twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if she wants Germany to go 0 and 3 so be it

wats that old cobweb snatch slut gonna do

She'll wave a black dildo in our faces?

she didnt say that.

she congratulated trump and invited him to work
together. at the same time she said she hopes
he understands the big amount of work that will
follow his election and that everything goes well.

good statement imho.

>Respect
>For Germany
pick one krauts

Guess who isn't taking on any of your fucking Syrian Dr's and Engineers!? GET FUCKED

>Proof? None of you have the balls. And those that do aren't that stupid.
This

Really?

fpbp

Don't worry, Hans, liberation is sooner than you think.

The cancer appeared once more and it's up to Russia and USA to fix it again.

But German user, we never respected you.

Nuking German caliphate when?

She actually says "FUCK OFF TRUMP, LET US KEEP OUR PC CULTURE"

MERKEL MUSS WEG !

she knows the AfD is coming for her ass

Pretty sure Trump respects Germany more than Merkel ever has.

Rofl, Trump just gonna slap her slag ass around with the Chancellor Act... she did sign it afterall.

Read the whole statement on different news sites faggot.
And then admit that her statement is something completely different than "... or else!".

german btw

Why would you want to respect Abduls spermbucket?

Fuck off you bulldog faced pig of a woman, it's your turn to be BTFO next.

>Yfw Russia and the USA invade Germany and split it between the two again

I can't wait.
Machen Deutschland wieder groß

What has Germany ever done that deserves respect?

>respect Germany
>run by Ahemds

I hope Trump occupies the Rhineland just to show her who is boss.

Up for round 3 already?

This

HEY GERMANY YOU BETTER STFU BEFORE YOU GET BTFO AGAIN! YALL DONT EVEN GOT HITLER THIS TIME JUST A BUNCH OF DIRTY IMMIGRANTS.

Based.

no she did not, she offered trump a partnership but also told him that this partnership between our nations can only work if the USA keep democratic and people dont get judged by their gender, sexual orientation or race

Angela "Fuck Having Law and Borders and Shit" Merkel lecturing the world about law and order.

Interesdating.

Of course she did and of course her lackeys say that Trump created an international, chauvinistic, right-wing movement while in tears. They know what will happen. Every large political movement in history ends in Germany. And it will happen with a bang. From today onwards, all those cancer parasites live on borrowed time.

OR WHAT SENPAI, YOU GONNA KICK OFF AGAIN?

7-1

kek

The isn't half as butthurt as all the students at my uni. She called on him to work together on the ground of common values. I don't think she cared much about the election.

learn to read retard
and no I'm not a fan of her
I just hate when people can't read.

"I congratulate the winner of the presidential election in the United States of America, Donald Trump, on his election victory. The United States of America is an ancient and venerable democracy. The election campaign this year was a special, with some difficult to bear confrontation. As I have seen most of you, I have looked forward with particular suspense to the election process.

Whom the American people elect to their president in free and fair elections, that has significance far beyond the US. For us Germans: With no country outside the European Union, we have a deeper connection than with the United States of America.

Whoever governs this great country, with its immense economic strength, its military potential, its cultural imprint, bears responsibility that can be felt almost anywhere in the world. The Americans have decided that this responsibility will carry Donald Trump over the next four years.

Germany and America are linked to values: democracy, freedom, respect for human dignity and dignity, irrespective of origin, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or political attitude. On the basis of these values, I offer close co-operation to the future President of the United States of America, Donald Trump.

The partnership with the United States is and remains a cornerstone of German foreign policy, so that we can cope with the great challenges of our time: the pursuit of economic and social well-being, the effort to achieve a forward-looking climate policy, the fight against terrorism, poverty, The commitment to peace and freedom - in Germany, Europe and the world. "

OP got it pretty much correct, she scolded Trump like her remaining time as Chancellor is relevant. Too cautious, events have passed her by.

FUCK YOU CUNT.
How's that for respect?

It clearly says MERKEL said. Not Germans said. Merkel is a Bitch and everyone hates her. But you dont have to attack Germany or the German People.

Hitler was right. Don't Blame us for your mistakes.

>Don't get judged by their gender, sexual orientation or race
Hope Merkel shapes up then.

PURGE IT

With so many refugees, you could shoot one, and the whole country would turn into a bad game of Minesweeper!

You're a fucking idiot achmed go back to your mosque

>learn to read
i did and you wrote the wrong

Lmao what's she gonna do? Holocaust us?

Give Merkel a message

Don't you talk to Emporer Trump that way or we will fucking destroy you and your Muslim shit eating friends

What is she gonna do? Ruin Germany?

