Did Sup Forums just peak?

Did Sup Forums just peak?

we'll coast the next 8 years

Its aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall downhill from here.

Unless we somehow meme ourselves up a space empire

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

I mean nothing can ever top this right? It's literally the pinnacle of accomplishments for political community to elect a president.

We haven't even begun to peak.

This is not just Sup Forums's but Sup Forums's greatest victory in the history of the board.
Nothing can top this.

W-what the fuck have we done senpai?

All the other boards are either jealous or upset that we crashed the site with no survivors not long ago when we started celebrating.

They dont get to share in the glory of this victory.

We've just saved the western world

Next we disband the UN.

Is that the next step in our masterplan?

>2017
>The year America begins its invasion into outer space.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.

Now we hold Trump to the fire, keep him from the temptation of cucking, MAKE SURE THE DEPORTATIONS HAPPEN, MAKE SURE THE WALL HAPPENS, and then, elect an even MORE based president

It's still a long path back to sanity

Pepe got a footnote in a history book.

Now lets shoot for space.

Trump unites the universe.
Barron unites the multiverse.

what do you mean?

Sup Forums actually became the fastest board of all time at some point during election day.

>its all downhill from here
we literally just discovered a satanic pedo cult this past week. Its just getting started

>Unless

What's stopping us from doing that?

really?
do you have a source?

Try lurking.

GUYS, LET KEK REST!!!

For all we've done for him,
and the gift bestowed upon us
he only asks for this -
to let him rest a few months

ok

You probably don't care because you are Australian, but there is a global pizza delivery service that still needs tending to.

>there will be entire theses written on the role a tibetan woodcarving image board played in a history defining US elevation

we did it lads, literally meme'd and shitposted ourselves into history

Nah this site is falling apart since moot left. You can't see the ads everywhere? Our beloved place we call home is slowly fading :(

>8 years
Trump may make it to one term if he behaves

actually some guys in Cambridge already did one

sorry I don't have the pdf... but trust me

We all just gonna forget the chat logs in 2014 and how Moot n' Mods had nothing but contempt for the Userbase?

not even close, as long as there's something we can fuck up we will fuck it up

Everyone has contempt for us

We know what happened, we the jews now. We are outcast from society, we manipulated people in the background, and we got what we fucking wanted while no-one has any idea what we did.

Someone needs to make up a kek yamaka asap.

Let me tell you something, Sup Forums hasn't even begun to peak. And when it does peak, you'll know. Because it's gonna peak so hard that everybody in Sup Forums is gonna feel it.

No. We're still going to take down Merkel, Soros and the Podesta / Clinton pedophile ring.

We've only just begun to meme.

> tfw Sup Forums has a meme line to the White House

Still not as hype as ZimZam imo

We can do more

Here's the more encompassing post

Check 4plebs

this.

There was censorship on Sup Forums, that's what made most useful users on here leave.

When do we start infiltrating institutions, steal wealth, and create our own holy land?

NOW FOR THE OFFENSIVE! ATTACK ALL DETRACTORS! 8 YEARS OF HUMILIATION AND SHAME!
I WANT TO SEE A MASS SUICIDE

this means the internet will go back to being leftist, while irl is right wing, just like in the 2000's, right?
I'm getting sick of these "feminists and SJWs and blacks are ruining everything" people, they're the whiniest bitches.

I know I have contempt for you.

>trips
WE JEWS NOW

It's only just begun.

God is real, and he is a frog.

Nah, the SJWs are going to double down and start causing even more shit in real life. Sup Forums has two victories under our belt, we ain't stopping now.

we have the power and we know how to use it, now we need to aim high

suggestions?

Space empire
Pizza
Coming civil war
Pan-European empire

All must be done.

I will never not laugh at Sup Forums thinking they had anything to do with Trump winning the election. It is the ultimate example of group think narcissism.

Here's the reality you dumb virgins: Drumpf would have won with or without you.

I'm more nervous now than I was yesterday. Do you think Trump will actually be a good President? I kind of voted for him just because of the refugee crisis.

source

Lol true story

WHO'S PAYING YOU? AREN'T YOU WORRIED ABOUT KILLING YOURSELF 2 SHOTS TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD? WOULD BE A SHAME IF YOU FELL OFF YOUR COMPUTER CHAIR INTO A WOOD CHIPPER

That's horseshit and you know it. Sup Forums created the memes, which influenced Trump, which eventually filtered into the electorate. I've seen fucking 80 year old Korean War vets posting Pepes and elementary aged kids saying "MAGA" and "you have to go back" to Mexishits. Sup Forums is a cultural force now.

