If it wasn't for THIS woman Trump would not have been president

If it wasn't for THIS woman Trump would not have been president

Talk about a fucking domino effect

Fully agree. The behemoth that is the social justice movement was invincible and could have been brought down only by it's own immense weight. Good riddance faggots. They dug too deep and too fast and got crushed by their own boulders.

Gamergate basically exposed a lot of disgruntled nerd virgins to the horrors of corruption and media collusion by messing with their video games and dating sims.

So these nerd virgins shitposted about fucking frogs and meme magic until a orange business man was president.

We fucking did it guys.

MAGA

Don't ever disrespect our great lord Kek again

Ok, help me out here, what does goober gate have to do with the election?

never piss off nerds man, they have nothing to lose.

agreed

Hillary supporters can thank Zoe Quinn for making people aware of the evils of the radical left, the corrupt media and being partly responsible for her Clinton's loss

spread a viral redpill effect across the interwebs

Kickstarted Alt-right movement going mainstream

What can be said? Thanks Eron Gjobi or whatever that cuck's name is for writing a blog on his sociopathic whore girlfriend.

It set the trend for relative dislike in the left to rise among the youth population, which trickled down to the older generations. It also gave rise to people like Milo.

TOP SHIT LADS

GOD EMPRESS ZOE "HEPATITIS" QUINN

lmaoo im pissing myself with these threads

To be honest, it's a reach, but there are undeniable similarities.
Both the SJW type in video games and heavy leftists (which I know are often the same people) have exactly that same type of sneer to them. They know better than you, and you can shut the fuck up with your ignorance and just accept whatever labels are thrown at you.
Trump's victory is a fuck you to that kind of intelligentsia.

Ehh.. I don't think the Brexit states were really against SJWisms. They just wanted jabs back from chynah.

You're being too revisionist Pol

Fucking kek.

>This is what happens when lies get out of hand

SJWism and multiculturalism heavily rely on the shield that is political correctness

the backlash against the PC agendas of SJWs encouraged equal backlash against the PC agenda of multiculti

FIVE GUYS,
BURGERS AND FRIES!

Ultimately, it's meme magic that won this one.
If it wasn't for the concentrated efforts of our magicians we wouldn't be here discussing this.

It created a right wing kneejerk reaction in young people who spend a lot of time online. They created memes and forced their political views into the mainstream, and many would've convinced their parents and friends over time too. I'm not saying goober gobbler was the reason but it's quite possible the election wouldn't have been won without it, I mean all it takes is a few hundred thousand votes spread across the right places to turn it around in favor of clinton

Trump winning was GG's secret true ending.

It was a sort of Minas Tirith for males
>Sjwed movies
>Sjwed comics
>Sjwed TV
>Trying to sjw the vidya
- FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING SCUM! THIS IS THE LAST NON-SJW FUN I'M HAVING!

Holy shit.

should have let us play our video games in peace
now we run western media

One cunt to destroy all they've built.

Hope it was worth it, you daft silly shit.

what has her twitter and Anita's twitter been like?

Our forefathers murdered fascism out of existence.

We meme'd it out of existence.

That's fucking amazing.

How far we have come brother

Not a single other media site had the coordination we had

All these wasted years weren't a waste it seems

Ken is a cuck.
Here's a pic related showing him getting cucked by a slug.
JEJ is best god.
I praised JEJ and trump won. Coincidence? I think not.

all these years and I am still mad about mass effect 3

>tfw we got the real life "good ending"

yep
if libtards just ignored goobergangers Sup Forums and the chans would have nver gotten this popular.
and its fucking great taht this happened.

The endgame of GG was Trump's election and we didn't even know it.

All hail mighty JEJ, the one true god.

Bro in a weird way it all works. I hacked on AOL and IRC when I was a pre-teen, I ran pirate networks as a teenager, I helped social engineer info during the Green Revolutions in '08-09 in the Middle East and I've been a regular in battles with CTR, I've regularly engaged in battles with JIDF and raids across the internet. Social engineering is what I do. All these faggy NEET talents all culminated into a perfect storm for The Great Meme War. All of us have these faggy talents that all culminated into the perfect storm.

We've become the biggest and most powerful propaganda force in history,

Holy fuck, was this GG's end game?!?!?

Leave. You clearly don't belong here.

