>>Movie out in 2.5 months
>>People only talking about Infinity Wars and X-Men back in MCU

Being Panther is suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiMBzpZF1nE
twitter.com/1942bs/status/873362847694299137?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=dM0zuxf-f58
stubhillnews.com/2017/06/10/black-panther-only/
comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/black-panther-all-black-screening-1881539/
youtube.com/watch?v=HhMo1ELYhOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is he some sort of nigger batman?

Good. Seeing the Rayshuns and Laquishas cry racism for it underperforming is gonna be hilarious.

He is just filler. This should've happened first instead of Thor.

Every Black Panther thread devolves into not actually talking about Black Panther.

youtube.com/watch?v=NiMBzpZF1nE

Well I assume the marketing for Infinity War features a good amount of Black Panther as to give people an incentive to see his movie

>He is just filler

Couldnt you say that for a lot of the MCU?

Well yeah, the Avengers trailer just dropped. You expect people to still be talking about the BP trailer that came out over a month ago?

of course this thread will quickly devolve into Sup Forums racism

No, Batman is a peak human,wear black/grey tights and use gadgets who trained and studied around the world in many fields and did learn multiple fight styles, he since young promised to protect and inspire the place where he was born mostly because of his later father who gave them him to a colossal fortune.

Yeah they are the same shit.

No, homecoming is literally filler though.

You think Infinity War will follow up on Aunt May finding out Peter's Spider-Man?

>Movie coming out in a dead month
>Highly anticipated
>Legions of Marveldrones willing to fellate anything with the Marvel logo
>Probably a gigantic ad campaign coming with it
It'll be fine.

So it was comfirmed that Disney got the rights back or is just fanfiction?

It's going to under perform because the movie stripped the fantasy elements that comes with being an advanced civilization with access to alien technology. There's just no outsider who stumbles into Wakanda as Black Panther explains his Tribe's history.

It'll probably make as much money as Ant-Man, much less the first Thor movie.

They ruined its costume, civil war one was perfect and all SJWs and people praising it for being "diverse" kind of killed the hype I got when it was announced, at this point, I doubt I would going to see it.

You're just racist.

>implying every single chimp in this country isn't already hustling overtime so they can afford a premiere ticket to witness the first accurate documentary on how they wuz kangz

Its going to do good, you can always bank on the inferiority complex on darkies

I fully expect it to jump to "The Avengers might not care about your homework, but I do!"

maybe if they gave him a villain that wasn't just a boring pallate swap

China just voted Chadwick Boseman the best actor this year. It'll do well.

How the fuck it will underperform? Is a D-list character, like ant man people will only see because is MCU

500 to 600 millions without hype, it can reach near 800 is people praise it like Winter Soldier.

Anything over 500 for an unknown character is not underperforming

Good, nobody really cared about Black Panther as a character. Hudlin and Coates both ruined him with their hamfisted political statements.

You see son, you are the poblem with all those fancy names of yours. If I hate shit, I say it plain and simple: I hate shit. I dpn't make up names for it, like shitism or whatever, because that's just common sense to dislike nigro movies

its going to under perform because blacks have already tried to tell whites that they cant see this movie because its "theirs"

*tips fedora*

Actually this movie like 40/50% of hollywood belong to jews.

Its funny how the blacks are these days the ones pushing segregation. I'm all for it.

Fanfiction.

>want to see it since its announcement.
>people uses the movie as a race propaganda, even if the movie doesn't.
>you heard more about it being used as propaganda than the quality of it.
Everything gets ruined at the moment people add their stupid ideas to the message of the movie.
I just wanted to watch black panther beating up some goons, and fucking normies killed my motivation I had to see it, BTW, I'm half black.

It's always fun seeing Sup Forums get mad at a version of black people they've made up in their own minds.

twitter.com/1942bs/status/873362847694299137?lang=en

The movie would be a box office bomb if marketed to the blacks because they don't have the time or money to watch Black Panther on release day. Movie Theater Prices are too high for them to afford.

the cool thing about internet is that clinically insane people write bullshit on twitter instead of screaming bullshit in the middle of new york

youtube.com/watch?v=dM0zuxf-f58

stubhillnews.com/2017/06/10/black-panther-only/

At the rate that nigeria economy and population grows they will be the third biggest non white market to movies after China and India in 50 years.

how is that the cool thing about the internet?
thats one of its worst characteristics actually.

Yes I'm sure you're able to find a small handful of assholes on Twitter posting racist shit, but then what always happens is it gets turned into WHY ARE ALL BLACK PEOPLE LIKE THIS

>the cool thing about internet is that clinically insane people write bullshit on twitter instead of screaming bullshit in the middle of new york

no that is literally the worst thing about the internet, because they can now rally together with other nutjobs and they have a world wide stage to do it on.

>comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/black-panther-all-black-screening-1881539/

well according to this poll, plenty of people are ok with the idea. Its not much of a stretch to believe blacks in general like the idea.

Africa wants big dumb action 80s action movies, not moral posturing from Black Americans who don't know shit about the continent. When Nigeria grows, they're going to make Dirty Harry, Lethal Weapon, and Scarface tier movies.