All the German women should go out and suck a dick in protest. Then run down the streets with their tits hanging out. That'll show us cis white men.

haha I'm actually german as can be for many generations

and again: I'm not a fan of Merkel I just hate when the OP assumes something that is just not there. she never threatened anyone.

holy shit

Trumps Gewinn soll die Stütze der AfD erweiteren und die der Hexe geringen.

This

Why would you respect a country that has no self respect? It is time now for the Krauts to make Deutscheland groß again.

Obligatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=9cgrEA6eQ_g

Shifting the blame on russian hackers again?

>that image

Wow, that's incredibly sinister of Putin.

next

AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD

Will not happen. Maybe when the AfD gets elected. In all other elections they got 10-20%. For real changes they must have 50%.

Why the hell is she rejecting her own flag?

we need a lot meme magic and with a lot i mean a damn lot meme magic!

She had it coming. Really interested in how this might affect Germany. Germany has always been influenced by Washington, Merkel visited Obama for every little European issue.

We are going to respect the same values that Leftists do. For instance, Leftists believe that the Constitution is a "living document," in that it can be "amended" through changing social attitudes by simply reinterpreting the document.

This is exactly what we are going to do. Donald Trump is now in office for life, and the office of the United States presidency will now be hereditary. No one can argue against this either, because it is what the Leftists teach.

cause she is a traitorous bitch that needs to be hanged, put in the oven, burned, then her ashes taken and thrown into a swamp.

Merkel is a traitor.

I hope Germany can become great again one day.

MGGA

What a great post

Won't help. Until 2099 all Germans are doomed. Allies are still in controll of Germany.

tolerant.

took the bullet

bump

I'M WITH YOU GERMANBRO

MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN

Trump will save us, don't worry.

are you retarded? read the german statement on welt.de

WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO ABOUT IT

>INVENTED Bohrium
How can I invent an element
>mp3
You mean Sony's minidisc?
>chip card
Now with magnetic bands this shit is obsolete
>Beer
We wuz egiptians and shit now?

Mit so einer Einstellung wird es auch nichts. Damit MEME MAGIC auch wirklich funktioniert muß man mit voller Überzeugung dran arbeiten, zusammen! Laß dich nicht durch irgendwelchen depressiven shit der womöglich auch noch aus der korrupten ecke kommt auseinander brechen! Divide we fall!

DEMS FIGHTIN WORDS FRUM A FAT BIRD WHO DESTROYED GERMANY

what did he mean by this

>Allies are still in control of Germany
Huh?
Now that Trump is in charge of the US how is that supposed to be a hindrance?
Shouldn't he be an ally of the AfD?

Thanks Buddy.

Meme Magic wird gar nichts machen. Guck dir mal das Foto an. Ich bin in der Jungen Alternative, unterstütze IB und fast all mein Geld geht für solche Dinge drauf. Es bringt trotzdem nichts.

Merkel should be more worried about Zimbabwe.

Honestly though - lets tally up how many billions of US-Dollars are wasted on "keeping germany safe". A ludicrous amount for an unneeded task - if we can get this out into the open, we just might clear germany of many of those military bases.

Smaller birds dont shit in the nest of their superior. Merkel and Germany wont do jack shit about Trump, just like she was powerless about Bush. It would actually be funny to see Trump bullying her lel.

If, as Merkel says, cooperation with USA is "the foundation of German foreign policy", the CDU will have to make sure Merkel doesn't run again or they sabotage her run.

most of americans have german ancestry

Und dennoch, du bist immer noch hier und kämpfst! Also, was sagt das aus!? Und es kann nur noch besser werden. Versuch nicht dem schlechten mehr Energie zu geben als dem guten. Wann immer du so etwas sagst wie
>Es bringt torzdem nichts
nimmst du meme magic die Energie weg. Stay focused, praised KEK

she grew up in eastern germany
so shes a closet commie marxist

That's only because Merkel is weak willed and avoids confrontation whenever possible.

You can think what you want about Schröder but he never got cucked that bad by Bush

Exactly
PC Merkel need to leave

Why? Germans don't even respect themselves. I dare you to go outside and say you respect Germans, see what happens.

What the fuck are you going to do, you old cunt? Accept more refugees?

what a lovely coat on that dog. I bet his tail was wagging at maximum wag speed while being curious for some petting from all the new people in the room.

>Merkel Warns Trump to Respect Germany or Else

she never said anything remotely like that you stupid fuck. kys and Mutti.

Fpbp

seehofer bavarians minister said last week that he would love to work with trump

nothing else matters

She knows deep down that this is only the beginning. Something has been awaken. Commie Europe is toast.