You'll never see or hear something like this in the MCU. Ever

You'll never see or hear something like this in the MCU. Ever.

>Let me guess some faggot is gonna say "edgy" right?

Stark did say he was gonna bring back prima Nocta though, so... that's darker than a fuck off...

>Excuse me, I'm Erik Lensherr
>Charles Xavier
>Fuck off you gay cunts, I'm not going to partake in your degenerate, faggoty three way. Back in my day we would have seen you dick heads swinging from a tree.
Christ, Raimi.

THE MOUSE

>OBSESSED

>wasting your Wolverine cameo on a meme

Now that you mention it, Logan had no way of knowing what these two wanted of him. They might as well have been a couple of gay dudes, or evangelics, or whatever the fuck.

I just want a costume wearing manlet

And that was edited down from only four takes. And Raimi apparently let Jackman go off for an hour and a half straight in at least three of the seven takes that shoot.

The fact that marvel movies have become cheesy comedies afraid of any drama or seriousness has made me resent both the series and disney

It's set in a time before Wolverine even encountered the X-Men. He has to stay away from them. But he is active during war so he had to have a small moment like this.

It was fine.

And now Disney owns the X-Men.

>I only watch dark, gritty and edgy dramas that pander to my 13 y/o edgy middle school self
Ok, Snyder, we get it
Shut the fuck up already

they could make a more adult movies with some of the mutants in the MCU and continue with X Force and Deadpool, but in a X Men movie I don't think this could happen, maybe if they keep the series .....

I swear to god if they refuse to make anymore R rated x men movies im going to fucking shoot kathlen kennedy

Has this meme ever been funny?

Not if Comcast/Universal & Sony have anything to say about it.

Watching Braveheart isn't dark

No but he'll say Bub and probably wear the costume

You shoot yourself too while you're at it
Please

Comedies are boring after a while and you have chronic shit taste for like the formulaic crap marvel makes you fucking mouse cuck shill. Not even all comedy superhero movies are bad. Batman and robin is legit hilarious, so is deadpool

>These filthy niggers always make the worse memes
Raimi?

Prima Nocta literally gives the King the right to fuck the bride before the groom. Stark jokes about bringing it back if he wields Mjolnir and gets control of Asgard. The implications of such a joke are darker than "lol he said fuck off xD".

Do the netflix shows count?
Because that shit can get R-rated as fuck.
F-bombs everywhere
Luke Cage gets the N-Word, and a bunch of bare titties
Jessica Jones is literally and unambiguously about rape and sexual trauma

>if you hate A-type garbage you must like B-type garbage
Yeah, fuck off kid.

>STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE.
>YOU HAVE DIFFERENT TASTE TO MINE?
>FUCKING CORPORATE KEK SHILL
>KILL YOURSELF, FAGGOT, ONLY MY OPINION IS RIGHT

>Memes? What memes

>WAHHHH SOMEONE DOESNT LIKE MY FORMULAIC GARBAGE DISNEY CAN DO NO WRONG
Do you need ice for that butthurt?

>STOP
>LIKING
>THINGS
>I DON'T
>LIKE

I think you've had enough internet for the day, bud.

>he doesnt inb4 his posts

>STOP
>DISLIKING
>THINGS
>I LIKE
I can do it too, ratfucker.

Stop liking utter shit then you wont get shit talked for it faggot

It's a joke. Logan telling people who wants his help to fuck off without even hearing them is darker. They could be in real trouble. The world was in the verge of nuclear destruction.

Not dark given the context of tonys character at all, fits right in with le marvel quips, if anything you tryna explain how dark it is is major edgy

I'm not trying to get you to like the things I do you autistic spaz
>STOP
>HAVING
>OPINIONS
I can do this all day

??
Afraid of "any" drama or seriousness?

>I can do this all day
Get a life.

Stop having shit opinions you kiddie shit mong

You first, buddy
:^)

But people will say that doesn't count because a character quips 15 minutes later in a different scene.

>MY OPINIONS ARE THE ONLY GOOD ONES
>FUCK YOU FOR HAVING INDIVIDUALISTIC THOUGHTS
>REEEEEEEE

You OK user?

>liking Disneyshit
>individualistic
Holy kek haha

>REEEEEEEE SOMEONE CALLED OUT MY OPINIONS BETTER MOCK HIM FOR BEING AGAINST OPINIONS WHILE BEING A MASSIVE HYPOCRITE AND GIANT COCK SUCKER BY TRYING TO SILENCE HIS OPINIONS
END YOURSELF BITCH

^ look at them go

What a fun thread this ended up being

>IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING SOMEONE ELSE DOES THAT MAKES YOU A SHEEP

Nice reading comprehension, tard. I never said that, but liking something hugely popular that appeals to the lowest common denominator isn't "individualistic" at all.

>CAPS PROVE ME RIGHT
You're funny. Go on.

>I can do this all day

>I'M IN LOVE WITH THE CAPSLOCK KEY AND THE GREATER-THAN SYMBOL AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!

