Will we ever be rid of her?

Will we ever be rid of her?

JFC

Every character we like goes away in this world (Laurel, Snart, Stein, Patty, Roy, Julian) and everyone we don’t like, stays.

I didnt care for Julian that much. After he was outed as Alchemy he really had nothing important to do on the show. Plus Dibny is better

Season 5 was doing so well. They were finally redeeming themselves. They undid all of the goodwill they built up.

Isn't Snart back on Flash now? Not sure what they're gonna do with him though considering he's not a villain and not even an anti hero anymore but a flat out good guy.

The Earth-X version of Snart is on Legends, but for a limited time. Wentworth Miller is leaving the CWverse.

All things considered, early Felicity was pretty alright while Laurel was just a huge bitch

>tfw Tommy came back for all of 5 min and then red-pilled himself

Why do they have to do this to us?

all praise to Beebo, bow before his glory

>Wentworth Miller is leaving the CWverse.
Aw, that fucking sucks. o there goes any hope of him coming back through time fuckery. All these CW shows are getting progressively worse. I stopped watching Arrow, I might quit Flash soon too. This season has been eh.

He is just, He is merciful.

I'm actually enjoying this season of Flash because it's more fun and it's a breath of fresh air to have a non-speedster big bad. I wish we had more Rogues, but I think that ship has sailed. Legends is just ridiculous fun.

>it's a breath of fresh air to have a non-speedster big bad
Did you miss the Crisis Crossover where they brought Thawne back ( a-goddamned-gain? ) And Barry just let him run away scott free ... because reasons?

I doubt they can make it the full season w/o having him back. Best case scenario they have a Shocking Twist where he shows up just before the credits for a season finale cliffhanger.

What do Cisco and Caitlyn do for money? I think everyone else has a job (except Ralph I suppose).

>show us on the dolly where Berganza groped you
Beebo does not look amused.

Beebo hungers for blood and vengeance.

Yes, eventually, CW will cancel the Arrowverse shows.

It may take 20 years, but it will happen. Nothing lasts forever, except Supernatural.

>Beebo hungers for blood and vengeance.
Or, alternatively, he just wants her to rub HARDER.

I hope Flash tv dies before it becomes husk of itself 20 seasons later.

I want pic related gone more.
>"We're the Flash"
>has now become such an integral part of the show that even Barry takes orders from her
>essentially only exists to create relationship drama
>Patty is never coming back because she won't fucking die

Do they run Star Labs now? What would they do for money, R&D for other companies?

>hated Felicity from the start
>get shit on constantly for it
>mfw monkey's paw
suck on it assholes

>before it becomes husk of itself
It already has

>Nothing lasts forever, except Supernatural.
That's not how you spell The Simpsons.
Although, if you're just sticking to CW/WB/UPN, I think Smallville was the record holder for them up until Sam and Dean?

What does Star Labs even do besides be Flash's sidekick? Who's keeping the lights on? Who buys all their gadgets and doodads?

I feel like I am forgetting them explaining this.

True. Hell. I'd argue Flash only had one great season.

>Cuckmetheus had one job
>couldn't even do it right
"Best CW villain" my ass.

Hopefully there are enough changes, recastings and character developments between then and now for a comic accurate season.

>What do Cisco and Caitlyn do for money?
>Do they run Star Labs now?
A better question would be HOW Star Labs is still there after what happened ( at the very least they should have been sued into oblivion and had their assets sold off for damages )? Followed by HOW they pay for all the shit they still do there ( and HOW they could keep running a fucking reactor in the middle of town )?

Basically nothing really makes a lick of sense if you stop giggling at the psychic monkeys long enough to think about it for more than a second or two.

She'll never reach the comics and that's all that matters.

It occurred to me, why did WellsThawne need to train Barry at all except to shoehorn HARRISON WELLS into the show? He got his powers by duplicating the accident that made Barry the Flash, so couldn't he just do it again?

You could go with the explanation that Barry created the speed force like in Flash: Rebirth, but that doesn't really make sense.

his plan was to make ollie's life hell.

what better way than to make him think he's in a good relationship like some sort of lotus eater scenario.

She's apparently an extremely minor Firestorm character, so don't count on it. Diggle made it in so she likely will too at some point.

Government grants? Not sure why, though.

He needed Barry to become the Flash so that his future self would be inspired by the Flash.

If he kills Barry in the crib, that doesn't happen. If Barry's Flash career is short and uneventful, future Thawne won't be inspired by him.

She already did (and I'm not talking about Firestorm's stepmother, I mean Kreisberg tried to push that version when he got his hands on Nu52 Green Arrow run), though she's fortunately forgotten.

