Latest Bomb:
mega.nz/#F!NTBSiYDD!MhlaVthgY03hjXUKo4CxzQ

Only 8 episodes to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

madridista-again.tumblr.com/post/168302072139/adventure-time-episodes
samellisportfolio.com/p/adventure-time.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Only 8 episodes to go.
Until hiatus? There's no way they're going to do a short season for the finale, r-right?

Sorry man, the final season is only 16 episodes plus that minecraft special.

Damn, the early 2010s are officially dead when this shit ends.

First Investigation is honestly one of my favorites in the entire series.

I'm not gonna be surprised if CN airs the 8 remaining episodes on January. They're probably going to post everything on the app and air the episodes during a TTG marathon, ending the show with no fanfare.

Where are the first 4 episodes of the season?

AND THEY'RE WASTING MY TIME WITH TREETRUNKS BULLSHIT!?

Whatever happened to that Movie that they announced anyway? Is that officially cancelled? Seems like they might use that as the finale.

Is Finn a god or whatever that purple thing made him into?

Finn's birthday ep was so stilted and lifeless - the dialogue was weird, the animation felt stiff. And I don't know. It felt like they were trying to recapture the fun and weirdness of old episodes, but failed? The Investigations episode managed to succeed, and it was fart and away the best episode of the batch.

We got a fucking Treetrunks episode, which is as bad as I expect it to be. I skipped the Marceline episode since she's gotten so boring these last few seasons and the first two episodes were shit.

He's a reincarnation, so pretty much the opposite of a god. EVERYONE has past lives according to Hinduism.

Seventeen was by far the worst episode I've ever seen. They may as well have been puppets. I don't why you didn't skip the Tree Trunks episode.

No one knows. Probably shelved to make way for the movie of your new favorite show

the TT episode was lit
you have no taste

Yeah, that episode was a mess. The Tree Trunks episode was pretty good I thought though, even if it's not something I really needed to see in the final season.

The show had been on hiatus for so long, I was hoping Seventeen was just a misstep, and that the next episode might tell us more about Sweet P.

I have taste. You just don't understand how refined it is.

At this point, I just want them to wrap up the loose ends and call it done.

I WANT TO FUCK THIS PIECE OF BUBBLEGUM

>"Chips and Ice Cream" and "Seventeen" were both written/boarded by Seo & Somvy
>they're both shit
Like pottery

The shot of Finn flexing and tearing off his shirt was probably the only good thing about that episode.

What do we need to know about Sweet P? His story is done now. If the Lich comes into play for the finale it'll be from the other dimensions.

>Marceline episode
>no Marceline feet

ONE JOB

>still thinking that we're getting an Adventure Time movie
Face it, user. That shit was CANCELLED. Warner Bros. announced it way too early in production; Pen still had no idea what kinda story it would cover!

>Forgetting the actual best part of the episode

While I didn't like the TT episode I think it's been getting a bit more shit than it deserves. The worst thing about it was the subject matter, but other than that it was pretty funny and had nice animation and visuals, totally the best looking episode of the bunch.
I just wish they didn't dedicate this effort to the TT episode no one asked for.

It truly is an injustice that my man Hunson has only gotten 3 episodes in the entire show while TT has gotten four times that number.

why do you purely exist to remind me that the movie will never happen while posting that mocking gif

Yeah, this is a significantly bad final season. Say what you want about Regular Show or Gravity Falls, but at least they fucking tried to make an epic finale. What even is this? Just loose unconnected stilted adventures that should instead be an epic 16 parter about the second mushroom war.

Didn't GF just have a final 4 parter? Which I guess was technically an 8 parter because that was one of the few cartoons that still did 22 minute episodes, but still. AT will have something like that.

