CUNTS

first things first: only trips can call me newfag.

now:

YOU FCKING CUNTS DIDN'T EFFECT THE ELECTION.

Srsly this is retarded, this is a board full of fcking tards and virgins.
show me some fcking proof, hell some explanation how we (even POSSIBLY COULD HAVE) effected the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/653856168402681856?lang=en
google.com.mx/search?hl=es-US&ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Memetic warfare,

Pillo sitio

have sex

>Sup Forums calling airstrikes on ISIS
>user still lacks faith

Magick is the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will. — Aleister Crowley

Memes make dreams come to life, there's proof of this again and again.

just no

the gets spoke

they were there

they were unveiling the prophecies

it's obvious

user, have you not realized by now that reality and fact is irrelevant here on Sup Forums? We make our own reality in this cesspool echochamber. And our reality says that we meme'd President Trump into existence.

Everyone on Sup Forums literally has a mental disorder of one type or another.

Hans pls go
you know nothing about the power of memes and our lord KEK

Don't you have a bull to prep, Hansel?

stfu C U C K

>CTR mad that they're getting suicided for failing to elect Hillary
Have one last (You), on the house

>user lacks faith
I expect nothing less from a German

>our own reality
>trump actually won though
MEME MAGIC DOES REAL

>f*cking
>ignoring the get
Learn English you fuck
Seriously, any other German on here could write with more finesse.

>tards and virgins

have us mixed up with democrats m8

op here, well.. that explains it. thanks for that answer. I'm kind of sad now

Whatever you say achmed I'm on cloud nine right now.

Fucking retard.

Sup Forums created several memes that trended at #1 on twitter.

#DraftOurDaughters #SpiritCooking etc

We had a guy screaming PEPE! at a clinton speech.

Our autists probably processed more podesda/dnc leaks than the FBI.

What more proof do you need?

Our Lord and Saviour Kek has shown his face in so many ways. Do you think his power came from the abyss? Nay friend. It came from the collective force of will that we used to summon him.

Anyone questioning our power (through the will of Kek) must be mentally disabled.

>only trips can call me newfag.
You don't make the rules here, newfag. Go back to praising Ahmed for raping all your women

Pepe made people feel they were all in on a joke and that "liberals" were the punch line.

It rallied us when the media was telling us there was no hope.

I say this as a Sup Forums regular and not as someone with a vote.

I was one of the Delegates Cruz tried to steal, OP. I effected the election. MAGA!

newfag.

>thinks trips denote time served

Newfag

Guess it's time for you to get on the right side of history, isn't it?

This. Memes were too dank, Hillary had to tank.

This

The roach is just angry because he can´t imigrate to the USA when his people ruin Germany.

>99% of polls said Trump would lose
>Kek exploded at full force on election night thanks to our continued effort
>Trump won

What more proof do you need?

Look at the hilfag enraged about we raising Trump to the presidency

Lol. Trump and Jr reposting our pepes.

> Pol didn't have anything to do with influencing the election

>show me some fcking proof
Are you blind or just fucking retarded.

this

Praise KEK or GTFO

heretic - in the name of kek i chain your evil thoughts.

newfag

Like that?

The record can no longer be corrected, freund.

this, /pol is the best intelligence agency that fucking exists, you are nothing but a disgusting shill that contaminate our holy land

Faggot.

Sup Forums is what the orcs in the warhammer univers are.

Our waaaaghhh magic mages think work that would not work at all.

Just by the power of the chan mind.

Have any proof of that my tanned friend?

Donald being elected is more hilarious to me than anything else. Maybe it'll not be funny down the line, but for now it is at least.

I wouldn't be surprised though if you all end up getting BTFO by president Trump anyways when he ends up being more liberal than you would want, doesn't actually make your lives any better, and his narcissistic personality disorder leads him to doing some Kim Jung-Un level retarded shit.

No effect?

