The tears taste sooo good. When will all of them leave? And should we start pressuring them via Twitter etc...

The tears taste sooo good. When will all of them leave? And should we start pressuring them via Twitter etc. To keep their promises?

Off to south africa you go mother fucker

Yes!!! Spam their Twitter with #fuckofftocanada

Lol get on outa here

>south africa
The blacks there would kill him for his money.

She says she already bought a house... cya bitch.

Fucking dont get me started on this smug son of a bitch.. bye bye Brian.

Call NASA this motherfucker needs a ride.

fuck, i liked that actor

at least based Eastwood is doing good

This is the one I'm most excited to see leave. He comes across as so fucking delusional.

I'm seeing zero losses here. Maybe now celebrities will understand they aren't demi-Gods who command the people?

So nothing of value was lost?

Man, this election was great

Must be nice to be able to afford to just up and leave the whole country and let poor and middle class suffer because the mean old white man won.

Fucking cunts, I hate celebrities.

this. the american people won this round

>And should we start pressuring them
Definitely.
They are going to keep their promises or they will pay.

Right? The man isnt even sworn in yet and he is already improving the country.

Literally who?

I used to like MEW, but not any more

How can one person be so detached from reality?

>How can one person be so detached from reality?

Because she's detached from the ordinary folk.

They all have to take a minority or LGBT family with them, or it would be racist, sexist, and classist.

#MalibuPrivliage

>what do we stand for

Making America Great Again apparently.

>Amy schumer

Yeah fuck that "we need to address about the pink tax!" Bitch. Bye bye. Get your fat ass out of my freedom you commie cunt

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL!

thought you meant the band MEW and I was worried

no idea who that twat is

Don't forget to spam their tweeters, because they obviously won't leave anyway

Cya

>I really believed that we would come together against the pillars of this country
haha dumb bitch

This

Can I just visit?
I've always wanted to see Australia at least once before I die :(

>wealthy celebrities leaving
Is this why the GDP will lower if Trump is elected? If so, that means our economy WON'T tank.

Tourism money are fine. Just be aware that septics are hated.

So many fleeing to canada. We may need to build a wall up there too.

How can one man be so smug?

He says "we'll all go back" fucking please do. Please.

>Lars leaves
>Metallica suddenly sounds better

He se t a tweet to Hillary today calling her a stupid bitch
I dropped my dinner from laughing

This is the only guy I care about. The rest can leave.

>It's like 10 minutes from Detroit
Was he joking? Why would a rich and famous person want to spend time in Detroit?

>one of the first things Don did after the election was making Metallica Great Again

>Lars leaves
>Trump takes over
>They release their best album to date

He's earned it. Shkreli is definitely /ourguy/.

I hate that nigger just being famous for being a nigger

oh god yes please pressure them, if they commit suicide it's even better

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

madmen

>tried, it doesn't seem unlikely t
Also can’t wait for the left to blame literally everything other than their own behavior and cry for the next four years about how the worlds gonna end in a nuclear holocaust because we elected the person who didn’t support multiple invasions of the Middle East, drone strikes, and say they wanted to bring back another cold war.

>deported

HAHAHAHAHA DISGUSTING JEWISH PIG GET REKT

GET THE FUCK OUT CUNTS.

When you use buzzwords, you deserve to fuck off.

Hopefully she takes her faggot friend Seth Rogen with her.

BASED
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

This, I got banned, please spam them.

>should we start pressuring them via Twitter etc. To keep their promises?

YES, but we should all focus on one person so we don't spread ourselves too thin.

Amy Schumer probably won't leave, she's a cunt. But her now she's weak, we can make her cave.

Why do people hate this guy again? Oh yeah cause hes based as fuck

Best psychic Pokemon

lol are liberals ever not retarded FUCKING LMAO MY FUCKING ASS OF KAWEJFIKAEWAWV

We oughta send'em to
>Venezuela
We oughta send'em to
>North Korea
We oughta send'em to
>China
And let the civilization alone

I'm in love

Sam can suck my big fat white dingus

Well that problem resolved itself pretty easy

Man, we get the cosmic god-emperor president AND ctr is obliterated from Sup Forums in one swoop. It's a good day to Maga friends. Praise kek for all his support

Golem get ye gone

Aren't most of the women who said that pedowood puppets anywaay? Can they even think for themselves?

We gonna build a wall and make leftists pay for it.

She was a real looker about 10 years ago circa Skyhigh but now she just looks like a saggy eyed nockneed slut

come here bros we will smash that fascist FUCK

CANADA ARISES

America says Goodbye to: Bryan Cranston, Samuel L. Jackson, Lena Dunham, Neve Campbell, Cher, Miley Cyrus, Barbara Streisand, Ne-Yo , Amy Schumer, Chelsea Handler, Jon Stewart, Whoopi Goldberg, Keegan-Michael Key, George Lopez ...

Did jon Stewart deactivate his Twitter?
He didn't come up when I was sending out my goodbye tweet.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

How glorious would it be if people kept the pressure on these sumg fucks to actually go through with it? As in literally spamming their FB, Twitter and so on for months?

None of these pieces of shit will follow through on this because they were so arrogant Hillary would win.

The libtard tears today shall be the tastiest.

"Truth, justice, and freedom"?

Please build a wall before these people come to Canada.

I'd rather have a boat full of Chinese than more spineless entitled celebrities whining about seal clubbing or pipelines.

Canada here.

I'd rather more browns than these losers immigrating here. All they're good for is a lot of complaining and we have enough of that already.

You malaka, Mew is a respectable badass pokemon not a fucking niggress or some shit related.

hey that's draco slayer

make metallica great again!

Property value is complete shit.
You can practically buy entire neighborhoods at auction for the price of a shit apartment in Jew York.

> Ride the Trumptrain

way to stand up for your people al

The guy is rich though. He could buy a huge house anywhere.

>saggy eyed nockneed slut

I like how you speak, Canadian.

You will be one of the few Canadians we give asylum along with Dr. Jordan Peterson.

HE LEFT THE FUCKING BAND

PERIOD

EXCLAMATION POINT

RAAAUUGGHHHH

damn why is it only the mentally ill feminists, I want some mk ultra tier celebrity elites to leave

>buzzwordsbuzzwordsbuzzwords

Get the fuck out.

They are the people who have so much money that no matter who is the potus it won't affect them at all
Also why are all of the grill celebs mentioned here so ugly? Do all hot celebs support trump? cool

Jew In Space

>what do we stand for?
sure as fuck not for tired old generic wannabe book-smart motherfuckers and their rhetorical questions of """""""wisdom"""""""

Get out the back, make a new plan. Those fuckers are too stupid to leave. It's fucking glorious. Ahhhhhhh.

Get out.

hahahahahahahahahaha.

haha!

Can anybody give me a list of celebs who said they're leaving? So far I have:

Samuel L. Jackson, Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler, Bryan Cranston, Jon Stewart, Barbra Streisand, Miley Cyrus, Amy Schumer, Cher, Whoopi Goldberg, Neve campbell, Keegan-Michael Key, George Lopez, Ne-Yo, Rev. Al Sharpton, Raven-Symoné, Lars Ulrich, Bill Maher.

how do the snow beaners feel about all of these cancerous rich people thinking they are entitled to a place in canada?

Obama said he'd leave.

All i can think about is Louie CK

I'm sure as fuck not taking a word of a dirty aussie, post proof.