So let me get this straight...

So let me get this straight. Bruce and Selina sat around waiting for hours every day in every cafe in Florence in the hopes of seeing Alfred so that Bruce could nod at him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxfW8DA1slU
boards.Sup
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91285446/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91030499/
youtube.com/watch?v=00nmxR1mxIA#t=4m7s
youtu.be/LYj4Aq5fdjk?t=2m42s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you keep making this thread every couple of days?

He's trying to force a meme. Everyone wants to be the next baneposting.

Alfred probably has one of those implants you put on dogs

Why do you spend so much time on this board that you notice?

why do you care how I spend my time on a toiet?

Why do you spend so much time on a toiet? Is it inconience?

You have a hard time thinking Batman is obsessed?

You made this thread yesterday in Sup Forums. Why are you here again with the same shit??

>Oh my God Bruce the cafe again? Why don't we go somewhere else for once?
>I like this cafe Selina
>you have billions of dollars, why are we eating at the same place every day
>Selina, Selina, shut the fuck up. Oh - I think that's him! It's him! It's Alford! Oh wait it's just Michael Caine
>Jesus Bruce just send him a letter do you really think he'll visit the exact place because he mentioned it in passing conversation? What if he eats breakfast or dinner here instead of lunch, or decides to go to the cafe next door, we'll be eating here for the next 20 years!
>You're right
>oh great Bruce let's go to the French place and we'll pick up some pen and paper -
>we need to start coming here in the mornings and afternoons

He made this thread on Sup Forums at least 2 times this week

>Selina I bought the restaurant
>but what about all our travel plans? we were gonna rid crime in a different city every year
>you better learn how to fillet a fish with your catwoman claws so we can keep afloat
>but your a billionaire?
>I gave it all to robin now get scaling bitch Alfred could be here any day now. shit I gotta go pick up some muffins, poms love muffins and shit

Link all the examples of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hxfW8DA1slU

This just about sums it up.

boards.Sup Forums.org/co/thread/97248332/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91285446/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91030499/
go fuck yourself.

>If there's even a 1% chance that Alfred will see us in this cafe, we have to take it as an absolute certainty

I like to create threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums because if people notice then they have to out themselves as crossboarders and nobody likes a crossboarder.

Or hear me out Bruce being the detective he is found out when Alfred likes to go. And made arrangements for that day.

Having diffrent intrests is considered bad by some autistic manhild.

You most of all. Stop making these threads, you’re being an obnoxious faggot and nothing you’re saying is funny

Yes, I take advantage of that foolishness.

I don't care what people think is funny, all that matters is that I think it's funny.

nobody fucking cares about you thinkings, cry in your hentai pillow or whatever.

I don't care what nobody cares about.

So let me get this straight. You sit around waiting for hours every day making the exact same thread so you can fish for a specific response?

Sometimes I wait literally months before recreating a thread, then cackle evilly as no one notices.

Its a dream sequence in the last second of Bruce's life.

It's.

How well would Mark Hamill do if he played Joker in a live-action Batman movie?

Probably pretty great. He can still do it just as well as he could back then. Although it's weird how much he likes the Joker voice, he just did a skit on Colbert's show where he was Luke and he for some reason started doing the Joker voice when he was doing a Jedi mind trick.

youtube.com/watch?v=00nmxR1mxIA#t=4m7s

Yup yup.

He's the worlds greatest detective, you don't think he can't figure out his Bulter's favorite cafe?

Come on user, with all these movies and tv shows adaptions of comics, all Sup Forums posters are now Sup Forums posters.

This is the future you wanted

This scene would have been better if we didn't see Bruce and Selina and Alfred just looked at the camera, smiled and nodded.

So here's something I don't get: At the end of the film, Blake laments that no one will ever know who saved Gotham (to which Gordon replies, "It was the Batman."

But then a few minutes later this happens:

youtu.be/LYj4Aq5fdjk?t=2m42s

> Technicians working on the spare Batwing, it's obviously the same vehicle Batman used
> Lucius: "I just need to know what I could've done to fix it [the autopilot]"
> "Sir, it was already fixed months ago, by Bruce Wayne."

There's no fucking way that these guys don't realize that Bruce was Batman. Not to mention that guy from the previous film who figured out Bruce's identity but kept quiet after Bruce saved him. No way he's gonna keep that secret now that Batman / Bruce are "dead." Shit, even the SEALs who killed Bin Laden couldn't keep that to themselves.

His tone when he said "Hm. Bruce Wayne." was pretty telling. Kind of like he was thinking "Ah, so that's who Batman was."

I know, it just strikes me as odd that Blake, Gordon, or anyone is acting like that identity is going to remain a mystery for longer than a week

And furthermore, had Batman's identity been kept a secret, there would've been no need for him to fake his own death separately from Batman's, right?

THINGS ARE WORSE THAN EVER

Yes because Alfred is Bane's real identity

>Baneposting on Sup Forums
What is the point?

Unfiltered, unadulterated turbo autism.

NO MORE DEAD COPS