What happens next election or the one after that?

what happens next election or the one after that?

By millenials, they mean twitter, facebook and snapchat fags right ?
The ones who were Charlie ?

>implying there will be another election

all people born between 1980 and 1995-2000

seriously i hope you're right, otherwise we're all fucked

These dumb fuckers grow up

Yeah I know that, and it means I'm one of them, but the fact that more than 80% of them are uneducated moralfags who follow everything their social network says is pretty sad.

people grow up. the ones that don't are called liberals

The problem is once you get a job, paying taxes, and dealing with the real world, most people will switch.
>you don't have a heart if you're not liberal by twenty
>and you don't have a brain if you're not conservative by thirty

Here's hoping that the prosperity ushered in by Brexit, Trump's Presidency and the growing tide rationalist victories is enough to convince these children that they were wrong to ruthlessly support the left.

I'm wondering if, in 4 years time, America is doing much better they're still going to vote dem just because of 'muh feels'.

Will they ever admit that they were wrong and that Trump is actually a large force for good?
Can anyone eat that much humble pie?

They grow up, become more conservative, the generation after them starts voting, who are the most statistically conservative generation in America right now.

Millennials voted 44% for Trump. Pretty good DESU.

>what happens next election or the one after that?

Every generation is liberal.

What these projections never seem to get is that those same 18 year old liberals don't grow up to be 40 year old liberals.

Somewhere along the way the demographics change.

This is why we have this "liberal inevitability" narrative election after election. I saw this first time in the 2000 election. That's 16 years for the "youth vote" to grow up.

Where did they go, mr pollster?

surely these polls must be correct, they've never been wrong before right?

Good thing democracy is supposed to represent the majority, not some fuckwitt demographic with zero life experience.

Youth always landslides democrat.

They grow more conservative as they grow older. Its the influx of Muslims and spics you should be worried about.

>Progress
Buzzword.
If only white men voted it would be the same in Trumps favour. What point are they trying to make?

As you get older you get more conservative and cynical to the world and the illusion you were fed as a liberal.

>Hardcore liberal all run to Canada.
>Illegal already deported.
>Trump presidential maybe confirm that he not a Racism which is the core of Democrat weapon.
You guess.

By millennials did you mean Marxist slaves ?

We grew up. Now we see the world in a different light.

It is a mystery. It's almost like young kids are ignorant democrat retards. And when reality kicks them in the nuts, they evolve into conservatives. But that would imply democrats are stupid.

those kids will grow up and vote for gop.

>what happens next election or the one after that?

YFW The shitlibs were far worse in ~68 and they were the ones who elected Trump.

Even retards learn when they get older and get children.

>SurveyMonkey
/thread

This is indeed the big question.

First, and obvious, people vote more conservative the older they get. They are also more likely to vote.

I don't think that will 'fix' the problem, but it isn't as dire as you paint it.

Is what I would say if Hill didn't 'win' the popular vote.

Trump is America's last 'hurrah' unless something very seriously changes, and it is probably too late for that either way, short of a total societal collapse, like the entire global financial system imploding, taking every country in the world down with it, sending the lot back to a world were conservative values simply hold greater survival advantage.

As likely (inevitable) as that is, the numbers aren't good otherwise. This wasn't even a competition between a liberal and a conservative. It was a competition between a globalist and a... guy. I dunno what to make of Trump. The majority wants a globalist rule. They will get it eventually.

That day, they will become Muslim or die.

Don't forget. Only Jesus is the way the truth and life.

you hope

There wont be another election. This is the beginning of the Trump dynasty.
The whole campaign was done to serve one purpose: Getting this young man into the white house. The white mans last hope and saviour.

>receive gibs in your life so far
>like the gibs system

Taxes redpill the bluepillest man

>if only millennials voted
Here's the thing, most millennials are still just fucking kids. Liberalism is a phase for most highschool/college kids. They get emotional and edgy and just want to feel like they're doing something "important"; they just want a cause to belong to.

They will grow out of it. Most of them, anyways. So "the future" will probably see millennials voting a lot smarter than they did this time around.

>The majority wants a globalist rule.

the majority wants what you manipulate them to want. In the past they were thrilled to engage in useless wars (WW1). Now they want globalism.

1985 here don't lump me with those faggots.

>real life won't redpill them until next election
god if I was fag who don't like his penis studying gender who knows what and receiving money from my mysogynic white CIS male dad I would vote for Hillary too
But I like my penis