Nothing is going to change is it

Even though Trump won, the rich will still get richer and the poor will get poorer.

And?

We memed someone into office. Reality will never be the same.

fuck off, with hillary everyone will get poorer except hillary and co

No shit, this is a guy who wants to dramatically cut the corporate tax rate. Things might improve for Americans who work in manufacturing though, since he's promised to impose high tariffs on imported manufactured goods like cars.

Maybe if you actually work hard, something will come your way. I'm 22 and have been doing very well. My family is working class too (under $100k).

Stop with this self congratulatory masterbation. The vast vast majority of people who voted trump don't know what the fuck Sup Forums is.

I hope this is a big warning sign to the establishment and that they'll better their ways.

Lol this faggot.

I can taste the tears.

The rich will get richer and the poor will get manufacturing jobs back so they work toward their rightful place as middle class.

Also, this whole "poor get poorer" thing never tells the full story. Even if a person is broke their entire life I have already seen in my lifetime the quality of life go up for basically everyone that doesn't have mental problems or drug addictions.

checkem

Yeah, but the users of Sup Forums can influence normies

no fucking shit
>Even though Trump won, the rich will still get richer and the poor will get poorer.
not only this, it's going to happen doubly so because donald is an absolute retard put into one of the highest positions in the united states

you fuck heads were so focused on whether or not you COULD make Donald president that you all never stopped to think whether or not you SHOULD make him the president

do you not understand what a "post-industrial economy/society" is?

yeah, it's word salad

get a job

None of the spoiled manbabies on this board would even work a manufacturing job for one week. Sure the tariffs will somehow make companies magically re-open factories in US but will millenials and gen z actually show up to work those shit jobs? No. In the end it'll probably be mostly wetbacks who end up working there, if anyone

All I want is for Sup Forums to calm down and stop leaking to every other board desu

you must be one of those "Uneducated White Middle Class Males" that would've voted for trump if you were an american, huh

no

if trump gets rid of immigrants who will work those manufacturing jobs??? also waiting for a comfy raise since I work in construction and competition should get a lot slimmer

Maybe the poor need to get a fucking job and they wouldn't be so fucking poor.

The abos are another issue. Sorry about that man.

Think again bitch nigga

The media made Sup Forums real

Yeah but won't have any smelly immigrants

bitch nigga

I have a job you fucking mongoloid

>He actually believes this

Globalization is inevitable. Landlocked, "red" america is just being fed a fantasy narrative that we can go back in time to a world that isn't completely interconnected. People should be rising to the occasion of making globalization work for everyone, not fighting against it--because it's happening no matter what anyone does.

Trump has morons like you to thank for fulfilling his power trip fantasies though. It must be embarrassing to have fallen for his ruse so fucking hard.

These mouthbreathing retards don't seem to realize that returning to isolationism means withdrawing our economy from the world's, thus sending ours tumbling into the abyss

but noooooooooo it'll all magically work out :) because MAGA :)))) The Donald wouldn't ever LIE to us! He said I was smart little fella so that means he's smart too!