Characters that would make great Batman villains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WAr-1pLTzRA
youtube.com/watch?v=UIp7tVtHMFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nosferatu

You know it

how has this guy never been caught? its like he knows when batman's about to show up. what gives?

Ive played and enjoyed both games and don't understand how he would make a good Batman villain. Where are the connections?

Fred would make a better Flash villain. He would fit in right with the rouges since he is not dangerous and obviously is trying to control himself.

I’d think he’d make her a robin, which imo would do well for her character since Tenzin was too light with her. Batman would make her a great avatar

>Batman would make her pregnant
in b4 asami

youtu.be/WAr-1pLTzRA

"I say each performance is the last, but I lie every time."

Just think of what Batman would say to him.

He’d be better for Stark. Magic has always been Tony’s weakness, and you can play with the Italian themes.

pre-duel monsters yugi was basically a batman villain

Moon Knight would kick Batman's ass.

He's not wrong, though.

dude shattered peoples fucking souls

His name is Count Orlok, you dimwit

youtube.com/watch?v=UIp7tVtHMFw

Hes my favorite courage villan
Also, pic related wod be a great batman villain

I'd fund a Batman comic that features Jacket, though Jacket would probably need a solid, understandable reason for what he does (unlike the games).

RIP dear prince, hope you indulge in the riches of heaven.

He does actually have a reason though in the games, it started off as following orders but he just genuinely likes hurting other people. Honestly Jacket/Richard would make a great batman character. Batman would see what Jacket does as unjust but Jacket is somewhat justified in his actions based on who he's killing and why

>villian

I worded that poorly, I wanted to say that the reasoning is kind of hard to pin down. It could just be because he likes hurting people, though it could also be because his military background made him hate Russians, or it could even just be because he felt like being a vigilante. The reasoning is never really perfectly explained in the games, so I just felt like his reasoning for doing bad things would have to be slightly more grounded for him to be a straight-up villain in Batman. Hurting people is a good one though.

And yeah, the whole justification for his actions vs Batman's point of view would be awesome. Plus, Jacket's military background (and the fact that he can canonically take down buildings full of mobsters, policemen, or soldiers unharmed) would be great justification for him being able to go toe-to-toe with Bats.

Was legit sad when he died. Been fascinated by him since i was a kid

>Batman gets a stand in order to fight Kira
>His stand is just called Batman, based off the Who song

>"This is my stand! Batman!" >NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA...
>Finishing blow
>BATMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

He had an aura of intrigue surround him, but in the end, he's mortal like everyone else.

Batman trying to figure out Kira while Sheer Heart attack is after him, and doing it all WITHOUT a Stand NEEDS to happen.

Honestly user that would be lit wha would be it's ability

I imagine it would be something like moody blues where the ability is about specifically observing clues or has a secondary stealth ability

Nice

Thailog would be a great bats villain. Prove me wrong.

Have they ever had Man-Bat do like the Hulk and be intelligent while a monster?

Korra is already the villains for nickelodeos ratings

I would like a Batman villain who was unquestionably insane but not all that dangerous but who still scared the shit out of everyone
Just imagine him running around Gotham kidnapping actresses and shaving every single hair in their bodies

expanding this thread to characters other than batman
>Green Lantern

Big boss would make a perfect batman villian

Jacket strikes me as almost a Punisher like character. He's almost anti-hero, but I think far more leaning towards being a straight up sociopath than most. He did wind up inspiring a bunch of vigilantes, all while enacting some sort of vengeance for a friend who got blown away by Russian nukes.

I really liked the first Hotline Miami because of how shaped it is by Jacket's mental instability and questionable perception of the world. A character like that would work pretty well in the DC universe. With Batman, especially.

He was. It was an awesome comic

Yeah, no. As good as Bats is even with batwank, he'd get torn to shreds.

I thought for the most part even S0 Yugi didn't kill people. He just mind fucked em super bad when they were being villainous assholes

The main exception being that murderous criminal guy who was on death row I think who he got to set fire to himself

Hes just Deathstroke with less ninja bullshit. Would be cool to see if he can school batman in CQC.

He sets them to fate worse than death. Which is A-ok in bats book.

