How would the heroes of Marvel deal with him

How would the heroes of Marvel deal with him

he would commit suicide in the oval office cause cap was gonna expose him

then his ghost would laugh bc he made Cap abandon the name Captain America

send in the sentry, he's the only dude who wouldn't die immediately

They’d bitch and moan and try to kill each other for a few events before someone gets enough people organized to stop him probably

Sentry is too weak-willed. Darkseid would convince him to destroy Earth heroes in two minutes.

Better question
Darkseid: Cape or No Cape?

no cape

This desu.

The big D has a 20 in charisma. If Norman could manipulate Bob you know he’ll be able to.

They try to kill him with quips, but they have no effect on him. Meanwhile, Darkseid is investigation a "corruption" in their universe when he figures out that the MCU is the Anti-Life Equation. He then buys the Marvel Blu-ray box set and leaves.

Capes get in the way of sitting.
No Cape

They would quip him to death

deadpool

then i guess the earth is gonna get destroyed unless they convince molecule man to play nice

they would tell him to check his privilege for being a cis male. and berate him for having female furies.

Mr. Fantastic figures out boom tube technology and they somehow knock him back to Apokolips.
After that, maybe there's some magic and Asgardian shit that can lock up Darkseid.

Marvel has already dealt with someone like him.

Motivations were different but Thanos's schemes were on par with what Darkseid, so every way they have dealt with Thanos is your answer.

Cap would give a speech so good it would actually (temporaraly) undermine

black widow joins the furies and disables granny goodness somehow

iron man would then broadcast a video of someone he's close to vocalizing a small amount of doubt to Darkseid he got from widow (turns out its spliced)

mean while Darkseid is beating the absolute shit out of hulk Thor and Captain marvel

he sees the video and decides to leave on his own accord since he will not tolerate doubt

reed then redirects the boom tube while hes stepping through to end up stranded somewhere

also wolverine was there

>jobseid

very easily

Reed would build something, or Franklin would wish him out of existence.
If that doesn't work, just send in Squirrel Girl off-panel.

Someone would make a snide remark about his Beta Beams

cape, deffo

>send somebody without a strong personality and a weak will
>against an incredibly charismatic and persuasive god
Yeah, that's gonna end well.

With the power of friendship, DUUH

this

No cape. Darkseid isn't an extravagant man.

I would read a story wherr he Omega Sanctions Cap.

If it's just one avatar without even apocalypse as a base he probably avoids earth entirely, concurs a planet and consolidates power. He becomes a reoccurring big event villain for cosmic story arcs and is otherwise rarely seen.

I want art of that now.

Dunno, I didn't read this. How'd they deal with him then?

Would Thor do okay against him? Or would he get crushed?

It's hard to tell, Superman had about as much trouble beating up Thor as he does Darksied.

Jobs to America/Cap Manvel/Riri/

In his tradition look? Fuck no. The more modern designs they've given him over the years? Why not.

ant man to the brain

Doom would defeat him with 2 seconds of prep time.

Hulk with enough rage would beat the shit out if him.

Thor is imbued with magical items like his belt and apples in his his colon

Warrior's Madness Thor might have the raw strength but he would be easily turned on the heroes desu

if sniktbub were there at all he would be a designated casualty of the omega effect

hulks largest strength feat at the peak of his rage was holding tectonic plates together, nowhere near supermans top feats and darkseid slaps supermans shit with ease

Thanos is literally just Marvel Darkseid. Take any comic involving Thanos, replace Thanos with Darkseid, and you'll have your answer.

i don't think he can tank the omega sanction.

Hulk is stronger than superman, and Superman defeated darkseid various times. World breaker hulk kills darkseid with a finger.

m8, the Hulk would be reliving his life over and over again, each one becoming more hopeless than the last, before he even got close to darkseid.

>Hulk
>Stronger than Superman
>At all
Marvelfags everyone.

Well it depends on which Darkseid we're talking about here.

Standard Darkseid, a la The New 52, is basically a Thanos-level threat. He'll probably raise holy hell, but the MU stands a decent chance of beating him.

The One True Darkseid though? That's a multiversal threat, and one I don't really see the MU being able to handle. They're probably screwed.

>Hulk is stronger than Superman
I now remember when WWHulk came out and everyone was sperging out about Hulk being the strongest

then What's Mongol?

give me one feat that surpasses supermans peak feats. a scan or a page/issue will do, i'll wait

Autist whos obsess of making battleworld

>Believing this
Found the retard who doesn't read comics

What are hulks feats anyway? Lifting a mountain (struggling) punched a moon/godsatellite the size of earth in planet hulk and wwhulk where he beats sentry (superman pastiche) nothing really comes close desu

>Thanos is literally just Marvel Mongul
Fixed that for you, MCUck

With Teamwork

Jane shouts that no amount of suffering is equal to that of having cancer and bludgeons him.

I haven't read any new Thanos comics but he does not really act like Darksied or Mongul. Thanos was good or neutral in like a third of his appearances.

