So why have I not seen a thread about this?

So why have I not seen a thread about this?

We've had like 2 or 3 already.

>Animated movie about a legacy Spider-Man
>It's not 2099 or Spider-Girl

I just can't bring myself to care.

the first one just got archived

because Sup Forums is racist

Because you're blind. Here, I'll give you a spark notes
>Hey this looks cool
>Fuck this frame rate
>Hate Miles, but interested
>Oh, Peter's in it? I'll watch it now
>Of course Peter's in it.
>Miles sucks, I'm not watching it.
>Everyone who hates Miles is a racist
>Eminem made a rap about Donald Trump and it sucks

meh, noirs better

Things I hoping for this movie.

>Organic webbing
>Nerf venom blast
>No shield shit.
>Dead mom.
>And an interesting story.
>spider-gwen

Miles is the least interesting and most boring Spider-Man. That is a fact. Great suit though.

Ayo, hol up! So whatcu sayin is, we wuz Spider-Man an shit?

>Great suit though
Except its not. I don't know why everyone says this. Its just the black suit with red webbing. At least Rule 63 Miles is cute

Black + red looks cool

>Not a Scarlet Spider, Spidergirl, or 2099 movie.

I like Miles, but he's like the 4th spider I'd choose for his own film.

But hey, its apparentley a Spiderverse movie so hopefully they'll show up.

>Jordans
>Hip hop
>Black guy in a black suit

I swear we're not racist, guys. It's diverse!

because Sup Forums doesn't like half black spider-man.

>Josh Keaton will get cucked out of voicing Peter again
JUST

Spiderman's is just a blue suit with red.

>Spider-Man's looks like Spider-Man
The fuck does that even mean?

I wonder if it'll have cloneJessica

If they put him togethee with spidergwen I'm gonna make them suffer.

Who? Bendis, writers, or the fans?

All of them.

Who'd you go after when Spider-man Homecoming came out?

Yeah it sucks should have been him for the new game as well

THIS. 2099 would be great to film and Spider-girl would be an action movie and a positive family movie.

>Oh shit this looks cool
>black spiderman
>pixar face

>black

Oh man... I'm sorry. I hope you'll recover soon user. You had to see...
Oh god... A

black person...
Fuck... Jesus I'm so so sorry they did that to you baby

The saddest part is that you're being completely serious.

same user replying to my post
by singling out that part of the post I meant to add on he's actually part hispanic.

Miles hasn't been killed off yet? Ah well. I'll give it another few years or so.

Too bad he's utter shit character

>Liev Schreiber as Morlun

Can he redeem this character like how he redeemed Sabertooth in that god awful Wolverine Origins movie?

Sup Forumsmblr defending the SJW's turning Peter Parker black because of PC gone amd yet again, why im noit suprised!

That's an impressive shitpost there, Sup Forums

You should be proud of yourself. Go get mommy to get you some tendies

>Fuck this frame rate
yeah the frames were wonky in a few scenes im sure they were going for some sort of style but i'm probably gonna get a headache watching it for a whole 90 min or w/e

its a stripped down Alex Ross suit which is slick as fuck

Making miles hip hop spider-man is at least something more than making him... miles.

If you really wanted those dank diversity points how well would Spider-Punk have worked out as a lead?

>People think this is a spider-verse flick
Y'all know they named it this because they wanted to keep autists from bitching about it.

Schreiber was great as The Storm King. He should do voice acting more often.

>into the spider-verse
>Peter talking to miles, miles only becomes spider-man after pete's death
>"How many of us are there?"
>Writers stated multiple spider-men will appear in the film
herp derp

What kind of idiots greenlight a miles movie when nobody likes him and he has no character other then “the black spider man”?

Have you ever read a comic featuring him as the central character?

...because I haven't. More people weigh in on this, please.

I don't like Miles because he's a copout mixed race character just make him black because nothing about him says he's otherwise

So he's like most mixed black kids

Most of the ones mixed with Hispanics look black

Not him, but I tried reading Ultimate Spider-man after Peter died and I didn't last long.
Unless something has changed since then he's a horribly boring character with some decent supporting characters.

He's super popular among casuals.

Normies dont even read comics. What the fuck do they see in him?

But, Normies do watch movies.

I considering this Peter parker fake his death or something.

Give MILES a new name go! I'll start; Arachno man

He hasnt appeard in any movie so they shouldnt have cared about him before hand
I liked kid arachnid alot

Miles was great until after Cataclysm, when Peter came back for no reason

That is a shit name.

Webby Williams, the swingin hip hop Spider

Visually speaking, I fucking love it, but I'm ambivalent about Miles.

I'm curious to see what he'd be like without Bendis though. This could be the iteration I grow to like.

>I liked kid arachnid alot
They already use it in toys so might as well.

exactly.

>I know there's been a thread every day since it was first revealed but why is no one talking about this?

Redback is an easy name. You could still call him spider-man while giving his own name. "redback spider-man".

Boy will have to gestate for a bit as they figure out what to do to make him not cardboard.

His iteration from the Ms.Marvel comics could be a good starting point.

A bit more brash and egocentric than Peter Parker and maybe a touch of Superior Spider-Man problem solving in there.

And have it tied to some unique functionality that he came up with.

>Arachno man
Already taken.

How about Tarantula? Apparently, they don't actually build web traps, but they do make silk for other reasons.
Otherwise, I would probably go with the Latin name for some genus of spiders.

Use the fucking catalog you fuck.