>Sup Forums
>not cesspit

kek

Fuck off sour kraut. Your shill queen lost. Your country is even more of a laughingstock. Stay mad and shitty.

Please link that. and the harambe pol

Sup Forums did a lot of wikileaks readings, made lots of memes about crooked hillary that people on facebook(and such) saw and not to mention president trump sharing pepe

lul idc about who won my country is fine? studying gets paid. I get BaFOEG money. everyone is happy lul np a few imigrants they are actually nice. at least I can hello them on the street without them running away or screaming at me for being a disrespectful teen

>loses
>still manages to act smug
SAD!

proof?

we won

pls link. I need to see this xD

97 million post.
you have to be retarded to claim none of them affected anyone.

..and i hate u guys, i was with her

what does sex have to do with politics? seriously you libs are so dumb

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/653856168402681856?lang=en

you're incredibly naive or misinformed to think Sup Forums doesn't have any affect on the culture

why was there an army of Clinton shills here the last month? Use the logic you're so renowned for, kraut basterd

*97 million shitposts

fucking kek, acquire logic

You can post the hell you want, no one cares. and these millions of posts got done by the same few 1000 virgins thats like 1000 votes. and you srsly think a normal citizen would consider voting trump just because he shared some frog pic?!

Yet you stole the pepe meme and used it for hilary

Kys shill

My cheeks have been hurting because I've been laughing so hard throughout Trump being made POTUS.

Yes, I do think you're all a bunch of cancerous retards and that Sup Forums is a cesspool echochamber perpetuating stupidity and delusion, BUT we share a common bond in that we're all losers with mental disorders who waste their time on this shitty imageboard that is Sup Forums. It's been too long since I've seen mod stickies with the entire board celebrating something major and so for now this situation is hilarious to me.

>YOU FCKING CUNTS DIDN'T EFFECT THE ELECTION
Most of us burgers voted and that had a effect dumb ass.

google.com.mx/search?hl=es-US&ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=Sup Forums+made+trump+presudent&gfe_rd=cr&ei=ayEjWOO2HsbR8AfGlpr4CQ&gws_rd=ssl#gfe_rd=cr&gws_rd=ssl

Those 1000 posters beat your billion dollar shill department.

Merkel Ferkel du bist aber gut gelaunt.

Questening "The Art of Meme War"...

>YOU FCKING CUNTS DIDN'T EFFECT THE ELECTION.

We did got Pepe in the news

>implying any of this would have happened without us

>he doesnt believe in meme magic

#SpiritDinner changed the Latino vote and probably Black vote. Pic related.

We are a group of socio-political discourse manipulators, and socially subversive saboteurs of Marxist propaganda.
We hone our skills here, everyone does, but then we all go back to our ordinary lives, redpilling anyone and everyone.
We are an unpaid think tank, activist group, and voting constituency.
Of course we played a direct role.
We dismantled all opposition against Trump, reducing the left to a pile of crybabies whining about "racism, feminism, lgbt", and no one fucking listens to any of that shit anymore because we disseminate propaganda that renders those points of view to nothing more than worthless tripe.
This has been years in the making, you god damned moron.
Our memes redpilled the previously brainwashed masses into realizing the left was completely fucking insane.
Where the hell were you when Hillary Clinton accused Pepe the Frog of being a white supremacist?
Dumbass

Hillary even put Nazi Frog on her website. If she didn't see it as a threat, why even do that? Pic related.

Our collective conscious, subconscious, unconscious, can affect certain outcomes in the real world. It is basic cognizance affection. Get your meme game on, OP.

we do it for the lulz.

frig off CTR you lost

We waged war against CTR on Twitter, and the normies saw.

Oh Hans, you bring shame to mein Land.

And we won, on all fronts

keked, well said man

But user, don't you know Pepe is now a hate symbol now because Hillary was afraid of him.

More virgins than you'll get in paradise ahmed.

>effect
It's affect, Mohammed.
And pol did.