youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=uYWnE5BOdgk
youtube.com/watch?v=S4E83RKavUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well done my son, now build that wall.

VERY PROUD MY LAD

FUNNY ISNT IT

That'll do pig, that'll do...

Thanks dad. Now that globalism is on life support, we should tag team against Spain and Mexico. The manlets would never see it coming.

Spiclets, when will they learn?

Glorious stuff, my heart is fit to burst.
Take some time to savour it.
Then the hard work begins.

Fucking dying laughing right now

Fuck me yanks I was so happy last night. It was great arguing with shillarys all night and the tears on facebook this morning are delicious

My sides are in orbit...how can I wipe this smirk off my face. Fucking 10/10 America.

The salt is fucking awesome.

>Nigel doesn't get a mention in the speech

RUDE

WHEN I CAME ON THE BBC TO SAY TRUMP WILL WIN THE PRESIDENCY YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME

WELL I HAVE TO SAY

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU

Good boys.

Anyone got any Hillary victory party vids? This shit is gold.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tiBWOiA-eUc

So proud son.

I've been welling up all morning. Thinking about what we have achieved in 2016.

Good work lad!

good lad

Well done burgers. We don't always see eye to eye but we'll always be each other's best friend and closest ally. I'm genuinely proud of you lads. The future feels much brighter.

Th-thanks dad...

I couldn't stop smirking on the train to work this morning on 3 hours of sleep.

FUCKING

ONE POINT THREE BILLION DOLLARS

ON A WASTED CAMPAIGN
HAHAHAHA HILLARY

Based burgers, we all Brexit now.

Son. I am proud.

Now fire up the ovens and rid your country of degenerates once and for all.

Speaking on behalf of everyone here, you have really out done yourselves America. We are so fucking proud of you right now.

Speaking on behalf of the Queen, we will officaily hand over the title of 'greatest globalist jimmy rustler 2016' and do so with pride.

Shine on you crazy diamonds.

Well done, son. Theres hope for you yet.

10/10 lads, honestly though, brexit and now trump, the world is changing.

rate it. nice reference.

Dear diary: today, america gave me wood

>He ran away
>He ran away
>He ran away

You're worshiping a pussy m8. Kys.

Y E S

Dropping rare Farages to celebrate.

I'll never make another fat joke again you beautiful fucking burgers. If I wasn't a worthless smelly NEET I'd be on the next plane to trumpland.

I love you, Son.

First pint is on me, lad

>friendship ended with Canada
>UK is now my best friend

You did well, son

I LOVE YOU SON

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

S H A D I L A Y

WE DON'T NEED TO FOSTER NIGEL MEMES ANY LONGER

WE'RE ALL SONS OF BREXIT NOW

Part of me was looking forward to carte blanche to shit on you guys for the next 8 years, but looking out over all this fucking salt, I have to say. You outdid Brexit, and I'm so damn pleased that you did. We need to organise some kind of pub crawl in your honour.

Well done son. Glad to see you're taking after us.

someone please make this

Fucking proud of you yanks

We must help our Francophone sisters now, Marie Le Pen and the nationalists.

>1.3 billion
Yeah that's what you know about - they're way deeper invested than that, it hit them quite hard.

>>restofthread
I'd respond to posts individually, but, too much love to respond to without being one of those assholes who links 80% of the posts in a thread, so just know it's appreciated, and congrats again on brexit!

I'm flying to America in the morning lad on business I'll get a few rounds in

>Where did you learn to do such a thing?!

I LEARNED IT FROM YOU, DAD! I LEARNED IT FROM YOU!!!!

ANGLO PRIDE WORLD WIDE

BUILD WALLS (TOGETHER) NOT BRIDGES

We're proud, son.

>father
>literally murdered thousands of us to be free of our tyrannical vice grip
>son

Sure, whatever. I'll go with it. You did good yanks, god bless you. Thank fucking Christ we are now officially out of the betrayal timeline and back into prosperous mainstream continuity.

We will destroy cuckoldry. And when it is done, and sociology is in, ashes. Then cucks have my permission to die.

The American Revolution was quite literally an English Civil War.

Most of the founding fathers considered themselves British, those living under colonial rule considered themselves British, those fighting considered themselves British, they fought with English weapons, they based everything from their Constitution to Common law on the English model (see the Bill of Rights 1649 & common law in America). Identifying as American/Australian/Canadian etc, is a 19th century concept. Even by the late 18th century, most people considered themselves the nationality of their parents or ancestors.

As for "tyrannical grip," barely. Everything in North American British colonies that surpassed a Bronze Age level of technology was thanks to European rule.

Or do you think shitskins could've hosted an entire revolution/civil war? They tried and failed with the Spanish.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYWnE5BOdgk

The walls shall shake at the noise of the horsemen, and of the wheels, and of the chariots

I was smiling all morning on the way to work, nodded at a few other brits with massive smiles on their faces. I knew, they knew, every one knew. They said we couldn't meme a man into the white house but here we are.

