SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE - Official Teaser Trailer

The Miles movie!
youtube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJ31eBipr_g
youtube.com/watch?v=4Jj37XR1yFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It actually LOOKS pretty good. I wish Lord and Miller were directing, though.

It looks good, at least from a visual perspective.

Will Toby get a VA cameo?

>Sony
>Miles Morales
Shit + shit = a lot of shit.

Looks like Miles won't be the only Spider-Man in the movie. Kinda surprised they're already cautiously holding back.

Man why the fuck does he keep removing his goddamn mask

The writters are really good though

Gorgeous animation, but no way am I supporting Bendis and Slott.

In this trailer's case, it's a surprise shot for non-readers, so they go "OMG a black Spider-Man!!"

fuck rap

Miles doesn't even listen to that shit.

Fuck it actually goods good
>Peter Parker
Well, at least it'll feature characters I like. I wonder if Mayday or Miguel will show up. I wonder if this Peter is a father like he should be in the main continuity. Who knows, maybe it'll make me come around to Miles as a sidekick role.

I hope sony fucking dies.

Miles is literally Carlton from Fresh Prince, prove me wrong.

>Prowler

>prove me wrong.
Okay.

>Miles Morales
>Carlton Banks

Different names, ergo they are not literally the same person.

Carlton has more balls than Miles, for starters.

Good
>The Synth wave New York
Bad
>Janky, bad stopmotion cg
>Kinda stereotypical so far

This, the only good reason why Sony has the Spider-Man rights is that we might get an interesting animated movie out of it.

Disney is just doing MCU stuff and all of their Marvel animation stuff is shit.

Yeah, maybe they can convince me to like Miles for once, especially now that Bendis is fucking off to DC.

>Miles
>Bendits
>Sony
>RAPPING AYO HOL UP
>WE BE SPIDERMAN
*WHEEEEZE*

He always has headphones in his ears

and he referenced Kanye so..

>>Janky, bad stopmotion cg
???
Did we watch the same trailer?

MUH FUCKING DICK
sony is going to drop awkward live action for based animated action movies with comic visuals

>that episode where Will gets shot
That show was good
youtube.com/watch?v=rJ31eBipr_g

>Spiderverse

No confidence in miles being able to carry the story huh?

Fuck this actually looks good, maybe this could make Miles popular

Carlton is a good character

Give me a hug, man

They will kill off Peter right?

>spider-verse

Into the trash it goes.

Different user here
It was lagging for me too

Kingpin confirmed

Peter's already dead at the beginning of the movie (the tombstone we briefly see is clearly his). The Peter Miles is talking to later is clearly from another universe.

Considering the design of NY in this they should have went with electronic or synth which would fit the trailer more, but I can see the executives going "Black Spider-man? Use rap music the blacks love that stuff"

>Miles

His tombstone was on tthe trailer, dude

>D-DC is better at animated movies than Marvel.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Jj37XR1yFw

Peter is already dead in this movie.

Until you mention all the spiderverse movies that make no god damn sense except for milking it for all it’s worth.

>that style
Holy shit, I thought this was going to be generic trash but this looks fucking legit.

>comparing a DTV to a theatrical release
I knew you were retarded, but Jesus man.

>dem spider sense lines

this

They replaced his logo with a graffitti spider, so yeah.

Any time there was slow movement it was pretty laggy, but when it's moving fast it looks great

But this IS better, user.
God, I wish I could actually smell it.

Goddamn this looks good and if it's actually good then the amount of great things Miles has been in will increase to one.

Is this a straight-to-dvd flick? The animation budget looks like if Ike himself had a say so

>Marvelcuck still buttblasted that Lego Batman and DC hero girls were huge sucesses while every single Marvel cartoon is a failure

At least you still got the movies, oh wait wonder woman fucked your little MCU supremacist views.

That's some nice looking moisture.

I kinda wanna... lick it

>spoiler image
>bus says “The Spoiler”
Kek

>it actually looks good
What the hell

Just more proof Marvel is better you'll NEVER see an animated DC movie released in theaters

It didn't put me off of watching it, but I need to see a bit more before I can decide whether or not to give it a chance.

it's mainly animated on 2s, 12fps, like 2d animation. 3D animes do that, but in this it seems to switch between 1s and 2s so maybe it'll look smoother

>implying Batman stands a chance against Spider-Man

>blackspiderman
It is so unrealistic. Someone with his powers would be stealing banks, not fighthing crime.

