ITT: Characters who DESERVE an Ongoing

Seriously, Maker has "Doctor Who but starring the Master" all over him. He's a zany, unstabble, psychopathic asshole who created an all-white technocracy and nuked the US, then procceeded to take on a multiversal crusade. Just... there's so many cool shit you can do with him, it's not even funny.

Anybody remember that post about Maker & Pymtron just going around the universe, blowing shit up ala Bugs Bunny & Daffy Duck? Shit'd be hilarious. Two unstable geniuses with lady-issues just taking out their frustrations by killing aliens, and justifying it by "aliens don't count bucko". Maybe bring in High Evolutionary and his Animal-Men, who sees them destroying everything and going "eh, I was gonna genocide that batch anyway". Or bring in the Eternals. Or whatever!

Hell, give him Susan-as-Kang from the Ult-Marvel for Villain-x-Villain AKA the Best Pairing greatness. Then bring back City/OMNITRONICUS as a Cortana-esque AI. Give him a couple of characters as his "crew", and you've basically got a space-pirate scientist on a mission from Cosmic God to create the perfect multiverse by purging xenos, while he takes breaks to have slapstick with an unhinged father-son-robot. Give him a goatee to really drive home the "evil parallel" cheesy trope.

Why is this not a thing?!

>Marvel

Oh, yeah...

the biggest disappointment I had with Secret Wars 3 was the maker not interacting with doctor doom.

Bitch. Everybody knows that Plastic Man needs a new ongoing. Nevermind that he already had one or two, the world needs Patrick O'brien.

Oh and have the artist draw him like Vincent Piazza of Jersey Boys.

MIC DROP BISH

The Maker is the only interesting thing Marvel has done in years.

Yeah, that was a massive let-down. Ult!Reed is racist, so imagine if he learned the God-King was a Gyppo...

Pymtron has been fun as well. Same as Superior Iron Man and Spider-Man. Really, taking /sci/ heroes and turning them into mad scientists instead of """heroes""" just seems to work.

He's gonna be a villain when a Fantasic Four book pops up

>wants to create the perfect race
>only picks white people
What did Ultimate Reed mean by this?

Cool idea. Wouldn't sell at all. But cool idea.

Marvel readers buy Marvel for the soap operas and dramas. Not because of an interesting plot. Who do you think Marvel is? Image? Manga? DC?

>wants to cook food
>picks only edible ingredients
Hmmm

>turns them brown

But they're literally white. That's just shadows and Ribic's weird style.

Do they have shields or some shit like that? Because that design looks totally retarded.

theres one black chick and one asian guy dead center

Still, 2/???, and as we can see when the Dome is perfected, there are only white people in it.

go look at the scene where they fuck asgard. They are that color all the way through. Same way later chapters.

well yeah with only two minorities and thousands of beautiful Aryan women who look suspiciously like Susan those traits will wash out.

>all the other chumps are just the main dude copy-pasted a bunch of times
i mean i know that's the point but come on

its called a tan from getting the perfect balance of UV protection and absorption.

Like I said, that's just Ribic's style. Unless you think everyone he draws is brown. Or that the guy on top of pic is literally an albino.

>Pymtron has been fun as well. Same as Superior Iron Man and Spider-Man. Really, taking /sci/ heroes and turning them into mad scientists instead of """heroes""" just seems to work.
Huh never noticed that trend, you're right though.

In the extremely short term. If you think it's viable long-term, well.. nope.

Yeah, I only just took notice of it.

Why? Stark is literally a corporate mogul who denies the advancement of tech so that he can have a monopoly on it. As a hero you can't explore that, but as a villain, you can most definitely have a great run about him turning more and more ruthless in his quest to stay on top. Reed does nothing but"science", but never changes anything. Pym's the same. At least with such a revamp, as "villains", they can actually have an impact.