Was listening to two little muslim kids arguing on the metro about trump and hillary, these 10 year old kids knew more about what a corrupt scumbag Hillary was than any adult I knew. The Internet is an amazing thing and it won this election, traditional media is dying.

The Anglosphere as a whole won today, brother.

Remember when it was just fantasy that the Brexit vote would win and Donald would win the presidency.

It's real lads, it's real, we have entered an alternate political timeline

Brit abroad here.
Instead of the watery bowl of noodles and spring rolls usually eaten over here, I bought a big fucking XL Burger King and cheesy fries this evening.
I love you son. You should be proud of yourself, and I'm proud of you.

need a trump/son edit for this now

It was really just because you weren't treating us like a legit part of Britain. No hard feelings though. We're one of the greatest tag teams the world has ever seen.

HILLARY TO SPEAK @ 14:30 GMT

sauce sky news

Bros is this it? Is this the beginning of the end of globalism and bloodsucking by the stateless elite, with Brexit and America being made great again?

Very fucking proud of you guys!!
Well done!
Congratulations Burgers.
Brexit, now Trump. What a year!

This is only the beginning. We just have to hope Trump does a good job. I have complete faith in him at this point.
We're gonna make it, bros

had a 6:30am morning today and got no sleep last night thinking about the result. Im so fucking glad Trump is president. You did well amerilads.

We are so proud of you son.

Now we just need your help to convince your Uncle France to get off that shit he's been taking.

Your brother's fine, he's just going through a phase right now.

Uncle Hans isn't doing too well these days either.

I'm proud of you, son.

I know this feel. I was reading NeoFAG earlier and the levels of sheer devastation have had me grinning all day.

BUT THEY'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW

Fuck I just realized this means Nate Cardboard has been wrong about every single thing he's predicted that I'm aware of in the past like 18 months. Republican Primaries, the Cubs, and the general election. Of course as they all drew closer he tried saving face by bringing the odds from 2% of even getting the nomination all the way to 50% of actually getting elected, like a stupid faggot.

FUCK the Republicans even kept majority in the Senate and House! BUILD WALL

i did this too, it really is the best place to watch people shitting themselves since i don't have a facebook

I walked to the shop wit the biggest fucking smile on my face. Biggest smile in a very long time. Well done you yank bastards. Anglo pride world wide

What about me, daddy?

Same, loved the dirty looks I got while wearing my MAGA hat.

YOU COULDN'T BE ANYMORE FUCKING BASED, MY SON

#PAINTITRED

WELL DONE MY SON
YOU DID GOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=S4E83RKavUU

HRRRRUUUUGHHHHH

Well done son, I'm so proud

I love you daddy!

I came

Wut?

As you know, we here in Britain don't cry like little bitches unless you voted remain.

But we, the true sons of Britain are proud of you. Well done America. Your parents are proud.

My ribs are sore from laughing.
My mouth aches from smiling.
We love America for days like this. Days where you prove that you are exactly like us. America inherited every British virtue, and created some of its own.

Yes, America. You have done us very proud. We're beaming with pride for you.

America my son, you did daddy proud.

We love you son, but you're making some troubling choices lately.

Just stick with your brother and you'll get through it.

2000? 9000?

EXCELLENT WORK BOY

THIS IS NOT THE END, BUT THE BEGINNING!

GO OUT AND IMPROVE YOURSELVES

A NATION IS ONLY A GOOD AS ITS PEOPLE

TOGETHER WE PREVAIL

NON KEKED:
UK USA
KEKED:
REST OF THE FUCKING WORLD

We're going to have to put you in the naughty corner for the trudeau thing.

>stone faced
>crying

Fuck this is amazing

cringe is always cringe.

BTW you're a fucking whore, not a son of Europe.

We like to call each other limeys and burgers for a good laugh, but, at the end of the day, we're united against the same enemy. It's time to take back our world.

Well done my son, my dear son, I am so proud of you!

You give Nate shit, but Five Thirty Eight wrote an article a few months ago laying out this exact scenario as a nightmare possibility for Democrats. Their model forces them to make assumption about voter turnout, and that leads to uncertainty. They had Trump at a 1 out of 3 yesterday morning, and those happen all the time.
I think a lot of people that work at 538 are biased, but their statistics are sound.

>the Anglosphere rises
now we just need the leafs to wake the fuck up.

God someone save this thread

SON I AM PROUD

But seriously, well fucking done guys. I admit i was alittle worried at first but God did you lot pull through and put on a good show. Bloody hell i still can't quite believe it. I've never felt so close to burgerland, what with brexit and now Trump, its fucking poetry. I've been smiling all day, havent thought about anything else, i'm so happy for you guys.

I want to come visit and celebrate great america as soon as possible.