>what is Mask of Phantasm

This is shit but it is still better than Marvel Animation.

Even Justice League Action and Teen Titans Go are better than Marvel Animation.

Except for Mask of the Phantasm, Lego Batman and TTG. Imbecile.

I mean.

Holy shit based sony. Doesnt think confirm that the sony spiderverse starts with miles and the tom hardy venom because peter is thought to be dead when hes actually in the mcu. When the mcu is done renting him, they can toss him thru a portal and sony can decide whether they want to keep tom holland in the role or recast so it looks like a peter weve never seen returning home.

Fuck the mcu, im spiderverse now.

>black character
>it got to rap yooooooooo

Just like black panther trailer, fucking autism

did miles have any original villain that not borrowed from peter? legacy like prowler dont count

If only it wasn’t Miles

Goddamn Momoa is hot.

Ultimate Prowler isn't a legacy though.

Why is Aquaman so intent on getting the championship belt?

What the song?

prowler identity from peter's book

wtf it looks amazing

Fucking this
>Graffiti Spider
>Hoodie and basketball shorts as a disguise
>Rap music in a synth wave looking world
It feels like a bunch of white people trying to appeal to blacks by using stereotypes instead of good content, which it has, but they went the easy route instead of doing some work

2099 will be cool

>into the spider-verse
Oh boy
They still try to build a spider-man cinematic universe, don't they?

In the Ultimate Universe, there was never a prowler. Aaron Davis isn't Prowler II, he's Ultimate Prowler.

That's the only way they know how to get the African-American audience.

Must be annoying for other black people tho.

Only like an Asian lady but she's more of a Riri villain.

So no.

>makeshift spidey suit
this Miles is DIY like he should've been, fuck Nick Fury handouts.

Not really. Maybe with Bendis off the book he’ll get some instead of piggy backing off of Peter. Considering Miles new power up though, yeah.

I saw The Killing Joke in a theater.

I like the look they went with.

Look at the part at 0:50, especially the way he moves his hand. It has this stop-motion like feeling to it. At first I thought the player was lagging, but it seems to be a stylistic choice.

wanna try living in THIS decade retards?

>Lego Batman
is a Lego movie not a DC movie

>TTG
well if that's the hill you want to die on

Now he's Black Iron Spider

So no, Miles doesn't have even one original villain to his name

and peter parker would be shooting up the school

>Chromatic aberration
What's it like being a mouth breather that has no taste or skill with anything regarding comics?

I legit always wanted a 2099 animated series with a Batman Beyond feel

you really dont get it

one night Fathom events don't count and you know it

Huh, he's got those little dots that old comics used to have (forgot what they're called). Neat.

Aaron Davis is an original villain. Aaron Davis is certainly not a Peter Parker villain. The two have never met in either universe.

Fuck yes.

Can't wait for animated MCU as well!

>moving the goalpost

>moving the goalposts
Wanna try that again, shill?

Wait one fucking minuet
>Movie about the multiverse
>Adult Peter
>Spider-Man TAS ends with Peter traveling the multiverse to find MJ
>Peter was an adult in TAS
Who the fuck is voicing Peter?!?

Legacy implies continuation. Miles is a legacy character. He's Spider-man II. Even Barry Allen is a legacy character, since he got the inspiration for the name "Flash" from reading Jay Garrick comics. A legacy character is someone that's continuing on a legacy. Davis didn't go "that Hobbie Brown fella was legit, I'm going to become the new Prowler because I'm inspired by him." He just went "Prowler is a cool name and nobody is using it."

He is still, totally derivative an unoriginal

This is my fear. Miles is a shit character, but if he has a good movie, casual marvel fans will support him. And we know Marvel caters to movie fans more than comic readers.

GOOD NEWS friend

So casual viewers know it's not Peter

Not really. Other than using the name "Prowler" and having some purple in their costumes, what do Aaron Davis and Hobbie Brown have in common? They're both black? That's pretty much it. Davis doesn't even use the prowler gloves, which was Hobbie's whole gimmick.

>The Lego Batman Movie
>Distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures

It's more DC than the Miles movie is Marvel.