He's a living paradox though, if he replicated the accident again he could just run to another time period and hide out from time wraiths forever. Also if he was never inspired by the Flash why wouldn't he just disappear immediately?

>reactor
The particle accelerator? That things only on for, like, 58 seconds a season.

She should go back to being Firestorm’s stepmother who is nothing like the TV version.

I fucking hate the fact that Olicity fans won't admit that even though Felicity is literally the reason the big bad of this season Cayden James is out and any deaths as a result are her fault but the writers have Ollie give her a free pass and yet suspect Dinah and Wild Dog over her.

She's nowhere near as annoying as Felicity. Mainly because she's not a hypocrite or a condescending le totally quirky cunt.

Waitwaitwait, what happened when origin Eobard came about again?

I don't know, she annoys me way more simply because she has no reason to be doing anything. All this 'Team Flash' bullshit is complete cancer, where they pretend that they're ALL superheroes for some reason just because they know how to say things and use a keyboard.

Also Felicity is at least eye candy

So who's never coming back to DCWverse? Tommy, maybe Merlyn, Roy Harper, Prometheus, Deadshot, Amanda Waller, Count Vertigo, Patty, Plastique, Eobard Thawne Zoom, Hunter Zoom, Julian, Shado, probably Nyssa and Talia, Ras AL Ghul, Cap Boomerang, Eddie Thawne, Non, Astra, Livewire, Silver Banshee, Indigo, Max Lord, Sin, real Laurel as Black Canary, Ragman, Snart soon, all of the JSA dead except Vixen, Detroit modern Vixen, black Wally West, Constantine after his LOT episode, Carly Pope's ex gf of Ollie, Superman never appears again on SG, Maggie Sawyer maybe, all of Firestorm so Stein Jax and Ronnie, Deathstroke soon probably, Trickster Hamill, the Hawks, Vandal Savage etc etc? I'm sure I'm missing a lot more but Felicity and Iris endures.

>Darhk and Ra's were friends
>never have them in one scene together despite time travel shenanigans being available
This is the only reason I want Ra's to appear again.

>Eddie
>C. Vertigo
Still mad about both of these.

At least we have Thawne

I didn't miss it, but the Thinker is still the main villain this season. I never expected them to stop using speedster villains entirely.

>the man who cucked himself

>she has no reason to be doing anything.
She's just trying to help. It's not like in Felicity's case where she's the undisputed best, most heroic member of the team who constantly belittles and berates the actual hero and how the rest of the team literally cannot function without.
>where they pretend that they're ALL superheroes for some reason just because they know how to say things and use a keyboard.
I mean.....Cisco, Wally and Caitlin literally are and Wells is a supergenius from another dimension. I don't recall anyone ever saying Iris is the best at anything.
>Also Felicity is at least eye candy
She's got a nice ass but that's it. I just can't even stand to look at her anymore, she's always just so smug or le quirky. Honestly, just thinking about her makes me rage. Candice Patton is hot as fuck and I'm not usually one for dark chocolate

Hilarious and ironic that the villain who BLACKED himself is fucking Afrikaaner, forty keks.

>I feel like I am forgetting them explaining this.
No, because they never did.

The whole thing was more or less derelict after the explosion with Caitlyn and Cisco being the only real employees. They never explained what Harrison Wells was doing or why Star Labs is so goddamn lucrative that they can fuck around all day and play superhero.

No. The CW thrives on contrived relationship drama - it's targeted audience is young women who eat that shit up. That's why Olicity will stay around forever and why literally every major character on The Flash last season had a love interest.

it belongs to barry now. Something about a flash drive with a confession and stuff from the Wellsobard. Reason how Barry's dad was able to get out of jail.

That doesn't explain why it makes them any money. It's just a magic money machine that shits out dollars they pour back into Barry's toys.

>This is the only reason I want Ra's to appear again.
Remember when Liam Neeson wanted to do it, but couldn't find it in his schedule so we had to settle for discount Martin Freeman?

Someone give me a reason to watch any of these shows again.

I just can't be bothered to do it; every episode is the same boring shit.

Thawne Wells must've left a sizeable bank account for STAR. We know if anyone other than Cisco and Caitlin worked at STAR they'd get horribly killed eventually. I hate the fact that HR tried to get STAR public again but that's not going to happen. In the comics STAR has been a big important organization since the 70's and yet CW producers can't afford to pay actors to work in it. In the 90's Flash show STAR was pretty much one woman too with that British doctor that helped Jay Garrick Barry's dad.

