Good job tonight guys. Guns are safe, import bans may be lifted, and SCOTUS is safe from the gun grabbers

good job tonight guys. Guns are safe, import bans may be lifted, and SCOTUS is safe from the gun grabbers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo
youtu.be/_mLzFeqWePo
nytimes.com/elections/results/president
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/donald-trump-set-for-us-election-victory-in-americas-brexit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well done everyone.

Don't take this as an excuse to relax for 4 years though. This is our first true chance to reclaim all of our 2nd Amendment birthright. ALL OF IT.

dragunov first buy

>Don't take this as an excuse to relax for 4 years though.

Of course not. The price of freedom, is eternal vigilance. So long as the grabbers draw breath, this is not over.

If imports get flowing I will bust a nut.

DID HE ACTUALLY WIN?
Not lying guys, this election has caused me stress this year. Also just learned republicans retained control of the senate.

Is his lead irreversible now? If so, good job. Britfag, so not sure on the mechanics of your elections.

NOW HEAR THIS

NOW HEAR THIS

CA IDIOTS THREATENING MARCH ON CAPITAL.

/K/OMMANDOS BATTON THE HATCHES

>republicans retained control of the senate
That's still up for grabs actually. Although it looks likely.
>DID HE ACTUALLY WIN?
Not yet and to be honest it could take a day or two to clear the mess up. Right now he is most likely to win.

>MFW Norinco flood the streets with dirt cheap everything

youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo

B e a u tiful.

I've never been this hard

it's now official with PA going for Trump

But how am I supposed to buy guns when our hegemony ends and the economy shits bricks?

>Trump said he loved Scalia, will put hardcore constitutionalists on SCOTUS
>republican house
>Trump's sons are HUGE into 2A

It's gonna be a great 4 years for guns, among other things.

I CAN INTO FULL RETARD M60 NOW?!

Ruth Bader ginsburg is out soon too

bro, its gonna be a lot more then 4 years.
Justices are in for life.

>Is his lead irreversible now?

Unless there's another situation like Florida in 2000 (50k votes went missing and were later found), it is very likely Trump is about to win.

Trump just got PA, it's ogre

He can't not win. He's at 267 (he'll get alaska) and that's not counting Arizona, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

Republican senate has been confirmed.

Make Ammo Cheap Again

I know, I'm just saying that we can get a lot done in the next few years in terms of actual legislation, and it won't get fucked with by SCOTUS afterwards. The fact that we're going to have possibly 3 more Scalias added to SCOTUS during Trump's presidency is golden.
Can't come fast enough.

If he tells Hillary she's fired at his inauguration i'll jack off right there.

Most presidents get supreme court appointments.

youtu.be/_mLzFeqWePo

I'll join you.

Cool. I'm just hoping nothing retarded happens in the next few hours and it can be called.
The fact he has the chance to replace Scalia and more than likely that cunt Ginsburg it's all looking up. I was really worried shilldog would get the older dem justices to retire and replace them now preemptively along with fucking us over with a gun grabbing replacement.

>anything from CHI-NUH
>things trump will un-ban for importation
pick one, unfortunately.

>import bans may be lifted

Haha, no.

Trump is a protectionist twat.

Hillshills in full damage control

Good, but that doesn't meant imports won't happen.
Even if they don't, now there's no reason for a company to set up shop in USA.

Anyone think prices will ease now that there is 0 fear of restrictions for at least 2 years?

Thanks ctr

Stock up on ammo.
DO NOT PUBLICLY CRITICIZE THE TRUMP REGIME
Wait carefully and see what the brownshirts start searching for.

absolutely, panic buyers will be so btfo the used gun market will get flooded af.

>not being with the Trumpstaffel
SAD!

They should, the only fear mongering left is that Obama will try an EO because of how assmad he is which Trump could just dismantle anyways.
Trump wants to be friends with Putin which hopefully means that he'll get rid of all of Obama's bullshit import bans and whatnot
Unfortunately this is the one thing we probably can't get because of how much Trump hates Chi-nuh

We should badger his sons on Twitter to get daddy to repeal all of Bill and Bush's import bans from the 90s. Just think
>Galils
>Daewoos
>G36s
>FNCs
We can finally start reimporting all the stuff from the 90s that currently sells for $2k used

>economy shits bricks
hasn't stopped many from buying the past 8 years.

Oh, that's right. Unemployment has been

Sorry Hillary cuck you're going to die alone.

>Unfortunately it isn't over yet. PA would settle it, but won't be called until tomorrow. Imagine that--PA, the state where many early election anomalies were reported could cast the deciding vote.
No doubt hilldoggers will call bullshit and try to scratch their way up from the hole where they'll reside for the next four years.

it's not like they're gonna have guns, faggot.

She's gonna try to cling to life now, I bet you that much.

man either way on this one I was gonna be killing fucking Nazis within 2 years

bring it on Goosestep Gunther

I even bought a SAA recently.

Only 4 more!!!

I can just hear the political machine burning the midnight oil and phone calls calling in political favors for the backroom deal....gonna be a hot sleazy night...

Cali here, so bad news first is all my ammo will be registered and probably cost a shit load now but on the plus side I'll be able to get a cheap Saiga soon.

PA has been called for half an hour prior to your post, nimrod

Is LA or San Fran in flames right now? Can you see any plumes of smoke from your window?

buy ammo in Nevada, bury it inna desert.

I'm in San Diego so we're low on the riots department.

go charge your phone man... no point being pumped if you cant call everyone to celebrate

Gonna be honest here, I'd vote Hillary if I didn't have to worry about people meddling with the Constitution.

Not that Trump's own meddling isn't... Worrying.

Keep it secret, keep it safe

Pa is called by AP, Wall Street Journal, Google
Pa still isn't called by abc or CNN
They're waiting for Clinton's 50,000 dead voters

The platonic cuckservative.

