A fucking manchild reality tv star with no political background who spends his days insulting people on Twitter gets...

>A fucking manchild reality tv star with no political background who spends his days insulting people on Twitter gets more "electoral college" votes than the greatest female politician in world history

This is why people hate America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7x0TzZQMmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shouldn't you be getting packed right now? You only have another month and a half before the deportation patrols begin.

like Trump said, the system is rigged. If he had any integrity he would concede defeat and make his daughter release nudes for the world to see.

>greatest female politician in world history

that's not Angela Merkel.

good, i hope this makes the world hate us twice as much as they did before. fuck the world, america is the world.

Julia Gillard m8

Cry more, phamalam

>A fucking lying, criminal, treasonous bitch, bought by saudis and Qataris, freezing the democracy by avoiding the FBI and DOJ to work, corrupting the medias, doing voter fraud, using cultural marxist rethoric to appeal to problems she actually doesn't care about, wanting to destroy every US/Russia relations, possibly resulting in a global conflict, loses to an underdog candidate, who wasn't part of this corrupt system, which the democrates, AND republicans didn't want.

This is why people love america

xaxaxa

nice proxy hohol

>пocлышaлocь кyкapeкaньe из гyлaгa

OP is probably Chechen.

I hope Putin gasses you and your family, cunt.

Shoulda corrected more records, Ivan

today I love america

lol
you'll probably strave to death in trumpland

yeah
this DOES make your lying rapey orange con man look better, huh?

OP is a faggot.
Today was the day I regained hope for America.

Today everyone is murrica

>greatest FEMALE politician ever
>loses to grab em by the pussy

really makes you ponder

too much, might've had me

weak

Boo fucken hoo, it's about time someone with real world experience is a president.

>A fucking manchild reality tv star with no political background who spends his days insulting people on Twitter gets more "electoral college" votes than the greatest female politician in world history
No user.
This is why people hate women.

>the greatest female
>anything

Hillary is the worst of the worst. Bring us a real fucking woman next time.

>posting from breadlines

"Greatest"?

I think you mean "only"

>Angela Merkel
Fuck this bitch..

>This is why people hate America

fuck you you don't know us

Did you see his victory speech, you faggot?

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=-7x0TzZQMmo

man. just think of all the people she owes who thought she had it in the bag. she's not going to flee the us. she'll have to hide right here.

Oath

she's for sure would be better than Thatcher

spending your entire life in golden tasteless apartments =/= real life exprience

thanks for proving my point, dumb burgerclaps

CTR found a Russian proxy!

>ally of the Saudis
>cause the birth of ISIS
>start the greatest immigrant crisis in history
>turn entire countries into war zones
>let a group that murders and enslaves people operate for years
>let Russians take Crimea with 0 resistance
>keep repeating that muslims did nothing wrong

World is literally in the worst state in about 50 years. That's how amazing Hillary and Obama were.

Excuse me? Beware the green surge

Waking up to relief is a wonderful thing. Might actually get some decent business subsidies this decade instead of being taxed to hell and back.

Keep giving us tears. Delicious.

Lol salty CTR shill

Idi nahui my friend

>Hating America
It's funny because you type like you think you're a real person instead of a piece of uncultured Russian trash.

>not knowing that the greatest female is still shit in comparison to even the worst male let alone a great one like Trump

Wrong! This is why people hate SJWs and cucks like you OP. Eat shit.

Everyone looks cleaner than clinton senpai.
She should already be in prison, trump is not the cleanest guy, but hillary is the dirtiest

>greatest female politicians
Did someone say May and Thatcher? They weren't born in the US so they can't be presidents

She was an experienced fuck up.

................wrong.

Fuck that, cyka. Had it been the Cunt, the US and Russia would have wiped each other out to protect some Syrian terrorists amd a pack of jumped up Saudi goatfarmers.
Your impotent anger is nothing but an amusement #MAGA

KANYE 2020

the bait is real

This.
Trump is much, much lesser evil in this comparison.
This is like comparing a stand up comedian with a fucking Hannibal Lector.

while Hillary was fighting for women, children and families Trump had a shitty NBC show

what's your point anyway?

>the greatest female politician in world history

She's a cunt who had the good luck to marry a man who'd become president and has achieved nothing on her own merit, and was an unmitigated disaster as Secretary of State AND as a Presidential candidate.

Jesus Christ dry your fucking eyes.

If hillary is the best the female side has to offer all women should just please stop trying. Get back in the kitchen and stop complaining that youre not being treated fair, because your best is inferior to a retarded 5 year old.

I Don't personally believe it, but if her supporters are saying it, it must be true.

i know this is just shit posting but lets sum it up
>governor first lady
>president first lady
>senator of jew york
>state secratery
>failed to become president twice

Is this actualy the peak of female political merits?

>ivanka nudes
god please I'd do anything

That's no way to talk to your new best friend :3

>he admits America becomes so great that everyone actually can afford golden tasteless apartments
I knew you thought he would be good. Come here, you!