It was going to become the Flash Museum, but apparently the CW can't do anything right anymore.

>DeVoe was casr perfectly
>BLACKS himself

I'm annoyed desu.

She pisses Iris for the last time.

Literally explain. I clocked out before the Nazi Crossover.

The obvious explanation is that Argus pays for everything in exchange for their assistance in dealing with metahuman threats, but they haven't gone that route.

Cisco does work for the police department though, and he designed the metahuman prison cells, the power dampening handcuffs, etc, which explains where he gets his cash at least.

i don't think it makes them any money but wellsobard probably stashed enough money to keep them going but when will that run out?

I legitimately hope Arrow gets cancelled.

I hope all these show finally die.

DeVoe’s body was decaying so he transferred his mind into the body of a telepathic black man.

>thinks arrow being cancelled = all shows cancelled

if anything it just frees up all the budget that would be used for arrow to be filtered onto the rest of the shows.

anyone actually giving these guys a fair shake (see what they can do before assuming) or the show has burned people for the last time?

funny how people are saying they are a step-down from last season's villain but they never gave him a chance until the reveal (people started reevaluating his scenes).

isnt the guy on the far left vigilante? the vigilante that kills criminals on sight? is that the same guy who is working for a group of criminals? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHOW NOW?

>olicity reception/wedding is the second series all time low

It would run out slower if they sold of the massive building (seriously there was an elevator sign saying level 200 in the crossover) that's on prime real estate in the middle of the city, and that they only use 3 rooms of anyway.

They are united in their hatred for Oliver.

Plus it provides a foi for each member of Team Arrow.

Anatoly - Oliver.
Caydem James - Felicity.
E2 Laurel - Lance.
Vigilante - Dinah.
Richard Dragon - Wild Dog.
Smug guy I don't recognize - Curtis, I guess?

What makes it funnier is that another member of that group is not just a crime lord, but a head of an international criminal organization who, by the standards of any Punisher-like vigilante would be the first priority.

You can't kill off the main character silly

>Will we ever be rid of her?
Why? This is the future we chose. s1/s2 Laurel was annoying, Sup Forums/reddit/tumblr wanted more Felicity/Olicity, so they killed Laurel. Writers did what people wanted.

>olicity bench
At least us Oliciters make real world change unlike you basement dwelling losers who do nothing but complain.

Patty is never coming back regardless of anything else, and thank god for that, because she was shit and fuck you you fucking autist.

Grant musta been so dead when he hear it was gonna be another Olicity crossover.
His arc was just clickbait.

>Dibny is better
Yeah, but his suit is beyond shit. Upgrade when?

>Why do they have to do this to us?
He's busy on another show. It's a miracle that they've got him at all.

>Beebo
That was such a stupid episode, but I liked it. Fucking LoT.

not going to be the first time someone teams up with people he should be fighting against

(bald guy with the big gun)

i think the particle accelerator might make potential tenants think twice about leasing space there but if the price is right...

you can argue anatoli might hate diggle as well (he's the one that convinced oliver to back out of their deal). it seems like a horrible mismatch but i'm going to wait and see how his bratva experience (not manpower though unless james has transferred enough money for the bratva to accept anatoli again) will wreck havoc on oliver.

the hair and mustache almost makes up for the inaccuracy of his odin cosplay

>Supernatural.
Can't wait for crossover.

not selling Beebos is as big a mistake as not opening Big Belly Burgers

>I hope Flash tv dies before it becomes husk of itself 20 seasons later.
No. I want 10 seasons and more. When Smallville ended I cried... I still watch and enjoy Supernatural.

Barry usually gets short-changed in these crossovers.

I wonder if Amell just has more pull or if the rumors about him are true.

I genuinely want a Beebo doll.

>suck on it assholes
Haha! I only watch this show for Olicity.

>if the rumors about him are true.
Explain.

>comic accurate
Who cares? Funny american picture books ain't canon, Guggie's scripts are CANON! I just want my waifus and my ships: Olicity, Snowbarry, Karamel.

i can't believe they edited out the religious stuff in the simulcast of this episode over here.

Blind Items have been saying Grant Gustin likes to sleep around and is trying to get either Candice Patton or Danielle Panabaker fired because he's "scared that they're better than him" and won't put out.

>She'll never reach the comics
Lol.

But since they advertised the hell outta his arc. Alot of us were fooled because out of the 4 the Flash is the highest rated and critically acclaimed.
Why they keep pushing Arrow i dont know. Its not what it used to be and i know its the 'first' its not smallville is.but its time to let grandpa go to the old shows home.

NOT CANON DELET THIS