What meddling is that?

It is time to clean up the CTR cucks and honest Hillary cuck left.

Felt just like after Minas Tirith. Fucking Amish coming out for Trump.

It has been a ride.

AP added 10% more votes for PA
Time for them to recount in Clintons favor

PRESIDENT TRUMP

Wisconsin has been called by cnn and fox for Trump. Its over.

nytimes.com/elections/results/president

Who gives a fuck about ABC and CNN, it's called and finished.

Hell VA might go to Donald since Clinton beat him by about 60,000 votes last I checked, and there were 60,000 felons the VA governor illegally (per VA supreme court, he was not allowed to sign all their forms via auto-pen) allowed to vote.

>guns are safe
>import bans lifted

you folks are so damn naive if you think trump is going to keep the 2nd amendment safe

you keep lauding your 'victory', be happy for now, but everyone who voted for johnson is going to have the last laugh when the new york liberal you just elected shows his true colors in a year

there is no hope left, nothing will stop the left now
remember this in the coming months, remember this when he sends the ATF to pound down your door to ensure the reign of your beloved 'god emperor'
and remember
don't call it a grave, for this is the future you chose
goodnight, /k/, let us pray that there is yet salvation from the coming storm

I'm on literally the other side of Oahu from my charger familam.

It has been a joy, gentlemen.

Now come the time to clean the cucks.

>one last push from CTR
It over

Thank you for correcting the record.

>Johnson
>The same faggot that threw away a pistol that was gifted to him
>Along with having a liberal VP candidate that decided to be libertarian to "have a chance at winning"

Yeah, nah. Go fuck yourself cuck.

The same Johnson who has a veep with anti-gun and pro Clinton policies?

We need to take back Sup Forums.

8 fucking years under Obama, what a mess.

you can keep hiding behind your wall of 'lel CTR :^)' but that won't save your guns from this man
nothing will
the only hope was johnson, and you threw it all away, you could have saved this country, granted us 4 years of prosperity
instead, you elected male hillary, to serve the purpose of killing everything that makes america great
laugh now, laud these posts as that of a fool, but you'll see in a year, you'll see how wrong you were

that's all from me
goodnight, and god bless you all

Thank you for correcting the record.

>Shilling Johnson
>For free

I can see your are assmad. Congrats. You lost. We have a full controlled Republican Senate, house, and White House, followed by a Supreme Court.

It's too late to Correct the Record my friend. I don't even think they'll keep depositing your 50 cents for these posts either.

You're wasting your time.

Gunna have to save that money for the medical bills hilldog inflicted on Bill and the rest of her staff.

The Sup Forums sticky for the election is fucking amazing right now, like 2000+ posts in, the mods are playing music after God Emperor Trump was declared POTUS

Any chance the 1986 ban will be lifted now that Reps will control everything?

PRESIDENT
DONALD
J
TRUMP

Probably not for a while. They first need to get the country back on track and fix it. After that they can go for the fun stuff.

... What?

Corporations getting more power, lgbt having weaker cases, environmental laws being blocked despite being legal, ext.

telegraph.co.uk/news/0/donald-trump-set-for-us-election-victory-in-americas-brexit/

SHE CONCEDED TO HIM

COATS FOR EVERYONE

apologize to Sup Forums now

May Odin Shiva and Ahura Mazda bless you truth man. Hide a radio and a revolver under the stairs.

We ought to get politically organized, this could be the only chance we have to repeal the Huges amendment or get the hearing protection act passed, or god forbid... repeal the NFA.

Now that it would probably pass I bet people are lining up to be the one to introduce pro-gun bills.

Hughes Amendment repeal, removing suppressors from NFA, nationwide constitutional carry, you name it, it's coming.

A supermajority is no fucking joke. It's scary how much power Republicans are going to have for the next two years.

Not an argument

Don't worry, Trump is going to be opposed by both R and D at every step and won't accomplish much, but that's still the best we could have realistically asked for. Johnson would have been nice, but it wasn't going to happen yet, however, a mediocre Trump presidency will push more people towards 3rd parties in the future and maybe one day we will have someone that actually supports the 2A

This is it. This is our moment. We may never have another. We are going to get all of our 2A birthright back, /k/. ALL OF IT.
>National Constitutional carry
>Silencers off the NFA (already a bill in Congress)
>SBRs off of the NFA
>Hollis vs Lynch seen before a sympathetic SCOTUS appointed by Trump--full autos back in civilian hands
>Repeal of state gun/ammo restrictions or lawsuits against those states by the attorney general on constitutional grounds
>Reopening of Russian imports
>US military surplus sold by CMP
and while we're at it
>National Castle Doctrine
>National Stand Your Ground

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA /k/ AGAIN

CHECKED
I'm diamonds

Fuck yes. Imports for all.

Say it with me, REPUBLICAN HAT TRICK

THIS IS THE SOUND OF VICTORY
>THIS IS THE SOUND OF VICTORY

THIS IS THE SOUND OF VICTORY
>THIS IS THE SOUND OF VICTORY

THE MEMES OF VICTORY

Oh god, I hope Russian trades open up.
I want me a VSS

This is the best thing to happen to guns since the AR15 was made available to the commercial market.

Now, if we could only uncuck my state,

>Not an argument
Thanks Stefan Molyneux.

It's fucking time I get a saiga at an alright price.

The only downside of tonight is that I have to hear four years of insufferable bitching from a crossection of the US who hasn't had to deal with an ideologically different president in a long time.

It would be nice, but that's not realistic. Guns are nowhere near a focus for Trump. Decent supreme court justices are really the only things we get out of this

Praise be to KEK
Glory to us 2nd Amendment types
ONWARD TO VICTORY!