Hulk isnt stronger than superman. Hell thor isn't stronger than superman.

I would think the cosmic marvel heroes would have a pretty good chance. Quasar, Thor, Captain Marvel, hell they could probably even convince Thanos to help fight Darkseid.

>Hell thor isn't stronger than superman.
Well duh, Hell Thor was prisoned by Mephistopheles. Of course he was at his weakest state, back then.

Netflix Marvel would spend 3 seasons just trying to muster the motivation to do so, then get their shit kicked sideways because of their incompetence.

X-men would have to pull some Shonen bullshit with an Omega level mutant but could get the job done.

MCU could most likely get the job done with either Vision or Doctor Strange, maybe even Hulk depending on which incarnation of darkseid they're dealing with.

Its always been the cosmic heroes at the front. Anhillation, Infinity gauntlet etc. When it comes to cosmic schemes send the cosmic heroes.
If it directly affects earth like an alien invasion then the heroes react. So Darksied really just has to avoid that.

World war hulk. He fucking destroyed with a punch am asteroid twice the size of earth.

Sentry that was defeated by hulk is stronger than superman.

you know that dosn't count

yes superman is stronger then the hulk bu you can't just be using stuff that dosnt count to prove your point

Roy Thomas literally told Jim Starlin to rip off Darkseid when making Thanos you retard.

read comics

>Punched a rock twice as big as Earth
>Superman-killer

The right answer

They would change all of their key heroes to women, because they are stronger then men and also buy more comics then men.

They were even in the crossover comics in the 90's. Fucking pleb.

>Four lobes

The would use either the Ultimate Nullifier or our Lord and Saviour Franklin Richards

(We need the F4 back to earth)

You're retarded and apparently you don't read comics.

Even if Darkseid had schemes like Thanos, that means that DS would triumph and no one could stop him, given the fact that he doesn't have that stupid weakness of defeating himself subconsciously. Darkseid with the Infinity Gauntlet would be a far bigger and scarier threat.

DC's Thanos.

bump

>Anti-Life justifies hatred and murder
>Cosmic Odyssey depicted the Anti-Life Equation as living entity
>parts of the Equation were inside Humans
>MU citizens are assholes who justify hatred and murder
>at least part of the cause for that is Sublime
hmn really makes you think

Oh shit.

>no anti darkseid missile replies yet

Dr Strange does some time space magic bullshit and the two shit talk eachother for eternity.

Don't Thor and Beta Ray Bill do those sorts of feats casually?

You mean Dr Strange makes a deal with a high level demon in exchange for power.

>How would the heroes of Marvel deal with him
send Carol and the two of them get crying drunk about how they used to be more relevant when they both had skirts

I get it, user.

>Dr. Strange invokes The Gentry to kill Darkseid

Not with a punch.

>darkseid beating the shit out of thor, hulk & captain marvel

Nigga he struggled with the silver surfer. Those 3 would wreck his shit

Did he?

Darkseid with a gauntlet in the mcu is not a thread as much as it is game over. He would just antilife the universe and it would all be over

Alt-Universe where Darkseid's scientists figure out that their boom tubes are jump dimensions. Darkseid and the whole of his military might pops up on a Marvel Uni quickly taking out most of it's heroes and employ their stronger but weak will villains to be his Hench. Reed is force to ask Doom for help, this being Doom much joy. Boom does Boom things but in the end dies because he wanted to give one last fuck you to Reed. The Guardians of the Galaxy get make a plan to get Thanos to fight Darkseid because they think Darkseid is some Titan or some shit. Story ends with Darkseid winning and invading New Gene and the other DC Uni with his Marvel armies

Haven't they already dealt with Thanos multiple times?

Thanos=/=Darkseid

dance off bro, you and me!

>he doesn't have that stupid weakness of defeating himself subconsciously
I read the Infinity Gauntlet a long time ago, I'm fully aware he fucked up and left his corporeal form and that Adam Warlock later told him he did this because he always sabotages himself due to not feeling worthy of the powers he's gained.
I don't understand why autists like you feel the need to cite some plot point and then accuse other people of not reading the source material because we didn't autistically parrot it like you did.
Yes, Thanos isn't an exact replica of Darkseid with zero difference in plot detail or character traits. Seriously? Did you think anyone was arguing someone literally took comics involving Darkseid, slapped a Marvel logo on them, and then that's what we think Thanos is? Fuck off you absolute brainlet pseud.

except he's superior. kinda hard to call a superior product a clone

I don't really like either of them. I don't think it makes sense to have your mastermind villain look like a retarded bodybuilder.

Already done.

Marvel doesn't have heroes. They have arseholes who occasionally fight bad guys in between attacking each other for being the wrong kind of arsehole.

bu,p

they're based on the idea of physicality from the greeks

it was understood if you are going to be smart you need to be strong

its also makes it so they are a physical threat aswell like if they had nothing they can still easily defeat you

and this is a medium where the guys who's going to face off against them are going to be above all else tough and strong and finish the confrontation with a fight and so they must be ready for it