You guys actually fucking did it, you absolute madmen

You guys actually fucking did it, you absolute madmen

There's so many salty people on facebook across the pond i love it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=El1-iguxkz4
youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOOD MORNING

Happening down here, too. Toppest of keks.

The only thing I saw on my fb feed other than a couple of laughs was someone liking this post

maybe you need better friends?

who can possibly get angry about how other people vote lol, especially foreigners

GOOD AFTERNOON

Christ alive i've never seen or met a single human based in London who is anything less than a low i.q shouty leftist, life must be hell for based mitch there.

Brexit memes were the best
Britain and America both uncucked in one year
Who could have thought?
NOT EVEN TIRED OF WINNING

i can't wait for the meme renaissance we are about to experience

I suddenly wish I had a facebook.

youtube.com/watch?v=El1-iguxkz4

Hello Limeyfag, I'm drunk on liberal tears, it's awesome...celebrating by buying some guns today, seriously. My best to Britain!

Literal every lefty here is posting about how Americans are dumb and racist etc
It's like they don't do any research and just take their opinions from their favourite youtube celebrity

hahaha, why the fuck would the US ever want help from us?

talk about self impressed

Thanks senpai. Lets send all energy to Nigel.

I'm at work right now sleep deprived because I stayed up to watch American become great again. It was totally worth it and I will join you in celebratory drinks when I return home!

yup same here, to much cognitive dissonance to see the hypocrisy in labeling the entirety of the American electorate as "dumb". They really are group think shitty people.

We learned from the best dad.

Yeah I've been wishing I had more retard "friends" on there. Most of my friends are either quiet or memesters, and the few sooks were mostly unfollowed long ago, so I had to go out of my way for the fun.

Following suit re: "deplorables" really.

>i think these people make broad generalising statements so let's make some broad generalising statements about them, that'll show them

iraq

fatherland, & informal poll

what's the reaction? what are people doing? most people who didn't talk about the election explicitly beforehand would still give their subtle support to trump if you were one on one. it was seen as the polite thing to do to not press it, because God knows nobody can their a tantrum like a pissy liberal & who wants to start a fight

people are vibrating with energy. what about over the pond?

I, for one, am appalled someone who is nominee of one of our major parties would question the integrity of our election process,” Hillary Clinton Hmmmm I wonder if she will appall herself.

What the fuck
I love pol now
every normie is flipping the fuck out right now

youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c

couldn't let you guys have all of the fun with that brexit win

>mistaking conclusions based on majority analysis via personal experience for broad generalizing statements.

Come on now don't cry you'll get your womens studies degree damp.

>defeating others is the only way to win
reminds me of how obama got into office

To be fair that lad is a Chink who was living in Canada. He probably learnt from Justin "if you kill their enemies, they win" Trudeau.

>if you kill their enemies, they win
if you kill your enemies, they win

Breakfast of Champions

yeah canucks love to involve themselves in american business.