Just marathones the first 10 episodes of this new show called Tarantula, its actually really good

Just marathones the first 10 episodes of this new show called Tarantula, its actually really good.

The first episode is kind of rought but after that it gets better, reminds me of King of the Hill, the characters, writting and music are really comfy, a must watch show if you like any of that!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!ZGRQgZDQ!1pPiUGlrK2jGS-bwYVDexQ
kisscartoon.es/Cartoon/Tarantula/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOUR TV DOESN'T LOVE YOU BUT I DO I DO

fuck me if I didn't had that theme stuck in my head, when I first heard it I thought to myself '' Wow, this sounds bad but I bet I will get used to it!'' and there you go

Marathoning in the webseries I felt the song was kinda sad like a drunk or drugged out Ecko would sing that to himself to sleep in a touchingly sad way.

Really enjoying the series so far
comfy and melancholic at the same time

personally I just saw it as him being optimistic and probably, like ''let's chill and hangout, life could be so much better if we all do that''

its kind of inspiring, it makes me want to live a little bit more like Echo, I already have no problem talking with people the way he does, so I just need to find ''my place'' in the world and specially I need to learn how to make tattoos

Are there other animated shows like this one out there with the same kind of vibe?

King of the Hill and Bob's Burgers are the closest I can stink

Adult animated shows where the protagonist is actually a simple, well-meaning and not a constantly drunk asshole really are the best.

mega.nz/#F!ZGRQgZDQ!1pPiUGlrK2jGS-bwYVDexQ

and rare

I like Bob Burgers but I think that the writting is a little ''over the top'' compared with Tarantula, that one feels a little bit more realistic, even if over the top stuff happens

maybe is because Bob Burgers is a little self aware with their humor

A lot of people don't even know this is a thing but if you like Mike Judge, music (even if not country), or documentaries you should absolutely give it a watch.
It's not a "cartoon", more like an animated documentary, but it's consistently funny, informative, and entertaining, with some sad moments too.
Also it allows you to fully realize that Mike Judge's real voice is smack in the middle between Hank and Butt-head

>A lot of people don't even know this is a thing
His fault for signing a deal with fucking Cinemax of all channels

so is this animated? who are all those people?

I've only watched episode 10. Noticed it on Kim and gave it a chance today. Wow. I expected nothing. But it gave a whole lot. Hope the earlier episodes are as good.

the first episode felt kind of bad to me but I saw it again and now being used to the characters and knowing that the point of the show is about this crazy hippie guy telling crazy stories, you appreciate it a lot.

Fuuuuuck, I hope they make another season

Each episode focuses on a different country star and interviews people they worked with throughout their career. The interviews are rotoscoped while they fully animate the descriptions they talk about.

Incredibly interesting show that won't gain an audience because you're making a country music documentary show on a network that has the least amount of country (or animation) fans subscribed. Judge even says in the first episode that the viewer "probably hates country music"

You lost me at "really comfy"

how aout ''in the same category as King of the Hill''?

ok, back to Family Guy for you then

Well, I started with the very first episode and knew I'd like this show. The calm pacing and chill voices were a breath of fresh air from most adult cartoons, and it was just so fucking wholesome to see how much Echo loved "his" dog.

is there a mega link somewhere?

it's somewhere in this thread

maye I was too high yesterday while watching the show, but I barely remembered the dog until that point.

I remember him, probably waiting for the shitheads or whatever the hell the bike gang was called, I remember him holding the dog that one time while saying to myself ''who's dog was that again?''

then again, maybe I was too high or something

holy shit user I managed to completely ignore it, thanks, need to get some sleep

kisscartoon.es/Cartoon/Tarantula/

for some reason most of the sites don't 2 episodes and they the first two episodes instead for some reason.

I wonder if they already corrected that since yesterday, I still need to watch those two episodes, so worth your time!

give it a chance, watch the first 3 episodes, is kino

Half the cast look like they belong in Bakshi's LotR