Was this show any good?

Was this show any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Tl0Tp3NgRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was early 2000s kino

Do you like police procedurals? If so, yes.

That middle school was bigger than most college campus.

15,000 students

Thanks.

Jesus, was it the only school in their entire city?
can you imagine what the High School must be like?

I think show acknowledged it was like the biggest damn middle in the county or something.

I went to Brooklyn Tech and we had between 5 and 6 thousand kids in our high school

what the fuck

This show, Recess or KND?

Pick one.

Fillmore

Anything but KND. KND made me cringe with its really lame humor and characters screaming frequently.

Recess was far better and more original

It's Minnesota.
I'd advise you don't question it much. Nothing makes sense there.

Minnesotan here, can confirm that a lot of towns either have one school, none, or 30, with no real in between.

Reminder that Filmore's voice actor is now a crazy crackhead.

>This show, Recess or KND?
Recess.

kids next door RULES

I loved KND for the GWAR song cameo if nothing else, and Recess had some great episodes including tied for god tier Dodgeball episode with MvA, but if I could only save one it'd be Filmore. If you liked the concept of Filmore pretty much every episode was absolutely on point. I can get that if it didn't work for you then it just wasn't going to be your thing at all.

They named a few others they competed with in their various sports.

I can easily see the High School from Randy Cunningham being their High School

It was very Hogans Hero's which was pretty awesome.

It was very well paced.

Made to feel longer but not in a bad way

Fillmore. I love police procedurals.

I loved how fucking corny they were with the jokes.

The school was named School X, and in one episode there's a blizzard, so Fillmore stays in the school overnight to protect a math quiz from a bunch of people trying to steal it because they can't into algebra.

At the end of the episode when the day had been saved and the teacher asks Fillmore how his day had gone, he looks at the camera and says "the value of X is constant".

It was bloody awesome.

Apparently the creater is the show runner for The Walking Dead since the fourth season. Make of that what you will.

Damn, I didn't even realize this until you pointed it out.

For some reason that's one of the few things I remember about the show.

That and "That chicken was dry. Real dry." line. Fuckers had some great lines.

Fillmore drinking game: Take a sip every time Cornelius raises one eyebrow

It is by far the most underrated show Disney has ever made.
Absolute joy to watch.

Filmore, it had smart writting.

The recess had some smart writing as well. The one where TJ creates a stock market comes to mind, so does the one where the king dude builds a pyramid.

Fillmore was the best episodes of the Recess expanded upon, but you could argue that they lost some novelty overall because of it.

Both were great, though, to be fair.

Recess, no contest.

Filmore mostly took stock crime movie plots and put them in middle school, replacing serial killings with serial sabotage of science fair projects, carjacking with scooter theft and so on.

>tfw you get a date with a hot redhead but she turns out to be a baseball card counterfeiter

The geometry of Ingrid's hair always confused me.

Ingrid was better as a redhead.

Recess

I loved fillmore and it's extremely sad how forgotten it seems to be nowdays.
But Recess was my childhood, so I'll go with that.

That's mega city 1 tier

Hnng

Who had better cartoons? Early 2000s kids or late 2000s kids?

>tfw b. 1998, thus straddling the line between the two generations

feelsokayman.jpg

It's just a bob cut with stylized bangs, isn't it?

I vaguely remember watching this show but remember nothing about it.

>That chicken was dry...real dry.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Tl0Tp3NgRU

Is that Helga? Shit, Filmore’s got good taste.

>Scott M. Gimple
The Walking Dead showrunner?

it was great

This show was so fucking good.

man that's cold
i loved the storyline it was really suitable for children how to explain such crimes.

>One episode or cold opening, they get distracted by some cunt on the chess club
>Ignore him, he's just a pawn
Fucking A. Community did this a few years later, too.

Matt Negrete, who worked on American dragon jake long, was a producer on the Walking Dead. There seems to be a spiritual connection between early-mid 2000s Disney cartoons and the Walking Dead.

This show was the perfect mix of Police Procedurals and stupid cartoon shit.
Fucking kino.

Fillmore. Recess had so many characters and plots that pissed me off.

I guess it's hard for autists to focus on more than one thing at once.

Undercover Fillmore and Ingrid were /fa/ as fuck

Looks like Frank Rositano from 30rock

It's the only show with a black male lead and a white female lead that Sup Forums and Sup Forums unanimously praise.

What do you think?

I found a torrent to the whole series but the asshole who made it put a watermark on them.

It was diverse as hell for the time. The safety squad's got a black guy, an Irish guy, an Italian guy, a Japanese girl and a Mexican as the Chief.

Left had better R&B and hip hop

Not even mindless racism can overcome the greatness of Fillmore.

sounds like the setup of a joke

Sup Forums likes it too

Recess was fun, but ultimately boring
KND was pure creativity, but had several hang ups, it didn’t know what kind of cartoon it wanted to be
Filmore! was the best execution of what the writers wanted, an all around solid show

Link?

Just like it's hard for autists to read a post properly.

Recess pissed me off because most of the characters were annoying idiots, and you had plots that only worked because lol King Bob or other contrived reasons that not even IRL kids would do. And it wouldn't be so much of a problem if these episodes weren't so common and repetitive.

University at Albany here. 15k+ students, not including staff

I always forget that it takes place in Minnesota. God, Inloved this show. Sucks that it got bumped to Toon Disney almost immediately with all the three good shows, and that channel wasn’t available in my area.

I always had to go to my Aunt’s house during Summer vacation to see the best stuff, like Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, Aladdin the show, Hercules the show, Timon & Puumba, Filmore, etc

I'm currently seeding one that doesn't have any watermarks that I noticed.

Here's the hash: 8878c77ee84a6859074937846c10f4d4754837d4

This show definitely