PROTESTS have broken out across the United States following news of Donald Trump’s victory

>In California, thousands of students took to the streets around the University of Southern California to yell anti-Trump profanities and chant “not my president.”

>Video from Portland journalist Mike Bivins showed a flag being burned as a crowd cheered and clapped. Other video showed students yelling “F*** Trump, smashing news stands and setting fire to rubbish bins.

>Another 500 students gathered at the University’s San Diego campus, while demonstrations were also reported in downtown Los Angeles, with people yelling “Whose got the power? We got the power,” the LA Times reports.

news.com.au/world/north-america/flag-burned-as-protests-breakout-across-the-us/news-story/7207fa8f6208de3f26aa256a89d2cb74

Liberals have gone into full chimpout mode

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/ovodo.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=HJEpXxXnfXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking liberals.

They cry like babies when they don't get their way.

>see attached

This. Is. Exactly. What. (((They))). Want.

Get it?
Half the country fucking hates the other.
Trump wins, yet Hillary got more votes?
This entire election was a divide and conquer tactic.

No, I didn't vote because this was just a television show.
Real life drama.
Kind of meta.
Kind of like an episode of The Voice.

This doesn't change anything.
We haven't had a REAL president since JFK.

>protests have broken out across southern California

>ucla
>portland

they would have rioted if any Republican was elected

OH NO THE LIBERALS ARE GOING TO DESTROY LIBERAL CITY'S TO PROTEST WHAT WILL WE DO

Ahhhhhh. This is glorious. Where are all the shills, I want your tears.

This

>See? We told you. Donald Trump will bring violence and hatred to the US!

this is fine. let them get it out so they can bend the knee in January. Liberals are notorious for giving up on winless battles rather quickly

>they don't like Trump? Sucks
>they try to assassinate him? Guess what. Mike mother fucking Pence becomes president and we have an even more conservative supreme court.

They have been beaten.
Checkmate, faggots.

kek, had the scanner going lastnight a brockton nigger was arrested for attacking Trump supporters.

Enemies of the state should be arrested for treason.

Soros is pleased

>Millennial cucks throwing a little tantrum because they didn't get their way
Am I supposed to be surprised?

we would get along together if we met in person

>students

Let the manchildren throw their tantrum. They will tire soon enough. And if they don't, well the Republicans outgun them pretty heavily.

>students
Why would anyone give a fuck about people who doesn't even pay tax?

As someone put it in another thread, this is the end result when you raise a generation of kids to believer that they're never wrong, nobody loses little league games, and everyone gets a participation trophy. Their brain wires itself in such a way where it can't accept a scenario where they lose, and they go into toddler tantrum mode whenever they're faced with this reality.

Good. Let the traitors show their true colors.

It'll be easier to deal with them.

For someone who consider themselves (((open-minded))) people, they sure can't handle opposing views!

AH 2016! The year of endless possibilities! THE YEAR KEK HAS FUCKED MOLOCH!

>students

Who gives a shit

Literal toddlers throwing tantrums

"Whose got the power, We got the power"
>Proceeds to not believe in democracy

>students in CA

no real people?

Yes, because Trump supporters weren't threatening secession when you thought you were going to lose.

>Hillary wins the popular vote by a small margin
>The Electoral College, which doesn't represent most people, decided to vote for Trump
>People are angry about it
Wow, what a surprise! A country built on principles of democracy and freedom, the likes of which are impressed upon the minds of its citizens since age 4, has a system that doesn't really reflect those values and people are upset?
Fucking libtards.

>that subtle pepe drinking lib tears

only if it was blatantly rigged nig

THIS JUST IN:

MORONS GET TRIGGERED

grow up, children

Any universityfags out there? I go to a UC and I'm quite excited to see what the libtards will do with their protests today.

YES, smash your own stuff you stupid commies!
DO IT

>Hillary wins the popular vote by a small margin
into the trash it goes

oh

Literally "nazis watch out"

Kek, dumb spoiled brainwashed millenials.

Remember anons, home school your kids, and NEVER EVER send them to marxist (college).

>Rioting in towns and cities that voted hillary

im fine with them destroying the very cities that voted against the don

Release the dogs!

Let them have there moment. We probably would lf been raging if clinton won. But in the next few days they better fucking grow up and come to terms with this new reality for better or worse.

s1.webmshare.com/ovodo.webm

CA voted blue so fuck them, they're probably gonna destroy other democrat voter things and cause more to become Trumppilled.

Donald Trunp called China's crushing of the Tianimin square riots a good show of force.