Forgot Arachno-Man pic

Yea but thats a throwaway gag. Also we have a red and black trantula characters. Idk how we can use another, it would simply feel lazy.
I would approve except for the fact that female redback spiders have a red back not males. Same with female red and black widows as well as the red and black Spider (actual name)

OP could also lurk moar. Maybe 1% of the "why haven't I seen threads about [x]" threads are genuine, and they're from people who only pop in once a month or so. Honestly, if you manage to get out of the habit of coming to Sup Forums, you might as well quit cold turkey.

>I would approve except for the fact that female redback spiders have a red back not males.

Eeh, He could name it after that spider that bit him.

Except most "normies" don't even know who Miles Morales is. This character has been pushed very hard from the start by all the usual subjects (i.e. USA Today giving him the "Best Character of 2011" award or some other nonsense, which probably didn't exist at that paper before or after that; SJW's in media sites acting like he's the greatest thing in the history of comics and must be "the" Spider-Man). Even now his book is selling around 30K and heading down into the 20's. As Jim Shooter pointed out, that would have got his title cancelled a long time ago. And I'm guessing a lot of that is over-shipping by Marvel.

But Miles Morales as the declared "Black, Diverse Spider-Man of the future instead of this white guy" was instantly a huge cause for the far left, so they -- which includes the producers of this thing -- have to push him at all costs. That's why we have a Spider-Man cartoon on Disney XD, and yet Miles has been forced into it as another "Spider-Man" after only ten episodes (Disney also wants to sell more toys, if possible). It's why they set him up in Spider-Man: Homecoming. It's why Miles Morales is getting his own movie instead of an animated film with Peter, the real Spider-Man, as a college student or an adult, or a *married* adult which we've never seen yet.

So the Miles Morales "popularity" has been manufactured from day one -- a concoction that's been pushed by certain people of a certain political persuasion for a single purpose: replace Peter Parker for being a white hero -- or at the very least strip him of being the one true Spider-Man. It's why Christopher Miller and Phil Lord want to sell the idea of "anyone can be under the mask," even though we all know it only works for the long run if it's Peter under there. The goal is convergence and for Miles to replace Peter -- and nothing will get in the way of that for these people. That's what this "Legacy" nonsense is all about.

>>Fuck this frame rate

Goddamnit do people just not understand animation or do they act retarded on purpose.

>The goal is convergence and for Miles to replace Peter

Are you idiot? Miles never replace peter parker. Hell, Bendis didn't get to kill off ultimate peter parker. That "Miles will replace peter parker" is a shit meme.

>They keep pushing miles in every medium possible
why even bither to care anymore, comics and cartoons are dead, the joos won, fuck everything

i liked it better when we had cheesy stories of hero vs villain instead of forcing ethnically diverse characters everywhere

Don't forget he is on the ps4 spider-man game as well, they could have added Miguel O'hara, but no, some ordinary black kid with spider powers is more interesting than time travelling spider-man from the future

I don't know how you could put a futurist spider-man in a game.

Is he still in the present day?

>literally a movie about the spider-man multiverse and, thus, the many spider-men that exist.
Did you purposely not watch the trailer or something?

He's saying that because that's not Peter Parker, so they didn't turn Peter Parker black, just like how Spider-Gwen didn't turn Peter Parker into girl.
Sup Forums really needs to start reading comics before they shitpost.

Kid Arachnid

What if he voices Miles' Peter

>They keep pushing Ben Riley in every medium possible

>They keep pushing Superior in every medium possible

But they aren't black so I'll ignore them because it doesn't fit my conspiracy theory.

Nick Fury Jr.

Spider-gwen got more push than miles. She is duller as him.

Spock did the Alex Ross look better tho in fairness.

Miles is just a cheap copy of it.

The Prowler.

I doubt there making him replace peter. If anything there trying to push him to the black crowd, but the problem is he isnt cool nor interesting and is a fucking copycat so theres nothing special or important to care about him. Thats why people still love cyborg, blade, and spawn still have fans and dont need pandering or virtue signaling to stay relevant. The reason why the new ms marvels good is because shes a likable character and no one really csred about the old ms marvel anyways

Low framerates can cause headaches, you chode.

Brown Recluse

>Low framerates

fucking kill yourself this isn't vidya.

Basing this on Spider-Verse seems... I mean... I know the only people who care about Miles are SJW who don't read comics, they just act as if having some Afro-Latino sharing his name with one of the most popular superheroes of all time means something, no matter how dry and dull he actually is as a character. The people who actually read his comics are Peter fans who just want their Spider-Fix more frequently than twice a month.

But... Couldn't they at least have pretended Miles have some value as an actual character, rather than an SJW darling? The point of Spider-Verse is to show off all the crazy versions of Spider-Man out there, not focusing on one particular. Saying that Miles is the MC of this movie seems like it's going to be misleading.

Kek, thats pretty funny for some reason.

That's literally what it is you actually mong

I really love the style of the animation. It's nice to see one of the big studios experimenting like this.

And y'know, he doesn't look like comic book miles, so maybe movie miles will have an actual character too.

If you're this blind, how are you even typing?

>all animation should be 60 fps reeee

So is this actually a Spider-Verse movie that flatters Spider-Nig for brownie points?

looks amazing

>And have it tied to some unique functionality that he came up with.
Deus ex venom blast

>people didn't complain about spock and ben
Wilfull ignorance or new?

Bigger but less continued support.
And in the end the exact same situation .

1%

Not that user but as much as I dislike Slott I like the idea of Spock more than Miles.

You could have
>a villain playing hero or hero playing villain with the aesthetic of having two characters basically fused together
there's so much potential there rather than
>I'm literally black Spidey but with added invisibility powers and an overpowered 1 tap venom sting.