Liberal Tears Thread

Pic Related
Lets fill our mugs with butthurt SJWs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJhawO3FsbU
instagram.com/p/BMlCkAkAo1P/?taken-by=theperezhilton
hurriyet.com.tr/galeri-40272488
itarobattemon.tumblr.com/post/152948638474/merlinsbearditsthedoctor-full-offence-but-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone got screencaps of The Young Turks during the coverage? Saw some earlier but didn't save them.

ahh the warm heart loving left

>Fuck you white america

youtube.com/watch?v=BJhawO3FsbU
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>total control of government is ok so long as MY side is in charge
>otherwise its fascism

> thanks
You're welcome.

>textbook fascism

No, you dumb cunt, shut the fuck up.

Grabbed this gem

Perez Hilton crying like a bitch
instagram.com/p/BMlCkAkAo1P/?taken-by=theperezhilton

here you go faggots

hurriyet.com.tr/galeri-40272488

This appeared in my feed from a friend of a friend. It's astounding. Not only the Messiah Complex, but the total seriousness of it; Sup Forums at least has some layer of irony. Not complete irony, Trump was the better candidate and deserved the win, but when it comes to, "God Emperor will make Putin his right hand man and save the world, praise Kek," there's an intrinsic tongue-in-cheek to it all.

But this, this is just stone-cold severity. People believe every one of these words they're saying, they believe that having a man who doesn't want to actively instigate World War 3 as president is worse than having a woman who does, simply because he speaks without thinking about their fee-fees on the internet sometimes. They think because he isn't tweeting about transgender issues and because some other people they dislike allegedly like him, he's going to destroy freedom in America. And then these people have the gall, the outright fucking insolence, to suggest that anyone who simply didn't vote for a psychopath is everything wrong with the world.

You did good America. No matter what happens, don't let them fuck this all up.

Do your part, report all posts of people talking about assassinating Trump to the Secret Service, they don't have a sense of humour and will interrogate the fuck out of people

The same shit trumptards scream.

Its always the same.

Legends. Cheers.

This is why they lost. They are literally batshit crazy victim complex special snowflakes never been told no beta humans. They are literally throwing temper tantrums right now akin to small children.

>reddit libshits

>tfw Jew for Trump
>tfw Jewish family for Trump

YES YES FEED ME MORE.

I HAVEN'T EVEN NOTICED MY LACK OF SLEEP. I FEEL LIKE I JUST GOT 8 HOURS ON THE MOST LUXURIOUS OF MATTRESSES.

MMMMMMM

GAHAHAHA

This is always one of my favorite memes. A presidents deeds don't really come into fruition until the next guy comes along.

muh HOLOCAUST

she is a hardcore blondhaired blue eyes feminist.

Who is this twat and why do I keep seeing her terrible words?

this site has turned into an SUJW hellhole

>who has showed bigotry to the vast majority of americans

>minorities are the vast majority

?

You wouldn't believe it, but the one in the middle is Ana

Feminist blogger and sex ed youtuber

That's actually a really good point - not surprising that people completely divorced from reality are unable to effect it the way they want to

does she not know what crocodile tears implies?

You just look at these people and wonder if they're actually joking about being politically correct. But then you see them take photos of themselves crying like an attention-whore, you realise that these people are actually degenerates.

Is political correctness dying out? It's ruining entire nations.

on behalf of white america: fuck you too.

it`s so fucking bad on German twitter right now.

Getting such a hateboner, because some many bluepilled qt3.14 are telling me that Trump is LITERALLY HITL0r!!

john f Kennedy a good assassination

he must be rolling in his grave

>Democratic elections
>Facisms

THE CITY OF LIBERALS

>grandson-of-a-holocaust-survivor

jesus christ, how fucking far will these mentalists reach for muh shoah?

My jewish grandmother literally died in a concentration camp, I don't play it for magic liberal points because it's irrelevant and that would make me a cunt

Shhhhh... no more tears... only Trump now.

Holy fuck I've got to watch that Alex Jones stream. I bet he was smug as fuck.

>All these liberal LBGTQTGEDF faggots ranting about how they just lost their rights and blah blah blah
The salt is real :^)

She believes she can't have any genuine sympathy for minorities because waito

They're this insane

lel this retard doesn't know the meaning of 'crocodile tears', gives her message the opposite meaning

My boss asked me today if I already survived the shock of Trump as president. I told him that I wasn't shocked but I'm happy that Clinton is not the president as that could end in a war with Russia.

What do you think was his reaction? Just a "wow.. didn't expect that from you" and went on.

Not only twitter but also all the damn media, facebook, everywhere. I can't believe how stupid so many Germans are that they really think Clinton would have been any good for our country. We are currently in progress of a friendship between USA, Russia and Europe.. what better thing could there be?
>but muh illegal immigrants
>but sexism

more post-election alex jones

>not one instance of CTR posting since then

IM FUCKING DYING

the young turks guy literally had tears in his eyes

So that's an indirect threat against the next president of the United States?

