The Wall

isn't going to happen.

The wall was never meant to happen. It's a negotiation tactic that he explains extensively in the Art of the Deal. (in short, pretend some ridiculous demand is super duper important, """""reluctantly""""" drop the demand, opponents default to agreeing with everything else).

It's a huge poker chip, and its only purpose is renegotiating NAFTA and immigration. It only works if Mexico believes it though, so he's gonna keep pretending for a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/munich-builds-wall-between-locals-and-noisy-refugees-hcbghj3lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one cares. The true aim of electing Donald was to watch the SJWs and "normies" have a meltdown. The tears will keep Sup Forums entertained for a few days before things return to normal. Trump will have a somewhat boring presidency and nothing will happen.

The thing is the "wall" is an electronic wall of data.
Rfid chips are going to be what "proves" that you're a loyal good American.
You were all fooled it didn't matter who won.

this. your naive if you think Trump is really going to change anything.
I don't even think he is an anti-globalist really

IMO this is the one campaign promise Trump will 100% deliver on. It's not too expensive, it creates jobs, media cycles to talk about it, and shows he delivers. When reelection comes around he can point to the wall as one of his major accomplishments.

If it did actually happen, it would be overshadowed by...

>Protesters constantly obstructing construction
>Mexicans/American hippies trying to damage it
>Budget problems
>Time schedule problems

These sorts of things never go smoothly and with all the controversy around it, you can bet your house there will be a massive queue of people waiting to fuck with it.

Its funny when you watch the Peso falling and realizing Mexico is already paying for the wall

I'm in no way an expert on construction so I don't know what estimates to believe but I've seen estimates of tens of billions.

Cry more faggot

I'm satisfied so long as he cuts off their sanctuary cities, welfare, and actually deports illegals. Make it so that there's a figurative wall of legislation to deal with when you trespass over our borders to the point that these fuckers leave the USA of their own accord and build up their own damn countries. Fucking lazy faggots.

Well, his son is really good with the cyber so there's that

That's pretty bullshit though.
If you look at the walls in Israel it can be built pretty cheaply.

dont need a wall

just some machine guns and some men willing to use them

The continental wall will be built, and by the heaven's decree, Mexico will pay for it.

The wall just happened in Germany, a country openly critical of Trump's wall.

thetimes.co.uk/article/munich-builds-wall-between-locals-and-noisy-refugees-hcbghj3lg

I think most smart people know there ain't going to be a big, physical fucking wall. But maybe... the construction would bring jobs.

Concrete, sand, gravel and steel are cheap

It's the electronic boogaloos and manpower that will drive up the price of the wall

A wall wouldn't work without sensors, lights, barbed wires, cameras and shieet

I'f they'll cut the fraction of a percent of their army-budget they'll have budget to spare.

CTR cant pay you anymore faggot. Its done, you lost. Wall will be built.

>somewhat boring presidency

With a $20,000,000,000,000 debt, conflicts in the Middle East, and full Republican majorities in the House, Senate, Supreme Court?

These 4 years are going to be anything BUT boring.

I'm actually really happy Trump won. I own a MAGA hat. I just don't think there's going to be an actual wall.

The "wall" is symbolic. Its all about actually enforcing laws and paying people to patrol it

eg; repel DACA

It's true a wall isn't needed, Romney was right when he said you just need to enforce the laws in place

Liberal judges keep releasing the illegals into the wild

Also we need to get rid of anchor babies, that's one of the big reasons they keep coming

Thanks for the explanation, Captain Obvious.

>Trump not going to be nominated
>Trump not going to be president

lol fuk u

Makes sense, really.

I can easily imagine that at least 2/3 of the country does not want this garbage destroying the econemy for the next decade.

If Trump has any desire to be reelected in 2020 he'll build a wall. Simple as that.

I voted for his policies, idgaf britbong

I assume it's going to be a smart wall. Mostly aimed at stopping drugs smuggling, which is a "yuge" problem. Infrared. Motion sensors. Ground penetrating radar. And some sections a physical wall.

Mexico is going to pay for it, so who cares?

That just means more poor mexicans coming to America and some extra narco violence.

>brexit isn't gonna happen
>trump isn't gonna happen

Oh its habbening alright

This simply costed him the latino vote ,the wall will come

>this retard thinks a billionaire builder with untold connections to both money and quality contractors can't build a long, tall strip of concrete

I hope trump doesn't liberate Eurabia until you're all dead and we can just make a new American colony on your shitty culture's ruins you faggot