Merkel warns of possible Russian interference in German vote

REMEMBER, NO RUSSIANS.

>au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/33144429/merkel-warns-of-possible-russian-interference-in-german-vote/#page1

>If I lose its because of Russian interference

>Not because I let in an influx of people who are leeching off of voters tax money

No promises

We need to win this. Now more than ever. Help us pol. Let's make germany great again

they got to be shitting

Britain did it
We did it
America did it

Now it's your time Germany, rise up!

>Not expecting a foreign power not to exploit the domestic mess you alone created

Confirmed for Merkel losing and AfD wining.

According to Killary, US election was influenced by Putin and allmighty "russian hackers". If Putin won the US election, who is Merkel to oppose our glorious might?

Sometimes liberal propaganda backfires to source. Its amusing reading all the blame going around - west did more to raise russian prestige recently than Putin ever could.

you did nothing.

Getting rid of communists from our government and establishing new one that the entire libcuck west is calling "fascist" is nothing?

It's okay Germany, you will be free soon as well

Bwahahahaha Merkel is going crazy

>the left have turned into "muh commies"

this, how can politicians be actually that delusional ?

Your new goverment is retarded. The only advantage it has over german, is that it works in self interest rather than being direct puppet.

Doesnt make it less retarded though.

SHE IS NEXT!

Onto the next one comrades

I love German and Russian tears. So salty, yet so sweet.

Unlikely in this term. SPD and CSU will adapt to be a bit more appealing to populace, and them and CDU will win again. So doubt for major shift in 2017 elections. It`ll take more time.

You are confused. Poland having retarded goverment is advantageous for us.

>oy ey muh Russians

There's no alternative to the establishment, which is pro-refugees.

I feel that getting uncucked in germany will be harder.

If we thought the US was fucked and corrupted with all that we know of the clinton foundation, the pedophile occult, money laundering etc.

I can't imagine how far gone the german government is. What we see in germany is essentially what a world would look like if hillary won

I think Putin is /ourguy/ and we should crush his opposition? Merkel next

Sure thing Putin.

OH FUGGGG THE JIG IS UP!

>Disinformation Campaigns

I think she's referring to us Anons.

>I can't imagine how far gone the german government is. What we see in germany is essentially what a world would look like if hillary won

a world where hillary won years ago and has ruled the country for 11 consecutive years now
that's literally germany today

Because it worked so well for hillary

Well, don't mind the other Pole, he is probably a mentally disabled guy.

We just got the best gov we could, we are far far from development but that was our best bet and we did it. Nothing spectacular but yeah, still better than Deutchland lefties that sponsor free ISIS terrorist in their country.

Btw. how is Poland shown in your media right now?

Yes, lefties, it's always the big, bad Russians.

LEL

You know we could take this bitch down next.

>Btw. how is Poland shown in your media right now?
It`s not. Generally the only time Poland is mentioned is in when they have another fallout with Ukraine over Bandera or someone in poland says something about russian menace.

>Germany wants America and Russia to kick it around again
Do they get off to the pain?

>You lived long enough for West to be more leftist that Russia
Not like Russia needs to do anything, Merkek already destroyed her reputation by herself anyway.

Oh fucking great. I knew that some of these retarded comments from few retarded politicians spread outside of our shithole to worse relations between us.

Btw. we got daily "Smoleńsk Plane Crush: Russia Assasination or not?" topic in television. Everyday.

Why is our FAT prime minister standing next to her?? Is it the jew globalist sending the signal "Women Leaders Together" to compensate for the Hillary BTFO? Well I denounce Isreal, Palestine is RECOGNIZED AS A STATE FUCKERS YIII-HAA

ahh, the hillary strategy
well since it worked so well for her...

I don't get this.

Sure, we don't want foreign powers gaining political influence - EXCEPTING should that result in mutual benefit.

This was mostly an issue with Hillary's insistence that Trump was a Russian plant or something. ASSUMING THAT IS TRUE, are Russians literally inhuman monsters? If as a plant he wants what is best not just for Russia, but what is best for America, then the accusation holds no water. You first have to assume Russians are scum.

I'm sure the Russians really appreciated that.

Not that I have much trust for Putin, but shit. Can't get more blatantly provocative. If Russia is actively plotting to destroy western Nations, then stop being coy. Release intelligence to the voting public so they can make intelligent decisions with their votes.

Cant fucking promise, some one have to be nazi in the current year.

What the fuck. They promised I get wage rise and vacation if Trump wins, but now I have to work overtime on fucking Germany too? Being Russian sucks :(