Watch out guys

How they gonna revolt when they hate guns? Us right-wing assholes are the armed ones.

>she's tweeting from a mansion and talking about revolution

Oh no, the girl who is moderately famous for having a nice cleavage and singing songs about her love for penis is angry and bloviating. Whatever shall we do?

I wish these fucks would explain what revolution they think is coming. Maybe it will force them to think for a moment because they spout this kind of useless word vomit onto social media. Like fucking Katy Perry is going to do anything but just roll around in her money a bit more and lament.

>The Dems
>The party of gun control and ladyboys
>To rise up against the crazy rednecks of Texas etc

People would pay money to watch that.

teh revholushan is comin!

wahcht out rhacisting fucks

What is it they hate about freedom and democracy? It's like the American revolution never happened

Instead of crying,it would be better show her boobs.
Fucking cunt

They are really freaking out about the Satanist gravy train coming to an end.

>I wish these fucks would explain what revolution they think is coming.

The usual. They'll get a hashtag trending, make some overly emotional posts, take a selfie or 12, and in the end achieve nothing.

>Legally purge Liberals

Nice

It's fucking retarded because the entire establishment and media is on their side. There is no revolution to be had for them. They have been winning for decades.

>We will never be silenced
*Pushes block button*.

What now cunt?

God that bitch is annoying

The revolution already happened Katy, you are late to the game.
Stupid cunt.

Wrong side of HIStory bitch.

Katy Perry on twitter!

now I'm scared

How do you report her to the FBI for attempting to arrange a coup detat?

What are these people even thinking off?

When was the last time a 'revolution' against the president worked? Why do they think this works now? We won, fair and square.

>revolution of the bourgeois, pampered celebrities and their no-gunz followers

I'm shaking in my boots.

She has no power and she is now aware of it.

Must hurt her feelings to know she's ultimately so fragile. Looking forward to the day of the rope.

Ah yes. The revolution has already arrived. They are on the wrong side. They're just too god damned dense to know it.

>people listening to an MK monarch kitten slave
LMAO

>revolution
Please do, like sheep marching into a slaughterhouse.

>Multimillionaire, white, attractive lady
>valid complaints
Choose one and only one.

>we will never be silenced

That's kind of how free speech works, unlike libcucks conservatives don't want to take away the free speech rights of their oposers.

>THE REVOLUTION IS COMING

>#CountryOfKindness
>#LOVETRUMPSHATE

Pick one.

When are they going to understand, this is a quiet revolution across the world, and it's against people like her

Kind of hard to have a revolution when you've systematically disarmed yourself on "general principles ". You gonna throw rubber dicks at us, twat?

SHOW YOUR TITS AS AN ACT OF RESISTANCE

DO IT START THE REVOLUTION

some post the nazis watch out meme.

>"its time to kill the nazis!"

The power did go to the people and the people voted for Big Don

Fucking amazing, what are they even gonna do? They completely neutered their liberal men and they hate guns. How do they expect to win?

The revolution is already here you dumb skank. Trump IS the anti establishment candidate

>tfw you want a revolution but you like Trump way too much

I would legitimately fight for this man's life.

The nignog army vs Trumps Elite Nogslayer Corps

i'd imagine it would go something like the drop site massacre if the loyalists didn't have guns.

Oh, shit. Nu-males, faggots and femicunts gonna kick your ass, Sup Forums. Prepare your anus.

A gorillion times this

Oh, it is entirely right.
The Révolution is coming.
The righteous Réaction to all the evi in the world is long, long due. The era of open borders, of subhuman apologism, and of dysgenics will soon end.

Soon, the Réaction will enter its full swing, and with it the long-needed RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS, slaughter of traitors, and genocide of subhumans.

Fuck genocidal fascism ! May death comes to all cucks, traitors and others human wastes !

Dibs on her as a sex slave after we steamroll the libs.

Let them come and greet them with a hail of bullets, none of these cucks can even throw a punch

send in the right-wing death squads immediately, we don't want any dirt around when the God Emprah takes his place

>love Trump's hate
What did she mean by this?

>revolution is coming

dumb bitch it just happened, it just happened to be on the losing side

Is that aids skrillex?

These people are literally trying to start a race war for personal gain.

>Stand up for love and peace by RISING UP REVOLUTION NOW
>DEATH TO THOSE WHOSE POLITICAL OPINIONS I DISAGREE WITH

Checked

Fascists make her clit tingle and panties wet.

Kek.

In the 60s you were slaughtering Algerians on the streets of Paris. You will be as great again! MFGA! MBGA! MAGA!

I'm going to take Kary Perry as spoils when we raid the globalist ivory towers.

I can't tell if this is supposed to be another butthurt thread or a cringe one.

Do people realize how stupid and fucking ridiculous they sound? How little self awareness do these people have?

Who's Katy Perry??

Does it have a dick??

>The people who hate cops, the army, and guns are going to go to war with no cops, the army, and guns

The revolution shall come, then she will rot in a gulag and build nice railroad tracks for us.

>power to the people
>we will never be silenced
>literally protesting the outcome of a democratic vote

it's their own way of suicide, they don't have the guns to kill themselves so they offer themselves as practice targets

The left still thinks they are the "people" after yesterday?

She read Hunger Games and thinks she's the districts, but she's really the capital.

It's fucking hilarious to see multimillionaire bitch babbling about revolution. But I'd like to see bolshevik-style coup in US, sadly it's never gonna happen.

I have fond memories of the revolution her ex-husband, Russell Brand called for here in the UK

The only revolution that happened was that the niggers and sjws won't get their gibs next year
Instead, they have to work to get things. Now, they have to be equal to da wite mane, instead of having extended privileges.

Silent majority wins, and the tears could not be sweeter.