Give the lefties a taste of their own medicine, report them to the police/fbi etc. You want to hurt them? Rub lemon juice into those gaping wounds, make them sit in a fucking cell, make them have a criminal record on top of Trump winning.

DO IT!

Haha, that's inciting a terroristic threat. Tip the FBI and NSA immediately.

>they believe that having a man who doesn't want to actively instigate World War 3 as president is worse than having a woman who does

It's the complete opposite though, Clinton was the Status Quo, she was not going to let World War 3 happen.

Trump? He's so fucking unstable that you can bet he's going to start an international issue out of some petty thing.

I'm not even against a lot of Trump policies, but he doesn't have the temperament to be the president of the most powerful country in the world, any other Republican from the primaries would've been better, and would've had a much easier run too.

They have to go get real jobs now.

Oh wait who am I kidding, nobody will hire them lol

WAHHH WE'RE TIRED OF CAREER POLITICIANS ALWAYS LYING BUT ITS NOT FAIR WHEN OUR CAREER POLITICIAN DOESNT WIN

omg how do you know felipe!!!!

I love him and his bro hector. LOLOL WOW small world

this is fucking delicious

>I don't know how economies work
That's why you got voted out, bub, because you don't know what you're doing.

I hope you burgers are reporting these people to the Secret Service. The WILL at least interview them if they can find their real identity.

These people should be hanged for treason desu

And Paul Ryan would be after pence so....

Or they're dead

Man, it makes that time when Alex Jones trolled the Young Turks by just showing up to their show even more awesome now.

>literally uses pre-genocidal language

Wtf does that even mean?

I don't think the Libs want to play the political violence game against the right wing. The Libs are vastly out gunned and out manned.

Consider that these people think Trump is some kind of Hitler type. It's not like William Pierce 2.0 was elected president.

CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC and O YES FAGGOT Salon, Slate, Vice and The Young Turks Cucks. The Emperor is coming for your heads!!! Fuck the corrupt media !!!

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Fuck sven you made me burst into laughter
I literally cannot even

White people sure have made quite a comeback this year.

Was about to say that lel

Liberals actually believe this

This. Please do it burgers

REMEMBER TO REPORT ANYONE WHO THREATENS TRUMP'S LIFE ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO THE POLICE FOR ADDED LIBERAL BUTTHURT

I don't know what Alex Jones is celebrating for, he has nothing to bitch or complain about anymore.

Trump doesnt care about LGBBQ, why is everyone so worried

kek

I couldn't even be mustered up to give 2 shits about anything that you are as long as you are American and you love our country. If you've got those 2 things covered then I've got your back 100%.

Top fucking kek, why's he moaning about his cuban parents? Cubans largely voted trump lmao.

Posting my law school "friends" reactions to the election. Most are pure salt and glorious. I think all but a few of these are women.

The crazy thing is how conservative my law school is. It's amazing how few open Trump supporters there were.

>Pic related
Absolute cringepot of a girl. Hideous.

Same butthurt guy. Keep crying.

All my liberal friends are doing this shit, it's like they've actually convince themselves that trump wants to put them into a gay conversion camp

Feminist blogger whos videos are sex orientated.
Got famous when youtube was in its early days, she was known as the girl who showed off lots of cleavage.

She was one of the top youtubers back in the day because her audience was horny men who would make sexual statements or mock her, and women who were jealous/angry over comments

Goodness, it would just be awful if somebody forwarded those posts to the FBI. Really, they could GET IN TROUBLE if somebody LET THE FBI KNOW THAT THEY WANT TO KILL THE PRESIDENT-ELECT

She probably thinks Crocodile Tears means super sad as opposed to fake tears.

The ride is just beginning, senpai. There's going to be lots of interesting bits of sewage in the swamp as it drains out.

Wonder if he will share the record of wars/invasions started and which presidents started them.... overwhelmingly democrat.

B-b-b-but guns kill...
G-g-guns should be illegal...
Only those evil racist police officers should have guns...

>Pic related
Thought this was one of the more conservative ones, at least fiscally conservative. She's a Calitard though, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

To be fair, the german media did basically EVERYTHING to portray Trump as UBER HITL0R.

Some guy in my class is already throwing out the sexist card. What a fucking cuck

Is CTR still shilling?

itarobattemon.tumblr.com/post/152948638474/merlinsbearditsthedoctor-full-offence-but-trump
30000 PEOPLE
CALLING TO KILL TRUMP!

I couldn't be more smug if I tried. This type of liberal butthurt is out of this world.

God he is just so insufferable. What a faggot. Also he went to NYU on a full scholarship and now he harasses celebrities who no one cares about, money well spent US Government.

The people in this pic are a bunch of globetrotting types.