Is this smug bastard the final boss?

Is this smug bastard the final boss?
He just got his guy elected as a president of United States.

He is the most significant political figure in the past and next 50 years.

The USSR tried for decades to influence US policy makers and failed.

Putin turned the US into a client state in just 16 months.

Russia is an african state they cant infñuence usa.

Pretty much. He's probably smoking a cigar and laughing his ass off now.
Trump is president lol.
The E.U. after Brexit has fucked it up and left other countries open to exiting is great, a weak europe when a strong united europe is needed.

The right wing is surging across the western world driven by peoples anger at the lack of trickle down, being treated like idiots that don't matter and immigration being handled retardedly. It's a shame the angry can be manipulated into voting against their own interests, and in my opinion the interests of their own countries.

He's managed to weaken all of his enemies massively whilst increasing his strength exponentially. He probably will take back a few more countries under the pretext of "muh russian speakers are oppressed".

I still don't understand the reasoning behind that. The US isn't some muslim shit hole where you can install a puppet.
Trump was already a popular and well known man when the USSR fell.
Russia doesn't hold many influence over american media, university or whatever and Trump is already filthy rich.
Is it so hard to understand that an anti establishment politician would see through the scam that's "muh russian bad guy" , and that their interest coincide ?

He can soon paint the whole of the west as Fascist to his people and it won't be hard.

What about all the email hacking?
That had a huge impact.

>Final boss

No, he's the next party member.

i hope you realize we benefit more from a EU than from a disorganized mess of independent states

What did CNN mean by this?

He's not actually that smart or cunning, things just go his way seemingly naturally.

No. He just doesn't want people messing with his plans.

no, but he certainly makes an impression on basement racists who talk about world politics like they're videogames

>He just got his guy elected as a president of United States.
No, you're wrong. We just got our guy elected president of the United States. We're the final boss.

Still better than Hillary imo

so... what are the chances trump will actually build the wall, actually deport thousands of mexicans? Imo he'll become a politician in a heartbeat and you guys will be frustrated even more.

>his guy
>he believes the persuasion line by Hillary
Tip toppidity kek

It's called transparency numbnut

What does this mean for Assad and the Syrian war?

I praised Kek and keep praising in hopes of seeing Aleppo return to it's former self.

Shadilay

>weaken all of his enemies massively whilst increasing his strength exponentially

You must be fucking 14. Russia is doing horribly. Russian army is more underfunded than German army. Russian economy is falling apart.

Muh Putin mastermind genius is probably the worst meme of the last 10 years.

And just watch as Trump opposes him harder than Obama ever did.

I voted remain, and I realised that a long time ago. Democracy has its flaws, this is clear, there should be limits on who can vote frankly. For all the flaws of the old ways, limiting it to the relatively rich meant limiting it to educated and by and large intelligent people.

Just like Trumps transparency about tax returns. Oh wait..

Good luck Poland, Nato will be even shittier soon, and you'll be flat out fucked.

I don't think that was ever proved but let's say it was for the sake of argument indeed, and that the Russian government assumed it publicly.
That doesn't necessarily make Trump a puppet of Putin. Not much than when Israeli billionnaires own every media outlets shilling for Hillary.
That would make Putin support Trump (in a rather unsubtle manner). Except that instead of funding him with money, he funds him with political support and informations because their interest collides.
It is the exact same thing as many influential countries (Israel, Saudi Arabia) did, or Obama did when being explicitely anti Brexit and threatening the UK over economic sanctions.

Foreign leaders supporting the candidate to a presidential election is normal. Be it by money or by political support, why is it a problem only when it's Putin ?

CHI

Elections is over. Stop.

Sorry about the mess in that post, I'm out of an all nighter. Hope you get what I mean.

>implying Putin is the bad guy
He's the good guy famalam

No you faggot, the American people and truth got Trump elected. Sometimes it doesn't matter where the truth is from.

>Your reminder that accusing Russia is a CONSPIRACY THEORY by CONSPIRACY THEORISTS, who amongst other things have made CONSPIRACY THEORIES about a faked moon landing and chemtrails.

>russian political hegemony benefits from a european super-bloc that keep russian influence in check in eastern europe
yeah, lol.

putin is the only significant global political leader who still cares about politics - everyone else is just a manager at this point.

divide et impera

You are conflating the fact that Putin's interests align with a Trump presidency with the totally speculative notion that Putin actually installed Trump. I think the Donald--and the American constituency--deserve a bit more credit than Old Vladdycakes

shouldn't you be packing instead of shitposting on Sup Forums, pedro?

Dude CTR is gone you can't troll by pretending to be them anymore.