>sosmugrightnow.jpeg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9verY75qQA
youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just remind them, america wil be great again

must be great to be redpilled swed right now

Feels good man

Some Prof at my uni wanted to hold a lecture about why hillary won on the 15th.

Pic related

I've been wating to finally post it.

I am elated to bask in academic butthurt.

Fucking smug profs.

youtube.com/watch?v=G9verY75qQA

Feels pretty good yeah

lel they cry that hillary lost ? xD u guys are crazy

Went to sleep when I knew he was going to win. Woke up with a lot of snaps from girls commenting my my-stor"u-u are just kidding r-right?", and a dude who have no idea about politics tagging me in butthurt salty pics and videoes on Facebook. Best day of my life... But now we also see how many sjw's we have here... that sucks

paid shills probably

It sure is, all that's missing now is someone who can uncuck us(if it's even possible at this point..)

can'ät stop smiling my jaw hurts brothers SHADILAY

What is the current political climate in Sweden? Is there harassment in the streets and fights that always include immigrants?

The stream of liberal tears has not ended on my fb wall. Truly this is a great day.

It's same in finland

burn their houses, kick them out to streets and let the rest to winterchan

No, just cucked out of their minds.
I actually had a dream this morning (about 17 hours ago) that I was watching the results and Trump had a ~10% lead. When I woke up I just thought that it was a nice dream but that reality would probably fuck me over.

SHADILAY

Almost makes me wish I was enough of a normie to have a facebook

>Is there harassment in the streets and fights that always include immigrants?
Yup, and yet the media with their propaganda say "LESS RAPE MORE REFUGEES!!!!" when they clearly know it's them causing it. Heck, they even make thier readers blaim white men

My feed is literally a salt mine now.

youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Surely normal people see what is happening outside and who is harassing who?

They do, but they're afraid to speak up due the media and their readers to call them racist. Even the fucking police are afraid of reporting/arresting minorities due to be called racists.

Someone i know personally is going full assmad on kikebook and is basically saying

> the closemimded lower/middle class class racist people have elected a homophobe, xenophobe, mysogynistic etc bad looking literal Hitler guy named Trump just for a fucking wall bc they probably just fear a refugee crisis and black people cannot live under Trumps reign.

>Even the fucking police are afraid of reporting/arresting minorities due to be called racists
this is probably the worst part, uncucking Sweden seems like really though job when you don't make anything about it before they outbreed you then it's over

Do the immigrants stick to their own kind? Like are some of the bars/clubs whatever almost always only white and others almost always black/arab?

Cont.

>nonwhite people with at least some respect for themselves have voted Her and she feels sorry for all the people who will lose Obamacare now.

There's a new election here in less than 2 years, hoping for the right party to win.. The current government is still on with the "REFUGEES WELCOME" and "THERE'S ROOM FOR ALL" memes, really fucking sad. Norway is warning about a collapse, and the FN who's talking about us becoming a 3rd world cou try by 2030 is just the cherry on the cake

I bet, especially in the no-go zones.