YOU LIE

KEK IS THE ONLY GOD AND PEPE HIS PROPHET

are these newfag Sup Forumsirgins really trying to claim this?

holy fuck. you goobergator retards were never wanted here. your faggot retard movement exists only on infinity chan where it barely even exists. no one cares about fucking video game journalism wtf nigger

Video games still lost to be fair. We just fought for it.

Don't forget user. We are a religion of peace

Your praying wrong. Direct your prayers toward JEJ. kek is false prophet.

Sup Forums, I love you, not kidding. lol

>Ken is a cuck.
>Ken

Who is Ken and what does he have to do with the topic at hand?

What is that?

JEJ thanks you for your contribution.

Here, have some corns. Put your money away, they are for free!

neckbeards who are really invested in their shitty hobby got politically awakened

I'm not sure. I don't know any kens but thanks for asking.

>tfw we were the master race all along

We didn't even have to show our faces, honestly nothing is out of reach now

see

You are so clearly new to Sup Forums gamer gate was all over this shit last year

If it wasn't for THIS man, "cuck" wouldn't have made it into the mainstream internet vernacular and be wielded as a mighty weapon to cut down faggy democrats far and wide

GG was Sup Forums's child, not Sup Forums. Sup Forums just jumped on the bandwagon because it appealed to their interests.

doubles and you're suicided

that was louis CK and the constant
>Little white dicks?
>Get outta town!
spam on Sup Forums

calling rolfe a cuck only took off after it stopped being funny to make fun of CK

A fat whore who used the suicide of a beloved comedy actor to promote an series of HTML files called a """GAME""" and when called out on it got white knighted to shit even when it was revealed she slept with game """""JOURNALISTS"""" to get positive reviews for a """""""GAME""""""" that wasn't even a Visual Novel

it was unwanted garbage from Sup Forums

Was it? I guess I only noticed it really taking off after his movie came out. Either way he definitely helped fuel the fire.

How is AVGN related? he seems anti SJW right

Short timeline:

Pre 2012: Certain sites get SJW infiltrators. Cracked starts occasionally posting SJW shit, for example.
Post 2012: SJW stop being subtle. Cracked becomes full-force 24/7 "Kill all white men" articles, other sites do the same.
(I use Cracked as the example because I used to read them, in contrast to vidja media which I'd given up on long before all this shit went down)
2014: Literally Who fucks five guys. Her insanely sad sack of a boyfriend makes a rant on a website. People realize that one of the guys worked for a games journalism site and that this woman made a "game".
The reactions were overblown, as the coverage that she got for fucking him was just a single line, slightly out of left field, that mentioned her "game" at the end of one article.
Anyway, just the possibility of juicy details caused 24/7 threads on Sup Forums trying to find more details. More connections.
More and more websites start censoring the topic. The media stonewalls everyone, most mainstream sites take a "there is nothing to see here, move on" stance.
People get frustrated, congregate on Sup Forums as the last place to discuss this shit.
It's relatively low-key. One thread with a lot of activity, trying to self-moderate as much as possible.
Then a mod nukes the thread and people are starting to worry. Why is every single site censoring this topic?
moot comes back from a convention and backs the killing of the thread.
People go apeshit. That's when GG starts. They are getting really pissed about the censorship, much how Chanology started over a Tom Cruise video.
The actual media collusions were found later, when the SJW fucks decided to time their articles (the "Gamers are dead" event), which ticked people off that there *must* be something actually going on in the background.
It went from there and people found a lot of corruption and cleaned up some places with a combined anti-corruption/SJW/censorship backslash.

And the mindset that grew then made people wary of Clinton.

AVGN was one of the leading figures behind the Ghostbusters film flopping. That is of course ignoring that the film was shit anyway.

100% agree. Without Gamergate bosting the alt-right like it did, Trump could never have happened.

Zoe Quinn's infidelity has literally flipped the political landscape of the world's last remaining superpower in the most incredible butterfly effect ever seen.

I wonder how she feels, knowing that if she had just kept her legs together and not gone taking every effeminate twink dick she could get her hands on, none of this would ever have happened?

Zoe Quinn

Hillary Clinton

SJW's blind support of women allowed these two turbocunts to fester, and their massive greed and corruption brought them down and opened our eyes.

MAGA bros, still more to slay

>Mass Effect 3
I tried to play the first game and still wonder how people could stand it.
The dialogue choices are completely disconnected from what your character says and you get evil points for not bending over for the blue space chick that only exists to invoke the hormones of pimpled teenagers.
The combat was also mediocre and with infuriating controls.