AT did have the two recent miniseries, which was basically exactly what you're describing just not at the very end of the show. Compared to those these last episodes do feel a bit like things are ending with a whimper rather than a bang, but I have faith that there will at least be a 3 or 4 parter at the end that has epic stuff happening, and AT has pulled off some impressive stuff in the past only needing 2 episodes to do it, so I think there's a decent chance we get a good (or at least exciting) ending.

How the fuck did you get this? It doesnt come out till next week

psst
madridista-again.tumblr.com/post/168302072139/adventure-time-episodes
don't tell the fuzz who sent ya

I know it's done, but I just like seeing the kid growing up and being happy. He's cute, even if his voice is annoying.

>TFW my art teacher who worked on the AT comic and said he knew the ending a few months ago and couldnt tell me
I just want to know how it ends and its fucking killing me. Hes even moving away now so i cant get lessons from him anymore, so when it does end and he can tell me everything i cant ask him behind the scenes stuff

My guess is if CN could theyd release all the episodes now and get if over with, but there waiting till janurary so they keep that promise of ending it in “early 2018”, possibly due to some agreement they have

Who is he yo? What AT comic, one of those little mini comics at the back of regular issues? That's pretty cool.
They really tell comic creators what's up with the show though? Those things are pretty segregated so that's surprising to me.

I would suggest trying to get his number or email or something, but stuff like that between students and teachers always looks weird, he might think you're trying to bang him instead of just talking about a cartoon.

They're building to it. The first half of this season has been mostly setting up Gumbald, and wrapping up a few characters' stories. I'm predicting the last 8 episodes will play like another 8-part miniseries. Jake getting kidnapped at the end of the last ep seems like a clear indication that shit's really about to hit the fan.

His name is sam ellis. Im guessing he found out through friends in the industry. He didnt give me any plot spoilers but when i asked if pennhad any involvment he said he did
>I would suggest trying to get his number or email or something
You kidding me? Ive already embarresed myself with my weird social skills in front of him, i dont feel comfertable talking to him outside if classes

>when i asked if pennhad any involvment he said he did
Nice. I mean, it's hardly surprising but it's still good to hear that Pen had a hand in how it ends.

Seems legit as long as you didn't look up someone who worked on the comics and are lying about him being your teach.
samellisportfolio.com/p/adventure-time.html

Nice that Pen has a role, but since it's his darn show that should be a given.
Yeah that's understandable man.

fucking this, it was surprising fun

>is the movie still going?
>idk man nothing has been said about it
>BWAHAHAHAHA FUCKING LMAO ROFL Y-YOU ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE OFFICIALS TO SAY SOMETHING BWAAHAHA
Do you happen to be autistic?

I believe it fell to the wayside and bits were eventually rolled into the Maja arc.

You aren't going to be anything in the industry or anywhere else if you can't fucking get a man's number. Three quarters of life is networking.

Weenie dog.

I know him on facebook user, christ calm down

Even though they've been treating the show like shit lately, CN will always have a soft spot for AT. They even threw a big wrap up party celebration for it recently. Maybe they actually want to give the finale some proper promotion.

I think it's unfair to judge these last episodes as a full season. If we count the previous season as part of the final season (as we should) we get a shit load of epic moments and answered questions. While Gumbald isn't the endgame I imagined, it's cool to see a candy person that isn't completely btfo by PB. I wish we could see more from the mother gum and PB's siblings, but whatever.

It feels fucking sureal looking at ATs wrap up party. I remember watching it for the first time in 2010. Christ, im getting old

>Final Season
>Is not aboch the Lich

Fuckers

I know it hurts, user, but remaining in denial and gripping onto false hope isn"t gonna make it much better. I had to do the same with WOY Season 3

Fun fact, i got so insulted by the lich turning into a giant baby that it was one if the main factors as to why i stopped watching adventure time for about three years. The fact that sweet p has been around for so long and it looks like there keeping him that way and may never have the lich come back is an insult to the original plot.

I mean, wrap parties always happen. Clarence and Harvey Beaks also had theirs a while back. And those parties typically aren't meant to work as a means to promote the finale.

