Moving to America

So now that Trump is going to MAGA and Europe is steadily going to shit, i want to move to the US.

Which state is best?
Things i am looking for.

>Low taxes
>Small government
>Relaxed building laws (want to build own house in the woods)
>Small number of leftist
>Based gun laws
>Good outdoor areas
>Hunting
>Fishing
>No libtards

Which state fits the deskription best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oZgkEGNCnx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welcome to Florida or Texas

Is it true Trump wants to simply the insanely convoluted immigration process to make it easier for honest, hardworking, valuable people to get in? Please, this is giving me hope.

Oh i forgot to mention
>White

sounds likeThere's probably going to be a lot of nice new neighborhoods being built when they kick out the illegals and probably bulldoze their ghettoes to make something nicer. I can vouch that both those states are paradise as long as you're in the whiter parts of them.

NH is probably one of the closer ones to that.

Upper peninsula Michigan. Might be a big cold doe

Kentucky

Don't run away from your problems Sweden. Fix it. The Americans did it. So can the Swedes. So can the European people.

Don't be a pussy Sweden.

>white
You're looking for North Dakota Swedenbro

Northern Idaho
Alaska
Wyoming
Kentucky
Texas

Northern Arkansas meets those requirements.

The best st8 is California but thats not what you're looking for so maybe Georgia

We don't need more Somalians and Arabs here. We're full, nigger.

Check out East Tennessee! The woods here are lovely, the Appalachian mountains are ancient, and everyone loves guns. The downsides are a lot of people on pain pills, and a general disdain for foreigners/outsiders (only in the rural areas).

Sounds like the Rocky Mtn. states would be a good fit for you.

Feels

Idaho, Montana.

Out west. Wyoming, Montana, Daoktas, or something like that. Do not listen to anyone telling you anything else. The south is filled with niggers and spics.

It's might be too late. Like my country. I'm using this thread as a reference for my white flight strategy soon

Fuck off we're full

FUCK OFF WERE FULL. YOUR PEOPLE ALREADY RUINED MINNESOTA WITH SOMALIANS. FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

Look into Tennessee.

Midwest is pretty comfy. Wisconsin is a nice place to live with small communities and lots of land thats just for hunting that you can build on

former Östermalm fag here

I moved to Texas and now own 120 acres and married a former winner of a beauty pageant. She's retarded and has fake tits and the pussy is a bit loose, but I don't complain because I'm fucking prostitutes every other night anyway. I have 3 dogs and a pig that follows me around. His name is Tobias and he's pretty cute. I volunteer for several of the local elementary school's agriculture science fairs and let the stupid annoying kids take a field trip to mine and my neighbor's farms.

10/10 would emigrate again

Try Alaska

What do you guys think of nevada? Might move there.

Tennessee is my home state and it is based.

New Hampshire is a good bet, you probably won't mind the cold.

Pretty much any state you'd think of, except stay away from cities.

Texas
Washington
Idaho
etc

The only shitty thing is the fucking winters are brutal as fuck. Humidity and cold don't mix well.

Is there a state who has decent public healthcare but isn't a SJW paradise? Literally all I'm demanding.

Move to NC dawg, plenty of great white bastions left here, beautiful as well.

A fellow Tennessean!

Isn't Michigan a blue state?

>She's retarded and has fake tits and the pussy is a bit loose, but I don't complain because I'm fucking prostitutes every other night anyway.
But that's illegal in Texas

Yeah..... He's said that many many times

And unlike hillary, he would rather have you come here than Mohamed.

In America just get a good job they will handle your healthcare for you.
Otherwise President Trump will repeal and replace obamacare in 2017. Maybe you can get a decent plan on that.

Same demands as swedbro add to that cheap cost of living.
Also, should i contact imigration atorney before or after i move to america?
glorious times to be alive

I fully understand that you dont want to stay and try to fix our problems and i do not blame you, have fun in America, brother.

Just dont flee from America if they need you at some point.

Texas. Just go live in gun barrel or ennis or ferris. Hell we got a town called white settlement. Its still fairly white

Yeah the winters suck, but i think the summer and fall months are pretty nice. Not only that but the winter kills off all the shitty bugs and snakes and shit so unlike souther states we dont have alot of bugs in the summer so thats nice

Come to Texas, with so many spics being deported there is plenty of room

Anywhere in the midwest.

You'll be saying the same about a lot of people soon

>Sounds like the Rocky Mtn. states would be a good fit for you.
That's what i have been thinking for a while actually. Just been looking at pics but it looks pretty cozy and close to home. And they also seem to fit many of those things i mentioned.

Wisconsin bruv

Texas

Like I give a fuck

Small towns in Texas, try to stay away from metropolis, full of diversity.

Check out the Ozarks. Its a mountain range in Arkansas and Missouri.

Not a ton of economic opportunity. But it sounds like /yourplace/.

