What are the best european comics RIGHT NOW?

What are the best european comics RIGHT NOW?

Superman.

Ekho

Melusine

did sudra ever come out? any scans?

Is Skydoll even finished? I've read the first issue a lot of times but for some reason I always think it's not worth, I can't remember why tho, the story and the art are really good.

Ekho is really fucking bad though, Arleston is a hack. Shame about the Barbucci art, he deserves better.

this one about a boy meeting a forest fairy and her granting him superpowers was been story time here, I want to see the conclusion

Well not that one Jesus

This th ing is like web comic level of never updating. Also does fucking side shit instead of finishing.

I'm not Jesus, but you still can share your reading suggestions.

That was done at least half a year ago. Can't remember what filehost the guy used but if you're lucky the links might still be live.

love me some Skydoll.

Orbital is really damned good. It's like Star Trek, dealing with politics and trying to solve it that way but dealing with race ideologies is always hard and violence breaks out every 2nd book. Every story arc is 2 books and god damn if it isn't the best sci-fi in comics today

>This th ing is like web comic level of never updating
good art takes time. I'd rather wait for a good product than half ass JRJR every month. Most of the best comics are graphic novels and get released when they get released.

It came out but no scans.

published by Titan. Did scanbro's let us down in that?

I purchased the floppies, it was a bit of a random story that had little plot but a TON of character building. And I think character building was needed at this point of the story. Loved it

Can you spoil it all for me? I've seen most of the pictures (and the comic in russian) but since I can't read that version I'm at a loss for the technicalities.

Better question: Which ones are the absolute lewdest?

The best one i’ve read recently is jazz maynard

nope, I just pulled them out again and realize I have to reread them. A lot of it is into her having the god/entity inside her

Encore?

Freaks' Squeele and Kairo are both good reads

Alt-hero

I don't follow a lot of ongoing series, but I love Les Carnets de Cerise.

Does Gus count?

I tried reading that but the lettering was abysmal

The one with gratuitous nudity and strong pedo overtones