Why are old people allowed to vote?

Why are old people allowed to vote?

Why are white people allowed to vote? This country disgusts me!

Because if you could discriminate between those who can and cannot vote, it eventually becomes a weapon at the hands of the people that will use it to create a dictatorship; much like the one people accuse Trump of trying to create, or at least being a quintessential piece of it. For example, why are non-whites allowed to vote? Clearly, they voted overwhelmingly in favour of Clinton. Maybe we should call the democrat's Jim Crow laws and not allow them to vote. That would help Trump, thou. Or maybe we should just ban those who happen not to agree with us, you know, just to quite the crap. Who knows.

In short: because democracy, dude.

No but seriously though, why are old people allowed to vote?

Trump won because of

1) uneducated voters who are too dumb to understand the issues
2) old voters who won't have to live with that decision

because freedom bitch

No Trump won because:
1. Hillary lost

get over it cuck

37% 18-29 is pretty impressive really, most people that age are bluepill af, good for them.

>Uneducated
>Didn't spend tens of thousands of dollars on an art degree
Yeah okay.

No, he really only won because of old people.

If old people weren't allowed to vote, Hillary would have won easily.

>45 year olds won't live for 4 years

Why are 18 year olds allowed to vote? They have zero life experience and just follow what their friends do, which are only following what celebrities do.

Because they aren't retarded.

You can look at the demographics and see that people who have worked and obtained currency and property do not vote left.

>Why are 18 year olds allowed to vote?

Because

1) they are more educated
2) they have to live with that decision, it should be up to them

No he won, because besides old people more young people have voted for him than for his republican predecessors. You can see that in your image.

>ЭЙ
>ФAКИH'
>ЛИИФ
Go fuck yourself, cuck.

White college graduates is expected to be so close. And the whites with no college being so high.

but holy shit the non-whites are fucking delusional. Seriously, just because of the old "Republicans are the old timers and bankers" when in reality all the big banks and billionaires gave their money to the DNC.

Hilarious.

He still lost young people badly.

Old people built the country and have made all the mistakes. Wouldn't they know who better to leave this country to run ?

GET FUCKED AND STAY KEKED LEAF

>tfw Granny and Grandad are trying to save the World

Why are non-whites allowed to vote?

Old racist white man that makes 60% of America, eh?

>Why are people who are demographically inclined to have opinions that are the polar opposite of mine allowed to vote? You should only be able to vote if you feel the way I feel about stuff. This world is so unfair because it's not catering directly to me.

Fuck off, you don't even live here you selfish over entitled piece of shit

Trump won because of the woke youth PRAISE KEK

>dumb to understand the issues
>2) old voters who won't have to live with that decision

Mate, just check at where it says ''education.'' You'll see that, amongst the people with High school degree, he scored higher. College or associated, higher again. College, almost a draw, favouring Hillary. Postgraduate, 37% and 58%, favouring Hillary. The difference between education favours hillary, but it is not that high.

You could also say that Hillary lost, not because old voter base, but because of whites; once again, you have a huge majority of black voters voting for Hillary. The same goes for Trump with whites.

Now, I will grant you something: everywhere, voters do not have the incentives to educate themselves. Thus, when it comes to politics, you can rest assured, the people are always misinformed.

I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm saying that majority of USA voted for Trump, are they all white old racist uneducated men?

Daily reminder that republican voters have the lowest IQs

And? Hillary is a knight of Columbus succubus cunt.

If you can't respect wisdom, you can't respect anything. Seriously kill yourself faggot Little potato is next on the chopping block.

>18 year olds
>more educated

Now you're just being stupid.

Because they are the ones who created this god damn era where you cunts can have your fucking safe space triggering trans justice bullshit.

None of that would exist without those who came before you young retards.

Ahh yes, please tell us more all about how your edumacation invalidate others' lifetime of experience.

Is it possible for you to back that up with facts?

Because, as your dumb orange clown so eloquently put it: it's bad experience.

>blue collar white voters voting like minorities at nearly 70% R
if that keeps up the democrats could be in trouble

>2004

nice try.

you think those IQ scores will have dramatically changed in the last decade?

protip: they haven't

>Live and work for country for a long time.
>Have a rest.
>Some millennial retard ask why you allow to vote because it's not your country.
>They also become old one days.

While interesting, I am afraid it may be correlation. Right off the bat, one may think everyone living there votes republican or democrat. Doesn't seem to relate poverty or income(which is tied to IQ).

Just too fucked to accept the fact
Get fuck over it

1) uneducated voters who are too dumb to understand the issues
2) old voters who won't have to live with that decision
3) Kids addicted to dank memes

FTFY

Why is always the fucking Canadians?

You're welcome