Hillary blew $1.3 billion on failed campaign

All those shekels...lost, like tears in rain

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/clinton-money/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/791263939015376902
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All of it for nothing.

I'm so happy this cunt will never hold public office again.

Good thing she still has a lucrative human trafficking business.

I wonder if the Saudis want their investments back.. How will she pay now?

How much did berniecucks lose? I remember Plebbit was phonebanking their life savings

Just imagine it. She worked 30 years for this. And she lost to DONALD FUCKING TRUMP.

Who's gonna kill himself first, Yeb or Hilary?

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/clinton-money/

does anybody else feel sorry for hillary?
I mean, becoming the persident was her life goal, and now she failed at her last chance

:(

Fuck Hillary and fuck black people

focus on the podestas
we must let those children free

...time, to die...(hopefully LAWL)

I'm so fucking happy right now

It really was her turn, she stole it from bernie

>she could've become a good house wife
>she could've become the greatest sandwich maker
>she could've become a good mother

but she chose to become what she could not become.

Don't forget that we still need to bring them all to justice

SICK

This.

She wanted to be head of the World Bank.

To bad she fucked everything up her whole life and not even the Jews would let her near their shekels.

wtf why do you hate blacks?

Someone need to figure up how much all of that free press cnn gave her was worth. Fuck they were running documentaries on her for days plus shilling.

Chump change :^)

>Implying Hillary isn't already dead, whether it happened last night or weeks ago.

WE WERE MEANT TO BREAK THE GLASS CEILING

Our blacks in america are one of the worst people you will ever meet in your life, at least the ones that live in the ghettos or act like they do.

It's a meme. It was "Fuck Trump and fuck white people."

How the hell does she get so much money? If I wanted to become president where the shit would I get 1.3 billion from if I was some middle class six figure simpleton?

imagine how much she would have blown if she did not fail

All those beautiful, shiny, shekels, gone...

oh ok
then i am glad to hear that you dont really hate blacks

Meanwhile, Trump was:
>under budget
>ahead of schedule
>won more seats than required to win

ITT: stuff to share on social media to rub in losers faces?

I do not take credit for this, but I was so inspired by his post that I made a sfw version to share on social media

Do what (((they))) tell you and you get showered

Thats probably why she hasn't showed herself. She was supposed to make that money back for them if not more. Now zilch.

Dont worry brah, she will make it all back in book sales.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>trump spent 600 million less

>still BTFO

1.3 BILLION shekels down the fucking toilet

GG

yeah and how much did Trump spend? didn't he make money campaigning thanks to hat sales?

user i think you have it wrong
what did she actually work for?

donald worked for his success
in business and in the election
he also has well grown kids to show

I hate blacks.

I want to Trump to enact policies to ensure that blacks are successful, thriving businessmen.

Real racism aka white supremacy is so isolated now and it's pretty rare unless you meet a old school Jim Crow type KKK fag

The thing holding back black people isn't racism but shitty liberal policies, exclusive unions barring low-skilled laborers (most poor black people) and the fact that there's a stigma associated with hiring blacks or loaning them money because it's seen as a bad investment.

If during the Trump administration there's a new black Renaissance where the black community can gain economic wealth and political power through legitimate means, then liberals will be eternally BTFO, our nation will prosper and expand, and race relations will get better.

It's all about the money f.a.m.z.

I know what you mean.

Then again, she's a massive cunt and this couldn't possibly happen to a more deserving person.

She probably had a grand mal and maybe later today she'll be back up up to giving a speech without breaking apart if her people can get it right for once.

i dont think you really do
you are probably just fishing for replies

>trying to bet on Trump to win a certain swing state
>accidentally bet on Hillary
>realize she's going to win that state and I could reverse all my losses for the past week
>choose to cash out with only 2/3 of what I spent on gambling because I would feel dirty winning money because of Hillary

That's the difference between the public and private sector. She wasted all that money and still failed while Trump barely spent anything and won.

yeah, i know what you are talking about, same goes for Jeb, but, you know, it was the last chance to make America great again

Fuck off Fritz you nigger loving brachtwurst arse plunging faggot.

soon i'm disappointment

>rev 17
> 16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

it's not over
dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/

>Multiple FBI investigations are underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation, according to a former senior law enforcement official.

how much did Trump spend?
10 Million tops?

shes going to prison dude, no way around it. She tried to destroy him and its called mother fucking payback.

Do the math:

House and Senate control
>plus
President Trump
>plus
Heads rolling

>thinking it's only 1.3
This is just what they can tell you about.

I want this as well. I'm tired of Dems keeping niggers down on welfare just to get their votes. They need to become productive members of society and finally realize how brainwashed they've been for generations by the Dems.