>I SUCK DICKS FOR A LIVING

>Oh no! We won't get a slapstick with crude words

Saying "fuck off" isn't even dark in the context he was using it. What's wrong with people in this thread?

>if it's not LELSORANDUMB, it uses crude words

>Thor in his recent film loses his best friends, his father, his eye, his hammer, and his home
>No drama or seriousness

Characters brooding 24/7 doesn't make it any more mature.

No, never.

>>Thor in his recent film loses his best friends, his father, his eye, his hammer, and his home
>>No drama or seriousness
How the fuck is this a good thing? They made him into an uncaring buffoon. I'm still astouned by the so called "Thor fans" that are perfectly fine with him being an idiot.

But it makes it more logical.

>the so called "Thor fans" that are perfectly fine with him being an idiot.
And who say that all Thor comics are retarded without having read them, ever.

>WORDS
>MEMES
>BUZZWORDS
>MORE MEMES
>MEME ARROWS
>"I'M A 4CHANNER SINCE 2015 BTW"

>But it makes it more logical.

Emotion isn't logical. What are you, a robot?

>Characters don't swear
>LOL, it's LOLSORANDUMB

Hey fuck you, what's wrong with having been on this site since 2015?

Nice lack of reading comprehension, CapsAnon.

It means you're new and annoying.

That you pretend to know everything about capes when actually you only watched a couple of cape movies.

>being on this website for 2 years
>730 days of this inane bullshit smeared on every corner of this hellhole
>stomaching it and soldiering on for the chuckles
>new in any way shape or form
>genuinely believes this person only watched 2 movies in such a timespan
I mean go fuck yourself my man

literal children

>for the chuckles
Yeah, right.

Says the author of

It's always been horrid Sup Forumseddit meme.

> forced Sup Forums meme
> ever funny

well fuck it whatever that dude's deal is isn't my problem my fucking point is that the newfag elitist meme needs to die off like the cancer it is

Logan could smell the queer on em

>newfag doesn't want to be called a newfag
My heart bleeds for you, newfag. Nice lack of caps and punctuation, by the way.

>implying Disney Executives can be killed with conventional weapons

You need one of the top ten priests on the planet to exorcise the spirit, three of them are Bob Iger in disguise to keep track of who is hunting him.

Never go full faggot.

>Afraid of any drama
You didn't watch Guardians Vol. 2, faggot?

I wish there was any real weight to any of that, but there wasn't.
At no point I felt like the situation was hopeless or critical; I kept being dragged away by the constant non stop jokes.

>LE EBIN PAC-MAN REFERENCE X-DDDDD
>LE EBIN ROCKET RACCOON FINDS GOD

>newfag elitist meme needs to die off like the cancer it is
Just a couple days ago I saw someone posting how lurking moar was an outdated concept and isn't applicable anymore. Elitism against newfags needs to stay existing forever.

>b-but muh qips!
>to edgy and grim!!
>m-muh colors!!
>give rights back to marvel!!

What, because the mentor figure died? It was already old when fucking Obi-Wan Kenobi died, it's old now.

>my fucking point is that the newfag elitist meme needs to die off like the cancer it is
Hahahahaha this nigga is serious

That was actually the edited version that cut off Jackson's 3-hour anti-semite speech.

>zero stakes
>become friends ten minutes later
>fight makes no sense
yeah...literally ZERO drama.

Did they ever release the full version?

If you think the X Men movoes are good because you can say "fuck" in them, you're retarded.

I want Sup Forums to fucking leave.

The X-Men movies are good with or with out it. It's the fact that they CAN actually say it. That makes it satisfying.

Because, if you’ve been here since 2015, you’re not suppose to post anything until 2020 at the earliest. If you don’t, you wind up posting worthless shit that only serves to demonstrate what an embarrassment you are.

I'm still waiting for any of the Netflix shows to say fuck more than once.

I mean you're probably correct. Logan, Deadpool and New Mutants couldn't be made by MCU.

I see
Tony, who believed his entire life his family died in a car accident, watched Bucky bash his dad's head in and choke his mother to death and than figured out Steve knew all along, which causes him to snap and try and kill Bucky.

But yeah all that isn't dramatic at all.
... Do you even know what "literally" means?
Oh and I must've missed that scene where Tony and Steve made up, or when Tony forgave Bucky.

>Tony forgave Bucky
Drama with a forced happy ending, then.

>believing that grammar and studying etiquette is crucial to the same place where masturbating to little girls and floor tiles is the the hot fun thing to do
>the same place where autism runs wild and free like a herd of buffalo
Get the absolute fuck outta here with that horseshit you motherfuckers are not something to live up to this is a pig pen where anyone can shit themselves and dive into it head first fuck grammar and fuck lurking and most certainly fuck all of you you stupid cocksuckers

You made the MCUnt angry:

>>zero stakes
Steve fucking quits being Captain America