ITS TIME TO LET THE WAVES WASH YOU FAMALAM

ITS AWOOOVEMENT

Ronald Reagan also had no political background and was celebrity...

Look where is Soviet shit hole now, commie-bydlo-blyat?

>she's for sure would be better than Thatcher

And thus your opinion has been nullified.

GET FUCKED, SHILLS

Funny isn't it?

where do you find a personal merit in inheriting millions of dollars?

>jew york
go fuck yourself

A fucking Actor just got elected in the highest Office in the World.

I know you're probably baiting with this thread but the bitch never did anything except ordering people to be killed, and covering up bill clinton's rapes, and spending 1.3 billion dollars on a failed presidential run, only the greatest female politician could fail that hard and you would never see a male politician fail on that epic of a scale.

>you cant even leave the country now PC crowd

The way she tried to stir up conflict with Russia to save her own ass and cover for mistakes in the debates was close to diabolical. Incredibly irresponsible and reckless behavior. Even if it was true!
The world really dodged a bullet with her, and after observing this race I'd even go as far as saying this person needs help.

wtf i love america now

Shouldn't CTR be extinct?

>russian liberals being assblasted
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Here is a fun fact for the amerilads here.
Russian liberals are far worse than yours. They are the the kind of people that created the mess that was the (((revolution))) in Russia. They are the kind of people that would be happy to see Russia annihilated and devastated by everyone around them.
Ignore them.

Hollywood celebrities shilled for her.
The entire media shilled for her.
Mega banks supported her.
The polls were always in her favor.
All of the living former presidents supported her.
The mega corporations supported her.
The Internet companies supported her.
She had dozens of people murdered.
The FBI and the DoJ conspired to help her.
The DNC rigged the primaries for her.
#NeverTrump was behind her.
The GOP establishment supported her.
They used voter fraud to help her.
Leaders of foreign nations supported her.
Bernie Sanders shilled for her.
President Obama shilled for her.
She spend over $1.3 BILLION on her campaign.

AND SHE STILL LOST!

She was the worst, most corrupt, most horrible, most untrustworthy, hateful and vile person to

ever run for high office. The Democrats have no one to blame for their failure but themselves.

Tone it down a bit if you want your bait to be believable

>World history

If she couldn't beat said mainchild, you're obviously wrong

Besides turning those millions into both billions of dollars, several companies that produce jobs, and a household name?
You tell me, Vlad
>inb4 he didn't do as well as he could have
You don't become a celebrity by investing in banks.

Oh shut your fucking trap, whatever trump is can't even remotely compare to shillary and what she would've done to us.

>Everyone is fat in America

Good luck trying to get them to lose weight through implied starvation!

Have memes gone too far?

>the greatest female politician in world history

hey that's very insulting to women

and this "manchild" prevented nuclear holocaust last night, show some respect russkie

>Angela Merkel
That's not Thatcher

>greatest female politician

I shilled for Hillary for free, even if it wasn't my cunt tree. I laughed at the idea of meme magic. I doubted Kek. Now I'm paying for my betrayal. Will you forgive me, Kek? Please, give me a signal.

you have to go back

this fellow proxyIvan knows whats up

Hopefully Putin can start killing them faster now that the US will no longer breathe down his nuts under Trump

At least you ain't getting nuked.

>implying Hillary Clinton is superior to women like Victoria II, Catherine de Medici, Cleopatra and many, many others.

Go call suicide watch, soon-to-be-unemployed CTR shill. Hillary is a shit tier politician, her foreign policy resulted in the destabilization of the entire Middle East for no gain whatsoever and the creation of the single most brutal terrorist group in history

(OP)
>greatest female politician

You're really stuck with Putin now motherfucker.

Also yfw democracy is real. There is no secret cabal controlling everything, people can vote in any clown they want.

America will kill itself. Trump was the first step.

Just lean back and watch. He will fuck up. Either his voters or literally everybody else will revolt.

Kek will not forgive you. Fuck off

No.

>proxyivan
Come on lad, i am Greek.
Τι θες να σου πώ ρε μαλάkα? Δεν έχω λεφτά (kεk) για kάμερα για να σου το αποδείξω :^(

GET FUCKED LIBERAL SHITTER

>This is why people hate America+ 0 post omitted.
The fact that you can't see through trump's character to the master salesman underneath is incredibly telling of who the manchild is.

This is why people will now love america.
Not because they elected Trump, but because they did not elect a warmongering, power-hungry corrupted criminal with literal skeletons in her closet.

I'm a little tired from being up all night and slightly hung over but also kinda giddy and smiling a lot.

It is surreal

My first-ever vote mattered. I made America great again!

>liberals
>neo-cons
>revolting
They may bitch for a while, but they have no power.
They have no guns.

Sure achmet
but please don't forget to kys.

You sound like a perfect product of media brainwashing

Why is electoral college in quotation marks? Shouldn't they be in the word votes to make your retarded point?

>A stupid Russian drunkard insults Trump.
Haha eat shit, Ivan.

You should be grateful that you aren't going to be obliterated in nuclear fire you fucking dumb vodka nigger.

And? What is your point?