>New episodes
>series finally ending soon
>6 hours
>22 IPs
What killed the hype?

I wouldn't be too surprised if one of the larger sagas such as the Islands one was supposed to be the movie before they decided to turn in into a storyarc.

>It doesnt come out till next week
Aren't they available on the CN App?

So, are you also planning to watch the entire series from the very beginning after it's over? I sure am.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the movie never even got to the planning stage where they started working on what it would be about.

Not as a means, I used the extravagant wrap up party they threw as an example that CN still cares about AT. I'm probably being overly-optimistic, but there must be some reason why they are holding off on airing them.

I want to make a straight marathon where I watch it all in one go, but that's like 2 1/2 days of AT and it might just make me end up hating the show.

Its been shit for years, also its humor isnt everybodys taste, and even to those who liked the humor its gotten more depressing and less humorous. Ive been watching the past season because i feel like i need to see how it ends considering how big of a part of my life at one point, even though theres like two seasons i skipped

Don't worry user, we have a ton of great shows that will come after it like...
Fuck

>What killed the hype?
We had a thread last Monday, the episodes aired on the CN App on Thursday, the thread died on Friday. The hype died of natural causes, you're just late.

I'm really curious what role Gumbald will play in the finale, because I very much doubt he's the final endgame. He'll probably do some shit to unleash chaos unto Ooo like Patience did. I'd prefer he not take up too much screentime.

Yeah, Gumbalb is kind of a boring villain, at least compared to the previous ones.
I'd be tempted to ask for the Lich again, but it might just be repetitive. Maybe GOLB would be a good ending villain; I dunno.

I swear to god, if they stick to the original depressing lemonhope end im going to fucking rage. I hated that episode and i hate the idea of a depressing bad end, we already had enough of that this year with samurai jack

Lich's overdone by this point imo
My ranking would be:
Investigation >Ring of Fire > Marcy and Hunson >>> Seventeen.
The birthday episode felt slow and boring, fortunately the punchline's good.

I'd honestly be more pissed if they retconned the Lemonhope ending
Also, don't forget that Ice King becomes a bird monster

I stopped watching this shit after finn lost his arm the first time(with his dad)

Is worth watching the rest or is more boring shit?

Also how old is he now Did he finally got a real GF? What happened with the iceking and his gf?

>liking literal shit
Are you retarded? Fuck making everyone die or become a mindless monster.

OK K.O.! is pretty neat
and CN is treating it pretty well thus far

The lemonhope ending takes place like 1000 years in the future. Also, I bet you that Ice King isn't that ice monster.

Rewatch Graybles 1000+, it really looks like the Candy People are waiting out the apocalypse.

Remember when this show was about finn and jake having adventures and fun?

What the fuck happened?

The fact that ooo will eminevitably become a barren unpopulated wasteland still is a fucking shit ending

This is a complaint I don't understand at all
>Why isn't this thing that's been on for years and had 300 episodes the same as when it started?
I can easily understand someone who thinks it's shit now, but blame the execution, not the fact that they expanded the show to keep it from being boring. Finn and Jake goofing around isn't a concept that could last for 100 episodes, let alone 300, and even then we still get a good amount of those episodes in the modern day.

That is the only realistic ending for anything
all else is just being a pussy bling to the truths of life

TT and Marcy episodes were good though.

And the Earth will one day be engulfed by the sun. But that'll be long after we're dead so who cares.

I bet you loved the late seasons of Fairly OddParents

>”oh its edgy and sad just like real life only pussies want happy endings for characters”
Friendly reminder your feeding them

this is not about the lenght

they could have done 3 or 4 seasons with that and everything should be fine

Apocalypse is the only worthwhile ending the show could have.

