ITT: Cartoons you hated as a kid

ITT: Cartoons you hated as a kid

The really lame humor and characters screaming constantly turned me off.

Hated Codename: Kids Next Door as a Kid for the reasons you mentioned. For the same reasons I avoided Rocket Power, CatDog (the lame humor part), and most of Cow and Chicken. I like to think I had good taste.

Stunt Dawgs.

Just...Stunt Dawgs.

They screamed a lot in Rocket Power? I just remember it being lame.

Camp Lazlo and My Gym Partner's a Monkey were things I only watched when nothing else was on.

same. and mucha lucha

Mucha lucha was one of those shows they clearly animated in 15 minutes then called it a day

Basically this. I was surprised that MGPAM got better during it's later seasons though when the show started to revel in how stupid it was as a concept.

that wasn't the problem, the humor and characters were lame even for kid standards

Billy and Mandy was a show I hated even as a kid.

same. it was obnoxious

>hated Cow and Chicken and Catdog

>good taste

Dude, you had literally the worst taste.

It had some good jokes but I felt like it relied way too much on booger/fart/shit/gore humor.

Ed Edd and Eddy
Catdog
Hey Arnold.
Code Name Kids Next Door
Cow and Chicken
Space Ghost
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Venture Bros

Oh, and fucking Invader Zim. Fucking hate that show.

you can't deny that as a kid those were more fascinating by how weird/gross they were than funny

I've always hated gross out humor in general. I think it's lame

What DID you like?

George Shrinks
HATED that show
It always played on-repeat when I skipped school 'cus I was "sick", same with Rescue Heroes but that was a tad more tolerable

I absolutely hated Ben 10 as a kid. I still have no idea how or why that got so popular.

>le any opinion i disagree with is bait

the original was fun and it had a cool premise. it grew on me over time gwen had a lot to do with that

All my favorites, but I grew up to be a literal masochist.

I didn't come to appreciate the show as much as i do as an adult. mostly because Hey Arnold was a slower, arguably more serious show. Didn't appeal to 6 year old me.

Beast Wars
Johnny Bravo
Batman TAS
Superman TAS
Justice League Unlimited
Freakazoid
Animaniacs
Looney Toons
Tiny Toon Adventures
Pinky and the Brain
Recess
Gargoyles
Dark Wing Duck
Bonkers
Duck Tales
Reboot
Courage the Cowardly Dog

and there's more but I'm not gonna keep listing every single show I liked like an autist.

George shrinks was pretty good compared to some other evils on PBS, like Barnye and Caillou

I loved the first Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends movie, but then the first episode just seemed off, I gradually grew really annoyed with the series, I think it was mostly just how much of a jackass they made Bloo

Bloo had one of the worst cases of flanderization in any series.

I hated Rocket Power. Everything about it screams 'forced' as if it was an idea by the heads at Nickelodeon. I was 10 when it originally premiered and it was so god damn cringey. When The Simpsons made that Poochie episode in 96, they were mocking the very concept of everything Rocket Power embodies as in corporate heads who wanted to force down the "hip down to earth cool bad attitude X-TREEEME sports guy" in daily sitcoms.

The sad part is that there are legit people who like that show.

W.I.T.C.H and Totally Spies were boring as fuck and the fans of both shows are mentally retarded.

How could you tell with all the dicks in your mouth?

any kind of capeshit

>"it's just two retards doing retarded shit, what's so funny about that?"
t. 7 years old me.
And now I'm having occasional marathons of the show.

This
I now appreciate the drawings and humor I'm not a retarded kid

Are you Canadian?

fetish fuel m8

i loved this show as a kid and I figured out later on it was cause i was a macrofag

I used to hate Ben 10, but that's mainly because it started showing, pretty much, just as I grew out of Cartoon Network. Only reason I still watched it was because of Toonami and I saw it only as something that wasn't Dragonball.

I realize now that my previous tastes were shit. As are yours for not liking KND.

Animation and storytelling gave me a fucking migraine.

Sym-Bionic Titan and if you count it, Megas XLR were MUCH better attempts at animu tributes.

>BTAS is constantly getting "follow-up" movies and references.
>Even Brave and The Bold is getting a crossover movie with Scooby-Doo soon.
>Meanwhile this failed abortion was so bad that DC themselves pretend to ignore it's existence except maybe those stupid kabuki twins in the Lego movie.

Yet this same company is constantly focusing on Teen Titans Go....