day is going well. I'm going to try and make some croissants with the stand mixer I got as an early Christmas gift.

3F7IQ8Q27XI4D (prefer a smile donation to Wounded Warrior Project with it if you are so kind as to choose me

I tried making macarons once, discovered the hard way that A) you can overmix the almond flour B) there's no saving it. Lots of money down the drain there. Haven't been brave enough to try it a second time.

Got gifts for

3HM16NDHW566H
10B505NS4SJII

thats adorable

So not a cookie recipe, but it's one of my family favorites in case anyone wants to try it.

Chocolate-Peppermint Dessert

Makes: 15 – 20 servings

Ingredients:
1 ½ cups vanilla wafer crumbs
2/3 cup margarine
2 squares unsweetened chocolate
2 eggs, separated
2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup chopped pecan
½ gallon peppermint (or other) ice cream, softened at room temperature

Directions:
1. Cover bottom of ungreased 9x13-inch pan with 1 cup (or more) wafer crumbs. Melt margarine and chocolate together.
2. With electric mixer, beat egg yolks; add powdered sugar, chocolate mixture, and vanilla. Beat egg whites and blend into mixture with pecans. Spread over crumbs in pan. If too thick to spread, thin with a little milk, or if too thin, add a little powdered sugar.
3. Spread softened ice cream over chocolate mixture. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup wafer crumbs. Cover with foil and freeze.

Thanks

Also, gifted 235AQ8RR6QFO6

Quickie

Went to do the angel tree at my local mall today, only to find out that it ended yesterday. What kind of angel tree ends on December 8? So instead I bought some books for Barnes and Noble's holiday drive. Mostly novels, but I also opted to get Gotham Academy volume 1. Hope whatever kid gets it enjoys it. Such a fun series.

Also, reminding again:
It's time for the return of Tajador's Christmas Sup Forumsral contest. The rules are simple: Record yourself performing (singing and/or playing an instrument) a Christmas carol. Can be whatever you like. Upload it to vocaroo or Youtube or wherever, and send the link to [email protected] along with your wishlist link and one winner will be selected to win a gift from their list. The songs will also be shared with Sup Forums.
Some important notes:
1. If you remember from previous years, I can be a bit arbitrary with how I choose winners. So, while effort is appreciated, I do not recommend spending hours and hours on this because the stakes are not high.
2. Be as innovative as you like. You can do a contemporary song, classic hymn, parody, or whatever you like.

Entries due by 7 PM Eastern time on Sunday.

If you have any questions, let me know.

There hasn't been a ton of interest so far, so if this flounders I might have a different holiday contest in mind.

Howdy Howdy Howdy

Went and finished my Christmas shopping (Went with the swing set) and even got something for myself (Fallout: New Vegas my favorite)

301G231B92SPI

I've been making the Larfleeze cookies for the last few years,they are really good.

I bought pic related as a secret weapon to enter, but it doesn't works

Obligatory list post:ZUKEPXMX9A5R

>Guitar Hero On Tour.jpg

>Gotham Academy

Good choice, especially the first volume. I was going to get it as a Christmas present for one of my friends who loves mystery stuff, but couldn't find it anywhere so he's getting Flex Mentallo instead. (which while I love GA is a step up, Flex is one of my favourite books ever and my signed copy by both Morrison and Quitely is one of my prized possessions.)

Maps/Damian best pairing

29GLL5B0NDXZH

Good to see you making it back to the threads.

My father, before he died, looked like he was starting to suffer from dementia. It was disturbing and sad.

So I just got home from my French exam to find these waiting for me. Thanks so much Will! The bags were a nice touch. (For some reason this is cursed forever to be upside down no matter how many times I rotate it)

Cheers mate! Speedy healing to ya.

That's just fantastic

Hey I gotta ask here.

I wanna get my younger sister a graphic novel, but she has an extreme aversion to anything Marvel/DC. I need to get her something fairly intelligent or artistic, something a 20 year old would like.

I was thinking of getting her Paper Girls. But I know she would hate something as shallow as Saga, is Paper Girls anything like that or is it a lot better?

Otherwise can anyone recommend some graphic novels that aren't super dark, aren't brainless cutesy shit, and aren't bad YA fare like Saga? I also got her My Lesbian Experience With Loneliness which I heard very good things about and seems like the exact kind of thing she would like.

Lumberjanes?

Matt Kindt's SuperSpy, or Two Sisters?

Asterios Polyp
Blankets
Nao of Brown

Dear god no

>Asterios Polyp
Seconding this as well.
It's fucking amazing.

2 Sisters and Asterios Polyp look absolutely perfect. Great recommendations fellas.

Here´s a little something I want to share with you. As christmas closes by, theres Posadas in México which I would explian in detail but Im in a little hurry right now. Point is, theres songs and food and a piñata, and most relevant to this post: CANDY in the form of Aguinaldos. We´re making some for the family, specially the kids.

Daytripper, no real reason, I just think its a beautiful read and something that hits close home to latamericans.

I fucking love the little candy cups with the white spoons.

Shit was like birthday gift bag cocaine.

Swallow Me Whole

When and where?

I'm going to run out of Christmas comics to post, I should see if I can scan some stuff.