Off the top of my head he blew up that classmate with the air hockey bomb, he got that shoe store owner stung with a scorpion, and he potentially lethally electrocuted that gang with all the tasers in that puddle.

Barbatos won't let bruce die

Haven't seen Season 0 in awhile so don't recall a couple of these (namely the air hockey bomb). I vaguely recall the scorpion but I mainly remember a lot of Yami's shenanigans were mindfucks (like when he busted that clock guy's hand and such)

They might not have been in the anime. I read the manga.

Anime Joker and Real Joker team up while Harley thinks Mister J replaced her

Shit, I'd pay for him teaming up with Hugo Strange

In batman's eyes he would be.

Bruce is too well prepared for Lecter to be of any threat to him. He'd have a field day with Moon Knight though.

Better villain for Cap.

Give him to Iron Man, considering he's what Fin Fang Foom was always mean to be, but never was.

I mean, if Zsasz can make it as a Batman villain despite being the most generic serial killer possible why can't this guy?

Surprised nobody said Doom. Too obvious? Too close to Ra's maybe?

Could be pretty good, though he wouldn't work as a recurring enemy.

Not as recurring characters, but as part of a story arc. Batman could get roped in as the 13th participant and find a way to shut the whole thing down without anyone dying.

Wonder if Batman would try to question him or talk to him when encountering him during one of his attacks. Or if Batman ever started hallucinating like Jacket did. Definitely nothing on the levels of HM2, but dream-like sequences of masked-people questioning his motives and actions, maybe bring up why he doesn't just kill the villains he finds than let them repeat their rampages time after time again after escaping a corrupt asylum or something along those lines.

But the real kicker of a Batman vs. Jacket would be other 50 Blessings members and random schmoes storming the streets and buildings, inspired by Jacket's murder sprees. Batman thinks he finds Jacket, only to discover someone of a different physique. He takes them out and finds out he actually met them as Bruce Banner, and that a good chunk of the animal-masked murderers are doing this out of a sense of doing what's right as opposed to the ones that do it for thrills or bloodshed.

>Bruce Banner

I need to go to bed. Fucking meant to say Wayne.

You can't make an action plot with him. Unless he finds some followers which isn't hard in Gotham.

>blonde Joker

Scourge and Purge

Bump

>villain

>Just Batman
He'd need Justice League Dark for him. Would make a good plot though.

Remember that time Batman sung the Jigglypuff song to Robin?

seems like a perfect fit

Sue me.

This guy right? Actually it make sense he's like a combination of deadshot and Kira from JoJo

Im not sure whenever he would be a better Batman or Cap villain

Anyone else automatically hear his theme song?

I’d probably say Batman.
Given that vigilantism is probably looked down upon in the Judge Dredd Universe, and Batman, brings a notorious vigilante and also one with great wealth, would be a priority for the Judges to handle.
I feel that Captain America wouldn’t translate, as the concept of nationalism would be somewhat of an antiquated idea. However, the rigid structure of justice system might inspire Cap to.. take on the entire force?

Are you saying that Konrad Curze isn't a heretic?

Cap really hasn't been about nationalism in ages. He'd take on Dredd just as Batman did in their crossover.

Would make a superb Iron Man villain.

The entire Desperado group + Armstrong would make great villains to a big number of heroes, though Captain America comes to mind on what it fits with.

>would make great batman villains
What are you implying, he's never been caught by batman ever. He's already ahead of the game.

Iron man is already a villain. Did you mean Ghost?

>le ebin Ghostposter
Just kys Commie.

Wish he would've kept it down this route.

He hates Slavs and likes hurting other people.
Not hard.

this has to be one of the best three panels I've seen. where is this from?

Armstrong exemplates the kind of guy Ghost would try to kill. The conspiracies that run the MGS universe would be a wonderland for him.

Someone in another thread mentioned having Manny Pardo being on the GCPD

Cap and Bat get their shit pushed in.

You are aware that there are TWO crossovers of Bats/Dredd?

Secret Avengers #17

Batsy's dead yo

See

Not gonna lie. A Kazuya vs. Batman fight would be fucking badass. I never knew that I wanted this until now.