He also used the word "riot" instead of "peaceful protest" that western Lugenpresse use

JFK.
Real President
Pick one.

Try and show a West Coast Republican 1 good reason to vote and I'll show you a good reason why the Pop vote is bullshit.

It wouldnt be a problem if these people had jobs. Hopefully President Trump brings back some jobs for these poor souls.

the same thing happened 16 years ago, people are just too stupid to read about how THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT works. Theyd rrather just sit back and post sarcastic comments online

Students and Liberals. Transexuals and Jewery. Send in a small riot squad with tear gas and watch them scatter like the spineless cowards they are.

I'm willing to bet most of them probably didn't even vote

hehehehe :^) jax FL looking good no nigs to be seen. bout to go enjoy the morning dew and the taste of victory

I can't wait for the police action.

All these fucker banging on about how bad cops are are going to see some real brutality

Edgy little faggots I hope they die

This.

Let them do their bigotry and show their true face to the world.

MOMMY

I go to the most lib of them all and am waiting to see if school gets cancelled

PREPARE FOR CHIMPACT

if the electoral college is so undemocractic, then why didn't the democrats ever change it?

we are a gonstitushonal rebublik

>invokes "built on" argument
>ignores that the electoral system is built into that

top kek

stay impotently mad

This.

i dont think they have fully understood the situation here.

just sit back and enjoy the butthurt when the army rolls in

Damn right

They would've stormed government buildings at most not torched random private businesses and made a mess of the streets

libcucks get mad lmao

lefties are meant to be the tolerant ones

Please can we just make California a part of Mexico now

They don't even know how to riot properly liberals...

>The electoral college is now an entity built on values and ethics rather than a tool to simplify the voting process
>Also something that was made for a time that was simply hundreds of years ago
Epic.

>trash your local area that voted Hillary
>in your state that voted Hillary
>to "protest" Trump

>Students
>Southern California

Who would have guessed.

Don't question it, just bask in their retardedness.

so you had hundreds of years to change it

and only now when it costs you the election it suddenly becomes unfair?

I was going to go on vacation to Colorado, but now I hate them. Going to Oklahoma instead they deserve my tourism money. Or maybe I'll go to PA, proud of them

This

Liberals preach tolerance and acceptance all day and as soon as something doesn't go their way, they dont tolerate and they don't accept. Fucking hypocrites, let them show the world their true colors

>female students

wow much protest. very threatening. wow.

i voted, but i think youre right

wtf I love the electoral college now

/thread

Libtards do not make changes. Only complain.

I can't remember. Did Republicans riot when McCain and Mittens got BTFO? Or did they just bitch?

So its only brainwashed lefty 'higher education' centers protesting?

>Rioting in Oregon and California
nigga, weren't those two states Blue as fuck? Are they completely retarded? The only thing this will accomplish is driving all the fence sitters away from their cause.

When you're mad at your neighbor, you don't respond by taking a shit on your own lawn.

so I'm guessing I shouldn't were my MAGA hat to my university tomorrow, right?

>Hillaryshill in self-denial damage control

California just passed legal weed. The state is going to bliss out for the next four years and correlate good vibes with Trump. California will vote Trump on the second term.

Don't be intimidated.

Not unless you'd like to get "hugs" from the tolerant left.

I hope that, as one of his first actions, The God Emperor lets the riot police of the leash.

JFK was a real pres. though.
And I guess Nixon was too, to some extent.

Nikita, cut the water supplies

Do it

Why? The deed is done, the war is won. They can only shoot themselves in the foot bit by bit more.

I don't want to be, but I'm Mexican-American so I'll probably get beaten up twice a badly for being a race traitor or some stupid bullshit like that.

It's that time again

youtube.com/watch?v=HJEpXxXnfXw

You should. You should however also carry something to defend yourself with. And, if you have one, a GoPro. Be the hero we don't deserve.

Ask a typically straight ticket Democrat anything. I voted for Jill Stein and I've accepted our Emperor Trump and am not protesting. I'm from Minnesota, an always blue state, if that matters

This, go with a good ol' rebar and rag handle.

Good to see a redpilled burger

Why are you replying to this thread and not making your own?

tfw I live in based Oklahoma. All I hear is birds chirping and light morning traffic. There might be some kind of protest down on the OU campus but I guarantee it gets largely ignored.

democracy sure sucks when you lose :^)

>protesting by smashing shit in their own neighborhoods
same as BLM. liberals sure know how to stick it to the man