Just makes it all the sweeter.
>rag tag shitposter team led by raunch celevrity billionaire defeat well funded media empire and political establishment
It's the ultimate underdog story and everyone loves those.

not if we can help it

fuck you, leaf

Come say hi

Now that you mention it, when was the last time we saw Hillary? She didn't show for her defeat, but I feel like she's been hiding longer than that

well, i am a russian jew, so i think nazis wouldn't like me either way

80 himself

Sacrifices had to be made.

Gowdy will get his blood

It's just other people's money to her. Zero fucks given.

She did like more than one rally per week so she's still sleeping in. Prolly doesn't know she isn't president yet.

Only 3K more for a hired gunman

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/791263939015376902

>this is still up

Trump will finally convert ghetto hood niggers into based black men

>The thing holding back black people isn't racism but shitty liberal policies,

its about shit rolling down hill, blacks are undeniably at the bottom of the economic (also social) barrel so shitty economy means they are fucked. I bet trump will improve their lives, it wont be huge but it will be palpable and will improve year after year.

I wanted her to fail. It's all I wanted this whole time.

Truth is though, I feel pity for her. She is purely pathetic. I don't feel as bad for Bernie's loss, because at least it wasn't a result of his own architecture.

She only has herself to blame, and it's just so pitiful. She might be the worst person ever.

ha ha

"JUST"

ha ha ha

Would Sanders have fared better?
Did her party just bet on the wrong candidate?

It wasn't for nothing. She created thousands of jobs at CTR. I made $1.88!

If Soros and the rest of the elite were smart they would realise they could blackmail or bought up Bernie Sanders then they would probably have it in the bag.

>inb4 ppl saying he couldnt be bought
check wikileaks and his endorsements for hillary before and after he lost in the primaries

No. She actually has to go to jail still too, Hans. Don't be a cuck now, the battle is not over yet.

She was pretty cute

God damn all of the billionaires and giant corporations who invested in her have got to be kicking themselves pretty hard right now. 1.3 billion dollarydoos and she never even made it past 216.

tbqh, how did she turned from that innocent looking kid into that power grabbing monstrosity?

Gee I wonder who would be able to come up with so much funding. They must be highly respectable citizens.

It was 1.3 billion 3rd of october

Don't they spend most towards end?

Prob at 1.8 billion at end

>trump lost $1 billion during the housing crisis
>hilary lost $1.3 billion by losing an unlosable election

HANS! Don't let your white man's sympathy run wild, contain yourself and be rational. Hillary is a Jewess and she wants to eradicate you.

She did a dodgeball guys.
>she invested most of it on betting Trump will win
>she made 3x in profit

Whether or not hell exists she, her pawns and masters all deserve to rot somewhere

Reminder Hans, there's a good chance that she's had people killed and she got off a child rapist and laughed about it after. She's a textbook sociopath.

It's nothing for them.
And it's mostly a tax cuting plan right? So you somehow paid for that, I guess?

killing people by pushing a button is not the same as killing them while looking in their face

>dnc aligns against bernie
>some of the most obvious rigging ever
>bernie attacks trump
>bernie agrees to go to a debate where he is not allowed to say anything bad about hillary
Where is that image of, "hillary convicted, bernie agrees to serve sentence in her place"?

Where's the $200 million spent on pizza and comet ping pong parties?

This is what I, as a black male who voted Trump, hope for too. His inner cities comment was poorly worded, but I still agree with it. Black people have suffered under democrats. Even though Liberals lambasted him for saying that, its the truth. NAFTA, welfare, those things are holding black people down. I wish he average ghetto black could see that, as i tam a lower-middle class black, and not much better off, but i know that democrats were not the answer. I believe Trump can unite us and make America great again.

>SO ITS SADNESS IN MY HEART
>FEEL THE BEST THING I CAN DO
>IS END IT ALL
>AND
>LEAVE
>FOR
>EVER

Oh my God I can't wait to watch!

You would be suprised schlomo.

This muslim panic could get you into the rights good graces, european nationalism does not need to be a carbon copy of the previous version, the 3rd reich was not rome and i doubt the next thing will be excactly like ww2 tier nationalism.

Yeah it is you psychotic fuck what the hell is wrong with you?

MLK period all over again

Are we living in a meme timeline??

Please keep your Germanic suicidal pathological altruism to yourself, you fucking cancer of an ethnicity.

Do you know where you are Hans?

TFW I got fucking drunk and passed out before the results came in

I don't remember any of my tweet and had to delete the worst ones

#MAGA

Yes.

DNC was utterly corrupt and process was rigged via superdelegate system.

It really isn't.