Tfw we're living in alternate history

>tfw we're living in alternate history
We did it faggots! We stopped a bad timeline from happening, the world will be great again!

I dont know if its or funny or sad, but this was the first thing I thought when I awoke to the news.

Could we really be lucky enough to be on one of the good timelines?

to be honest.... trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Yea britbro bring that rosey cheeked mug over here so I can kiss it I don't care if you're a foreigner you are alright in My book

The euphoria of this event will wear away. The world isn't as great. There's a lot of work to be done, so don't get ahead of yourselves. Currently our dollar is dropping.

This battle ended with victory, but the war is far from being over.

depends. are you ready to stop asking a demon for favors

>this fucking Debbie downer

Are you kidding? Breh a political nobody was just memed into the presidency stealing it away from what would have been the first female president with all the odds on her side.

Don't you understand? We can meme anything into reality.

I can truly have my ai gf

We can all truly have our ai gfs

Hey. Once you get that gf, I want you to do one thing.
Gaze lovingly into her eyes, tell her you love her, with one hand caress her cheek, and with the other
Grab her by the pussy

GUYS. This means we damned the alternative timeline to $hiliary. We need to save them!!!1

GOD DAMM I WANT MY AI GF

IN ALTERNATIVE WORLD Sup Forums NOT EXIST

I still can't believe this is real. I'm watching his winning speech right now and I feel it's all just a dream. My fucking god the we did it. We need him into presidency.

Sure, we can do crazy things with memes, like get Trump elected. But we can't win wars with memes. We can't cure sickness with memes. I just hope Trump's plans work.

I think Hilary will be prosecuted, Trump promised as much, but she isn't the main issue anymore. Politically, she is finished.

The more important issues are;

1. America's with Russia.

2. Deporting ALL illegal immigrants.

3. Building the Wall.

4. Changing immigration policy to be European-centric.

Trump has already softened on #2, changing his tune to only deporting illegals who have committed a crime. It's up to you to hold his feet to the fire.

Just because Trump is elected doesn't mean you should stop. Always push, because you just KNOW these KIKES are going to try to influence his thinking. Pence is a cookie cutter Neo-Con after all.

America can't afford another George W Bush that does NOTHING to reverse the demographic decline of whites. If Trump leaves office in 4 or 8 years and the white population has gone done, he has failed.

IM SO FUCKING HAPPY THAT I FINALY SKIP INTO A GOOD TIMELINE, PLEASE NO BAD TIMELINES NO MROE

Trump truly is a time traveler

>tfw you made that Pepe and now won't be hunted down by Hillbot killsquads

We're not on an alternate timeline

the Dystopia of SJW's, marxism, nigger presidents, women presidents, and total destruction of values was the alternate timeline

We've returned to the original timeline (berenstein)

El. Psy. Congoroo

Nah, he will have a sideshow investigation and hand down a minor punishment to make a point. He's not going to jail his rival.

really for what we did they should pay us.
we literally memed so hard we got a TV star into presidency. Wew what a year.
still no regrets. MAGA