Hillary is now winning the popular vote currently

hillary is now winning the popular vote currently.

are the liberals gonna kick up a stink about this?

does this make the results not legitimate??

I've got money on Trump winning the popular vote.

Please Kek, lend us your strength!

Oh man, just when I felt like my record was never going to be corrected again, this thread appears.
Thank you for your dedication, CTR!

Most people thought she would because of the fucking West coast. The west coast is the only reason she gets that many votes.

popular vote amounts to nothing in terms of the election its why we have electoral voters so states who dont have as big of a population can still have a voice

Please Kek, lend us your strength!

I wonder how many dead people the DNC registered to vote lol

how is this ctr? its the fact and im asking a question. i dont know if americans will kick up a stink about this.

Notice that they still haven't called three entire Trump states.

He will win the popular and the electoral.

I got 60$ on Trump with that common vote

Kek plz

Everyone knew she was gonna win pop vote because of cali, luckily it doesn't matter.

they are just going to bitch about it none stop for 4 years. i'm just going to respond with juicing up your popular vote with illegals in CA doesnt mean shit

cali still has like 9% to report, his isnt getting the popular vote

The problem isn't the state electoral voters, it's the FPTP system within those states.

What the fuck, Trump was up by over a million votes. What the fuck happened?

>TIME just tweeted about how the Electoral College only exists because of slavery

HERE WE GO

California

Me too brother, I think he's lost it though.

cucked state

40% white California happened. Their votes always roll in last.

plz russia, send SATAN 2

Several states that are red aren't done counting yet. And she's only stunning the popular vote by 30k voters

>rig polls
>still only win popular vote by 35,000

Don't worry, deep down we know Trump actually won the popular vote too.

California is a double edge sword for the left.
They get 55 free fucking delegates, but then they ultimately end up wasting too many people in one area.

Difference is too small to make a stink about, they would just seem petty.

Democrat votes dont stand up to scrutiny. If they try something R. will push to have all their bogus votes snuffed out. They will lose millions.

Pray to kek you don't lose 1,000

I love how they hated the electoral college when Obama was elected.

Popular vote means fuck all.
See Bush v Gore

Nah, it's so close, Trump won decisively (it's not like 2000 where it was down to 300 votes in one state) and Hillary is already in the psych hospital.

There goes my $800 payout

>VA governor pardons 30 000 inmates
>win VA by 30 000 votes
Also, I wonder how many demo votes in Commiefornia that are from corpses and illegals. They can't even rig it properly.

I agree with this. I seriously think this election was rigged a little, but Trump just won by way too much. So many Democrat votes come from questionable practices.

Obama won the popular vote though.

Whenever the popular and electoral votes split it's always been in the Republican's advantage.