Yeah I watched that video, jesus all he said was he wasn't going to see it because it looks shit. What was the controversy?

>GG saved america
who would have thought

Thanks Muhamed.

It could have had so much potential if they put some fucking weight into the whole "systematic extermination perfected over billions of years" Actual emotion in the VA work for instances. Shepard should have been PTSDed as fuck, and not just 'muh bad dreams'

It all fell apart post Rannoch, and worse et was shoehorning Illusive Man - the only character who realized the extent of what was happening - as the bad guy because of his loyalty to humans first.

I would say that the "Gamers are dead" thing was a far more important catalyst.
She couldn't have known that her shitty excuse of human-ness would fuck her over.
But the fucks who decided "yepp, we should totally time our articles. Now way that anyone might suspect that we might be working together!" were a special kind of retarded.

And the funny thing is GamerGate actually won their battle too.

old GG'er here.
feels like the exodus is kinda over.
sure, ill still stick to 8/pol/ because they dig more but damn...

for me its like that part in those films where the heros make it back to their homeland and just walk around dazed, not really getting used to the idea that after all this time they are back (go watch the CGI TV series reboot for the feelz)...

HEIL OUR ORANGE OVERLORD

That's a snail, you dumb shit. Slugs don't have shells.

>jej

It must feel great to know you have such a powerful stinky hole.

You forgot someone.

You're 100% right. A good portion of the Trump vote in this election was disgust with the sudden rise of SJWs, and a fear that we were heading back to the bad old days of Political Correctness.

Quinn singlehandedly redpilled the internet and fandom to the dangers of the regressive left. Her scandal forced them to operate in public rather than just colluding in private, outing them before their takeover was complete.

GamerGate and the other SJW caused scandals did what decades of Republican efforts could never do - it turned the youth right-wing.

exposed the "professional victim" narrative, also showed that anti goobers were mostly complete self absorbed children

mfw I hate both GamerGate and Feminist Frequency

GGer since start, i believe trump won because of GG

the whole shitshow kickstarted a movement to push back against regressive/SJW

thats why milo is popular, rubin got his show, and even red pill movie got funded

people are sick and only see trump as a big "Fuck you" against the regressive and establishment

Honestly this single evemt SHATTERED the media conspiracy by making it obvious to millions.

It was almost like the world got a whole more politically correct once they found the Digra/Common Core connection.

Games that are close to offering the freedom you'd get from a pen-and-paper RPG are rare, so ME kind of hit a niche.

ME3 kind of shat all over that niche, though.

nice summary user

She was the one who ignited the fire in me to fight sjw's and feminists. Before that I was largely lethargic to shit and didn't care much.

We ought to send a thank you card. Who's with me?

It comes with h-scenes like all true endings?
If so, who's scenes are we getting?

It started with occupy wallstreet honestly

Absolutely it's GGs fault Trump got elected.
It taught us so many of the medias dirty tricks. It was the practice before the big game.

no we got kicked off of Sup Forums and Sup Forums welcomed us with semi-open arms

I'm dumb and don't know these people. Can someone explain it to me like I'm a 5 years old?

Fully agree. Gamergate was the exact point at which our values tipped from being what normies consider "left" to what normies consider "right." Of course, I don't feel like our values have changed at all, it's the world around us that has. This election would never have gone the way that it did if it wasn't for Gamergate.

spbp

keep that Sup Forumsirgin goobergate bullshit out of this.

Quinn did literally nothing wrong, gg lasted 6 months before manchildren admitted defeat and Anita made bank on the tears.

We took on the world elite and won, completely different.

This user is right, this is the point when the left started to seriously alienate people.

That's the best summary of the past couple years I've ever read.

lol no
occupy amounted to nothing

I was thinking this this very morning.

Gamergate helped me to redpill, and I am so thankful for all the Anons who dared to speak up against the sea of corruption and sickness.

History will judge Gamergate as the first spark in a political movement that changed the world for the better.

So "freeze peachers" can fuck off back to their caves. We've won the game.

The whale in the purple wig in the OP started Gamer Gate and exposed gaming journalism for the sjw cesspit it was and led to even larger revelations in sjw cancer growing within the heart of society as a whole.

Her simple act of being a whore fanned the flames that led to the revolution that led to Trumps victory, Kek be praised.

Right here