First of all, what you call "dumb" 80s action movie is vastly superior to the bullshit they make these days.
Second of all I will watch the fuck out of it it if that really happens. But I am not very confident in the ability of black people to create worthwhile things.

He's more like Aquaman.

>tfw Nigeria has better taste than murrica.

>There's just no outsider who stumbles into Wakanda as Black Panther explains his Tribe's history.

Aren't they positioning Klaw as that person? Based on the trailer, he's the only outsider to have been in Wakanda

... but in the jungle?

Feels good to be a black man.

By dumb, I'm talking Hutu and Tutsi settling their differences with Rocky IV levels of cheese.

Yeah, Nollywood sure is a bastion of talented and skilled artists.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhMo1ELYhOM

Wakanda is a walled nation that kills other Africans who get too close. They allowed the rest of the continent to devolve so that they could achieve enlightenment.

And they did. Wakanda is the most advanced nation in the world and has a huge supply of vibranium (the shit Cap's shield is made from) and some other shit that's really rare. They have spaceships.

Black Panther is a state-sanctioned Batman...so he's actually kind of lame. Batman was fun because he operated outside of the law, whereas T'challa (black Panther) IS THE RULER.

I had no idea Nigeria was liberal enough to do this kind of movie.

>29 total votes
>literally 8 people voted yes
Not only that, but there's a huge difference between "there should be an all black showing because of the cultural significance of the movie" and "white people can't watch it." That's like arguing that since there were all female showings of WW then men couldn't watch it.

T'challa being the ruler isn't the problem. The writers just don't have an active imagination to make Wakanda work.

Damn I would have bet this was Who Killed Captain Alex

never read a black panther comic and have no interest in doing so. This character just doesnt do anything for me. poor mans batman. easy pass

the funny thing though is that this movie will probably make more money than any batman movie. normies at the mercy of disney

KINO.

Gotham was a crime ridden city whereas Wakanda is...a utopia.

I think both the character and the setting contribute to the boredom.

Is this some sort of veiled criticism of African dictatorship cronyism or just the best they could come up with to explain a bunch of darkies having advanced technology

>this movie will probably make more money than any batman movie
This movie will make over 1,3 millions? It will make over 50% more than homecoming?

>never read a black panther comic and have no interest in doing so. This character just doesnt do anything for me
>I've never consumed anything about the character but already decided I don't like him and that he's a clone of a different character

Both. It's supposed to be cool, but it ends up boring because it's a utopia where the only thing that happens is drama. On rare occasions, murder happens, but it's as rare as murder in a small town is-once in a decade, if that. So the Batman expie is...not actually needed. They have to send him out of Wakanda for his adventures because his home is so boring.

I will admit, I'm a bit torn about this movie.

Never really cared all that much about Black Panther as a character... don't actively like or dislike him, he's just another of a large number of characters who have been Avengers over the years.

I'd kinda like it to fail just because of all the SJW hype going on over this movie. If you've made a good movie, you shouldn't have to rely on trying to shame people into seeing it with charges of racism, or sexism, or any other -ism for that matter (except maybe jism... people shouldn't go to the movies because of jism - looking at you, Paul Reubens).

On the other hand, if this movie comes out and does around $700 million in the first 3 weeks, I can just imagine the sound of Snyder fanatics' arteries slamming shut all over the country. They'll be in the same boat everyone who didn't like the Ghostbusters reboot was in.... :)

I thought that black panther was supposed to be like the top black ops soldier of Wakanda, supposed to track and destroy the highest threats like spies, terrorists and other things that could cause damage to the whole country.

I agree with this. Gotham being riddled with dangerous criminals and psychopaths for Batman to face is what makes it so fun.

figuratively reddit: the post.

It still doesn't make sense that Asgardians are british.

>more money than any batman movie.
It's going to fail badly at China, no way of it surpassing it.

Thor's Australian.

On MCU they're Australians

Chris Hemsworth is not doing his normal accent as Thor.

Read Marvel Masterworks: Black Panther Vol 1. Its a collection from Jungle Action called Panther's Rage. 13 issues of kickass adventure, great storytelling, and amazing art. It's probably THE Black Panther story, and is one of the BP movie's influences.

Black Panther isn't a poor man's Batman. More like Batman fit for a king.

It is an MCU movie so it automatically will meet expectations, and since it has nearly every black actor worth their salt, it will be a huge boom among the black community that would otherwise be uninterested in cape movies.

ah, yes the tad/pol/e, please tell us hoe does it feel to be a bottom feeder?

>people on the internet said mean things
oh you poor baby.

More like a Batman that's not clinically insane

I don't know, you might be asking for too much there. You need to be some kind of crazy to fight crime dressed up in all black and form an Illuminati with a bunch of other smart people who have no idea what the fuck they're doing.

Batman isn't clinically insane!

He's just a rich dude who likes to dress up like a bat, take an orphan out into the streets at night, and beat up the clinically insane.

OK... that sounds worse.

I am not worried

It's gonna be the best MCU

I honestly thoughht that it came out months ago and I just missed it like with Spiderman