>”hurr durr i mocked someones good opinion by compring it to something completly different thats shit”
Off yourself
In a thousand years i would awastbhope civilization survives, the fact that in adventure time they confirmed everyones fucking dead is needlessly depressing. Atleast regular show had a good end

>Is worth watching the rest or is more boring shit?
That's a question that has no definite answer. Myself, I still find it plenty fun and interesting, even with some shit and a good deal of mediocrity contained, but I don't know if that would be the same for you especially if you were already disinterested enough to drop it at one point. The only answer to this is "maybe," a lot of it depends on how willing you are to put up with the trash to get to the not so trash parts.

>Also how old is he now Did he finally got a real GF?
Finny boy is 17, just had an episode about this topic. He has a sort of gf who is a cool forest ranger gal, they're not official but they like each other and she's been showing up sometimes.

>What happened with the iceking and his gf?
Ice King is still Ice King. Recently his gf tried to openly approach him to get him to remember her, but that didn't work. She tried a crazy plan to go back in time to save Simon from ever getting affected by the crown caused she couldn't accept IK for who he is now, but her plan didn't work and now she's on Mars.

>Also how old is he now
>Did he finally got a real GF?
Huntress Wizard wants him really bad
>What happened with the iceking and his gf?
Ice King is still Ice King, he's not really a villain anymore. Betty went insane and gained the ability to use magic, failed at fixing Simon and making him remember his past life, and is currently the current King of Mars's (Magic Man) bitch after massively fucking up.

I want nihilist fags to die

Are you saying the amount of Finn and Jake fun adventure episodes aren't equivalent to 3 or 4 seasons? Because I think that's totally untrue, we have at least 90% of the early seasons plus all the other episodes spread out through the later ones. I'm not sure what your exact complaint is here man.

>the fact that in adventure time they confirmed everyones fucking dead
Jake is the only one that was confirmed dead.

>Jake is the only one that was confirmed dead.
When did they confirm that?

sounds nice

What happened to the lich? Last time I knew about him he was a baby. Who is the main villan then?

Did we have any important deads/plot twists?

They finally found more humans?

Bro I loved that moment, reminds me of when you natural 20 some sort of polymorph spell on the Final Boss™ and keep him as a pet

Graybles 1000+
Cubert confirmed Jake's death, Marceline's House is still up and inhabited, and all of the Candy People are in stasis inside of the Mega Gumball Guardian with someone overseeing them.

Lich is still babymode. It's kind of weird with him, they've shown that Lich is still totally still inside, but not a lot of urgency is present with that and I guess Lich is either powerless to get out or waiting for something. It seems likely he'll have one more showing before the end.
There's been a few smaller villains since then, like an ice elemental from before the war, some human scientist who likes making robot/person cyborgs and shit, and now PB's uncle is back doing stuff.

Hmm, I don't know what would be considered twists, there's definitely been some but nothing I can remember. Well I guess the fact that Ice King's penguin was actually an ancient alien warlord counts but that was just stupid so it's not like it's a good twist.

And yeah, more humans are out there. Finn went and found a series of human islands, most of which fell into disrepair but there's one ruled by his mom (or an artificial construct based on her, depending your view on it) and they had some bonding, it was cute.

They turned the lich into an annoying giant baby with a punchable face. They turned one of the coolest fucking characters into a bitch. Go fuck yourself its shit taste like yours that encouraged the faggot writers to ruin the show with shit plots like that

Come on man, if he's dead then I'd imagine Finn and most of the other inhabitants are dead too. Only the candy people and other immortals have any chance of being still alive, everyone else seems in the dirt.

>Cubert confirmed Jake's death,
I dont remember that part
>and all of the Candy People are in stasis inside of the Mega Gumball Guardian with someone overseeing them.
I fucking hated that part. Hopefully they resolve it in the finale

"As the dead used to say"

I don't love BabyLich myself, but it at least is kind of a fitting end for Lich. You can't kill him because he always finds a way to come back, even when you wish he never existed in the first place.
So the only was to stop him is to change him into a harmless form. Plus regeneration kills the undead.

I'm not a nihilist, you are.