And don't forget, the Great Spiritual Meme War.

this, the other boards can fuck off

>no-one has any idea what we did.

They wouldn't believe it even if they did know. We have outjewed the jew.

We fucking meme'd a President in the White House.

no, we become the super jews

now we need a Sup Forums version of Sup Forums to control us so we don't make mistakes

>I've seen normalfags post the Facebook frog on Facebook
>I've seen people say things Donald Trump has said verbatim
WOW REDDIT WE DID IT

next election, shills won't leave this place alone. Infighting will be really tiring.

the 2016 season finale went extremely good
how can you even top this
not even putting her in prison would compare

it was the biggest fuck you in recorded history

i still cant believe it

Smug anime girls win again babe

Exactly this. Even just keeping an eye on the more cuckful members of Congress and making sure they fall in line with the will of the Emperor--and convincing their constituents to vote them out of office if they don't--is going to be a formidable task in and of itself. I don't think OP got the memo that the ride NEVER ends.

Lets use Reddit as an example then. Do you really think Bernie would have made it as far as he has if it werent for the decentralized nature of the Internet?

Get real. If the media gate keepers had as much control with information now as they did in previous decades, Trump wouldn't have won.

4plebs is down and it says "congratulations donald trump"
did we crash it?

America will be our holy land

For we are K-k's chosen people

Wait til next season. The Pizza, Ping Pong and Hotdog subplot from the later episodes of 2016 really picks up.

We have to purge Europe first faggot.

But for now, lets dance and have a few rounds.

We have to get real, full time jobs now guise. And 3d women. I want off this ride. I want my existential struggle back.

Its always sunny in trumpland

HAHAHA DRUMPF, SUCK MY COCK LOSER FAGGOT!
NO Sup Forums = NO TRUMP
Leftists always in denial

>We have to get real, full time jobs now guise. And 3d women. I want off this ride. I want my existential struggle back.

sorry famalam its time for winning right now

What the bluepilled masses don't realise is that anime is already real, and it's coming for you.

lol Australian posters are my favourite

Nah, fuck all of them, we wuz meme wizards and shiit

the UN must go down

Wrong. We boosted the fuck out of him before ANYONE else was. We steady spread memes and leaks and other subterfuge for 15 months now. People dont go to the tv for info anymore they go to the internet.

Bad idea, EU and the third world need a place to put all their surplus rich spoiled kids, otherwise they'll be fucking things up even worse at home.

/r/the_donald, an offspring of Sup Forums is literally the largest trump community on the web ...

You guys realise Sup Forums is the #1 target for shilling attacks. Prepare for future battles, Kameraden.

Is this to make up for the fact that Third Impact didn't happen last year and all of our souls were not fused together into soup?

Another great victory for anime nazis and guys who use "cuck" as an insult. You'd think they would've learned from Brexit, but I guess they're retarded.

You're right user.

Our next step next election should be to meme the House and Senate under our control. The President was quite the fuckin accomplishment but the house and senate make the laws. UK should do the same with parliament (unfamiliar with how parliament works though, sorry for the ignorance britbros).

He's not even taking lurkers into account, lol.
I sincerely believed we had an impact on this election, and however small, it was an important one.

Can we all just take a minute to think about the fact that we were legitimately being raided by CTR for months?

I've been on Sup Forums for years; JIDF was always the go-to boogeyman, but they were nothing like this. How much money and time did Clinton spend - no, waste - on them spamming here alone?

And now what? Does the payroll stop? How many literal shills are still here? How many have decided to stay, perhaps at first hoping to sway us?

I'm not sure if they were stupid, desperate, or if they honest to god thought we were that big of a threat.

It did years ago. Sup Forums is that soup. A big ole soup of ideas and beliefs that culminated in memes so dank they influenced a presidential election.

ANIME IS THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE IN THE WORLD

I am definitely IN for that! Another huge corruption that needs to go!

taking down soros/palpatine. the final boss.

The only thing that can top this is WW3

Always bet on anime.

Can't forget the rothchilds, they must be taken down as well.

Did this start for us because of gaming journalism? I honestly lost track

You wasn't here during Wikispam and bots?

I like this plan

everyone was saying how they're gonna come on Sup Forums and gloat after trump loses. NOT SO FAST NIGGERS.