Arkansas, m8

Texan here
Texas is moving away from what OP wants
Dallas voted blue, our property taxes are insane, Austin's liberal as fuck, we have strict building codes

>The only shitty thing is the fucking winters are brutal as fuck.
I've lived at the arctic circle, i don't mind desu. Keeps the diversity away.

New Hampshire welcomes you Swedish Bro.

Thanks to 4 counties; all in the lower peninsula.

Michigan's governor is up for election on off years; the governor is generally red because liberals are too lazy to vote.

Upper peninsula is almost as white as the amount of snow it gets; huge amounts.

How does moving to the US even work? Is it a lot easier to get a green card if you are moving to certain states for example or is it all the same? Is everything handled on a federal level or is the state involved?

Indiana

Don't go to fucking Florida.

Sounds like you're looking for Idaho.

Come to KY based swedebro. The woods are literally my backyard here.

how about making Europe great again?
We can do it with Kek's help.

GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK OF KENTUCKY?

Can I emigrate to the USA once I get my deegre in Programming and Telecomunications?

What careers will allow me to move to the USA swiftly? It's such a pain in the balls to move there, which I suppose is a good thing, but I truly want to help make your country great again.

youtu.be/oZgkEGNCnx8

This should sum it up

Sounds interesting.

Kentucky and West Virginia seem so white and based

Pls give opinions on nevada?

Texas.

America consists of Texas, and some assorted pieces of flotsam bolted on that wish they were Texas.

But really, any place in the South. The South essentially carries the rest of the country in nearly every respect, the people are friendly, the food is better, the cost of living is cheaper, we have mild winters and long, warm summers.

And the best part? We don't put up with any shit from libcucks or their shills.

Alaska is your friend. Just make sure you don't mind -60f in the winter.

Come to Pittsburgh! We need more whites!

Texas or kentucky is perfect for you.

I'd reccomend Northern Alabama, especially around the Huntsville/Madison area. I've lived a good bit around the south, and that area is the comfiest I've seen. And, they have a giant Apollo rocket as a landmark.

Tennessean master race here.

Got room for aussies?

How easy is it for a British/EU citizen to move to the US
1. For a few months
2. Permanently

come to Florida bro
no state taxes
plenty of nature

American for me too, if our bloody country doesn't act now and thow the garbage away before it is too late.

It's all federal.
Best way to do it is come over on a tourist visit and marry some hog.
>Taking the jobs americans won't do

are you a leb? if not, come on

Plenty of southern states are like that. Come here if you want all that and good food

No. You were a minority since day one, eventually imposing extreme racism on the subhuman population for a very long time. This is not a direct argument against your 'too late' statement, but you can't compare south africa to sweden. The situation now and the history are completely different.

How is life in USA without a degree? I didn't go to college because it was useless. Have been doing IT for some time now, getting average pay here.

Sounds nice to me. :)

Experience > Degree
Degrees at this point are just scraps of paper.

Based North Dakota, faggot. Deer, Moose, Elk, more game birds than any other state. Great oil jobs, and red as fuck.

>Best way to do it is come over on a tourist visit and marry some hog.
>>Taking the jobs americans won't do
kek

If i do, how long before i can get a divorce but still keep my citizenship?

Since most European countries is America's vassal states. If America is going to be great your governments will follow.

I'm coming, America

I have a job in Delray beach FL, is this a good place?

Piss off, we're full.

I'm also considering moving if the situation in my country doesn't improve by the time I'm finished with college(5 years or so)

The kind of state I'm looking for:
>cold
>republican but more nationalist than conservative
>has a job for a civil engineer
>Comfy

>No. You were a minority since day one, eventually imposing extreme racism on the subhuman population for a very long time.
Not true, White only became a minority in SA after whites made SA great and blacks started moving in en masse. The majority black population are not native to SA.
>but you can't compare south africa to sweden. The situation now and the history are completely different.
True.

this is the type of shit i would ask when i was 17
don't delude yourself kid
you're not going anywhere

>If i do, how long before i can get a divorce but still keep my citizenship?
My guess is a couple of months.
Divorce is granted by the state and it's not like they'll give those records to the feds.

Perfect, thanks. I've been bored with my life for quite some time now. Guess I'll just save up some money and try to start fresh somewhere else.

look around for the Funky Buddha and try a Hop Gun IPA

it's hot, buggy, and filled with lots of new york jews and mexicans, but it could be worse

I'm a britbong who lived in Georgia. Back in the states in Florida for MAGAFEST.

Georgia's got everything you're looking for. Stay away from living in Savannah's city limits (Savannah's islands are great though) and Macob/Dublin/Atlanta proper. Nigger central. Atlanta is fun to visit, not to live. Suburbs north of the city are great though. Don't fall into the Savannah tourist trap. It's a niggerfied hell hole.

>White only became a minority
No, that's not true. There was the migration from the north, but niggers already populated south africa before any white man set foot there.

come to texas and find you a nice white suburb

West Virginia has low cost of living, God teir /out/ stuff. Not that many people, you can disappear