Does anyone else notice the complete absence of CTR...

Does anyone else notice the complete absence of CTR. Remember all the threads this morning which were saying "I can't wait for Drumpf tears." Remember r/themeltdown.

Who's crying now?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd be memeing all over Sup Forums with Hillary pepe pictures if it wasn't for the fact that she lost.

need ctr suicide memes

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

How many times are you on this?

They've been taken out back and 'disposed' of

0 but I agreed with all of those posts back then. Hindsight is 20 20.

>implying it's not only CTR who were posting Hillary pepes

I've never seen our politicians and media this butthurt, even brexit wasn't this bad. This is priceless. Thanks based Amerikka

There was never a "CTR," that's just what you took to calling all Hillary supporters. A nd they're defeated and depressed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's the first thing I noticed on plebbit.

Hillary's sub basically vanished. r/politics is going back to normal.

I'm on that image twice. I'm the creator of the big, obnoxious, sadistic copy-pasta that starts out as "When Trump Loses". Look at the bottom of the image, near his red tie, and then it appears again further up with Perfect Cell as the accompanying image. Hell, there's even the post where some user asked me if he could screencap that copypasta for this exact type of image. I told him sure, I'd be fucking delighted. And here I am, feeling smug as fuck that at least I made it into meme history.

>There was never a CTR
>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

ishygddt

>L.A. in full chimpout mode
>sea of liberal tears on social media

HAHAHAHAHAHA CTR BTFO

Wow, you're pathetic. Fucking loser

I still believe CTR existed but not nearly to the level we claimed it did. It was probably one of the best ways to keep Sup Forums pro-Trump because everyone was outed as a shill before they even posted

WE ARE FINALLY

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll be honest here, I didn't think Trump would win, nor I think his economic plan is rational, like this man needs to read Adam Smith. I was just playing along cause I gambled too much money on him.
Anyways congratulations, surely he will be better than Obama.

IF AFD WINS AND LE PEN WINS GERMANY FRANCE BRITAIN AND AMERICA WILL BE CONTROLKED BY ANTI-IMMIGRATION LEADERS AND IDEOLOIGIES! IMAGINE THE SALT MINE

I'll be very surprised and extremely happy if Trump does better than Obama.

It's paradise.

CTR here.

We are not getting paid anymore.

No reason to stick around this shitty site.

Hillary supporter here. I was trying to post earlier but I kept getting gateway errors from the server.

What do you want?

Trump isn't running anything day-to-day, Pence will run the country. He has the Senate and House so 2 years to ram through as much legislation and Supreme Court justices as possible

I think they want your tears

Just wait until Le Pen wins France, comrade

Most of the shitshow that was early election results was pretty much /leftypol/ and /reddit/ and whatever other SJW infested shitehole spamming the fuck out of us.

CTR may have had a presence on this board all along but definitely not that strong. That was just the enemy getting excited because everyone told them they were gonna trounce us.

Literally the second Florida flipped red the tidal wave of shitposting stopped. Look at the board now, night and day. It hasn't been this cordial for months.

We weathered the storm gentlemen. The board is ours again.

Because all Hillary supporters on here were completely dishonest in making false statements and arguments full of logical fallacies to put down Trump and support Hillary...oh wait that's how Hillary supporters are. If Hillary supporters pass off as CTR then that says a lot about them

It's so clean. Trump posting for four years without Shillary supporters

Reddit's meltdown is just beautiful.

The important is what they do, the character is overrated.

This, time to do maximum damage while he has a guaranteed majority in house and Senate, and appointed the youngest and most conservative supreme Court Judge he can find

Exactly. I'm looking forward to four more years without "Sup Forums btfo" threads popping up every five seconds

>Who's crying now?
A plurality of the voters.
Once AGAIN, the retarded EC hands victory to the republican minority.

I don't have any to give.

I honestly thought I would be more upset. I was nervous before Hillary conceded but once I was sure it was inevitable I was like, meh.

I guess all I really wanted out of this election was an excuse to troll Sup Forums but I can still do that regardless.

Same here, senpai. Would have been fun to spam Sup Forums for a bit with those retarded hillary pepes and shit. Of course, they kind of lose all effectiveness when Hillary was completely BTFO

...Why would anyone align themselves someone facing charges of associating with fucking pedophiles? Why? Trump's a fucking dick, yeah, I get that, but... what makes these guys go:

"Eh, the child molestation is tolerable".

What kind of thought process says that's OKAY?

If Ginsberg dies too we can get a 6-3 lead for decades. No more gay marriage, "trans" kids having their balls sliced off by crazy mothers, and abortion(inb4 muh black population)

Did anyone else just hear Kelly Anne Conway on fox? She just give an absolutely killer speech when pressed on Trumps 'diviseiveness'

The world has turned back to reality.

You mean illegal immigrants voting in commiefornia and dead people