Kid Flash Is Joining The LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

You called it, Sup Forums.

comicbookmovie.com/tv/dc/legends_of_tomorrow/an-existing-arrowverse-character-will-replace-firestorm-on-legends-of-tomorrow-a156200

If they need to have a bbc guy Wally is way more likable than Jefferson desu

Having Kid Flash join makes the most sense.

LOT is a show that can allow the non-main-characters from Flash, Arrow, or Supergirl get "fleshed out" more.

Nothing there says Kid Flash it could just as easily be Hawkgirl or Roy

The legends lost a powerhouse like Firestorm, so they do need someone. I hope they can write around the speedster problem.

Hopefully it's Ragman.

>Arsenal joining legends
I would be fine with either really

Cool. He'll fit in pretty well with them.

Best case scenario, Wild Dog and his daughter move onto the Waverider and Arrow loses the last thing abyobe sane cares about and gets cancelled.

I am happy if this continues the trend of less Kid Flash in the Flash. I think the show is better for having less speedsters in it. Plus Kid Flash felt redundant since he is too old to be a sidekick like the OG kid Flash. The actor seems okay enough but I never felt he had good chemistry with the Flash cast.

Jefferson is leaving? Fuuuuuuuuuuck, I liked him.

But with Stein gone it makes sense I guess.

This, at this point I rather watch a Wild Dog show than Arrow.

>Thinking the writers are going to be dumb to damn themselves with another OP character they can't use.

>But with Stein gone it makes sense I guess.
yeah, but does it out of show context?
I know stein's actor wanted to do broadway, but did jax's want off the show too?

Fuck I would be pissed if the shuffled him out because I did like him, he' a good actor.

Wally makss sense because he is black and a mechanic

>Roy is in Vancouver

I'm okay with this too. Plus
>We do have a plan for how to replace Firestorm on the bridge, and it's a really cool one. It's one we're really excited about. There's really like two empty chairs on the Waverider. So we do have a game plan.
We can get both of them, and I've been wanting the two to team up since I started liking Wally as a character.

Maybe he is joining teen titans?

I don't think titans has any connection to flarrow universe

>Wally and Roy on the same team
Neat.jpg

Teen Titans isn't in the CW-verse. They're rumored to be trying to cast their Roy right now

No, it's not. He's left Vancouver.

They're gone, bro.

why not a talking dog for a crewmate?

I wonder if we could get a KF animated series on CWSeed. He could record from a studio just like The Ray.

>There's really like two empty chairs on the Waverider.

Well, Jax and Stein are gone so they can put in two new cast members. If one is Wally then whos the other?

THe TItans show isn't taking CWverse characters.

KF on LoT is the best bet, it's insulting how they use him on Flash. They never knew what to do that character from his fucking inception. Plus, LoT is a much more upbeat show with a tone that much better fits Wally than the "Cry, Barry, Cry!" show.

Roy coming back to LoT doesn't even fucking make sense. If he is in Vancouver to shoot he's returning to Arrow.

Why can't they just make John Constantine a Legends member?

see

>Roy coming back to LoT doesn't even fucking make sense.
Why not? The original premise of a bunch of heroes who won't do anything of note and have fallen in obscurity. As someone who faked his death and can never return to Star City or draw attention to reveal he's alive it makes perfect sense for him to join.

>As someone who faked his death and can never return to Star City or draw attention to reveal he's alive
well clearly he just needs to pull a grayson then
might as well considering all the other stuff they've taken from batman

Jefferson already left the show, buddy.

>considering all the other stuff they've taken from batman

every thread

every episode

>Can't have two black guys on the team at the same time

Cold is blackish.

He's just filming his mandatory one episode appearance in ARROW.

The Roy ship sailed long, long ago.

>Plus, LoT is a much more upbeat show with a tone that much better fits Wally than the "Cry, Barry, Cry!" show.

What is the use of shitposting about shows you don't watch?

You're not really going to argue that Flash has the same tone as LoT, are you?

>But with Stein gone it makes sense I guess.

Kinda, but there are years abd years of comics stories with a solo Firestorm or solo main Firestorm.

They could've made Jax Elemental Firestorm, or given him Jason's 'Fuse with anybody' deal, or just done Jax as solo Firestorm like Ronnie in the 90s.

>Flash having Barry go to jail for murdering a villain
>meanwhile Legends does Beebo, the God of War

fucking finally

it'll give him something to do

He doesn't fit at all with Legends. I rather having him as part of a new team, like justice league dark

What they should have done is bring Robbie back to life and made him and Jax the new Firestorm.

Why is not in the arrowverse? It makes no sense. They have a perfect arsenal and Deathstroke to make that show.

I like him more than John Boyega.

I certainly don't think he'll be gone for good. They'll have him do a bit of soul-searching and then he'll come back with either a new Firestorm partner or the ability to become Firestorm without needing a second person to stabilise him.

Arrowverse Roy is nowhere near fucked up enough for an accurate portrayal of Roy and Arrows Slade has no reason to hunt teens

>LOT is a show that can allow the non-main-characters from Flash, Arrow, or Supergirl
What characters from Supergirl are on LoT?

>two emtpy seats
Well, one of them is Constantine. which is, honestly, an awful fucking idea. Not that there's anything wrong with Matt Ryan, but it was pretty clear in the one episode of Arrow he was in that they didn't know how to write him and having him join a team of time travelers is just cementing that.

Constantine is just in for 2 eps

Or, hear me out.

Abtalking chimpanzee. With a deerstalker.

>Sara, why don't we have any black friends?

Better yet, let's just do a Super Pets show.

Krypto, Streaky, Batcow, Detective Chimp, Clay Critter, Titus, Petey the Plastic Parrot or whatever his name is.

But will he be flipping?

>If one is Wally then whos the other?
Constantine

None so far, but tell you J'onn won't be great on LoT as we get ever closer to the bottleg JLI

Call me crazy but I think they'll bring in Alex next season.

Yeah but they've got a garbage Wally West so might as well burn it down.