youtube.com/watch?v=1iMyXJbqWrA
youtu.be/mivXvGNsh3M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neturei_Karta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL

What did you expect? Both are nationalists

we always win goy.

>he didnt follow the campaign
Trump HEAVILY focused on Israel relations in a positive way. Israel had 55% on him when polled.

Remember Sup Forums that kike is not the same as GLOBALIST KIKE like Soros.

Based leaders respect other based leaders.

>Pic related

you need some jews on your side. better the israeli nationalists than the marxists

Israeli Nationalist Jews = Bro tier
Western Globalist Kikes = Spawn of Satan tier

You sold your soul to the biggest jew lover of them all. Trump is a fucking kike zionist

>jews switching side

stop the press

Netanyahu is good he just wants to remove dirty mudshits

and Israel is not the paradise you think it is, unless you live in the heavily guarded rich area, the rest of israel is a small, filthy ghetto shithole with niggers, trash and crime everywhere.

It really makes you think why most westernized jews don't want to move back there.

>Bibi wants to glass the Muzzies
>Trump wants to glass the Muzies

I don't see any reason they shouldn't get along, tbqh.

>There are 2 kind of ideologies in israel ? Globalists and nationalists ? Really ?

w-why?

SURPRISE, GOYIM!

Liberal lefties absolutely fucking hates jews while living in the pocket in ((jews)) Think on this.

, ? e

WE'VE BEEN TRICKED AGAIN

globalism vs nationalism

jews outside of israel (((globalists))) DESPISE israel

jews are sneaky bastards who talk shit about you and next second shaking your hand. they have no side but their own. I expect lots of jews trash talk shillary.

this

Nothing personnel kid.

Oh sorry, did you think Trump was going to destroy the Jews? Trump is more of a zionist slave than Hillary.

Did you forget this?

Net is a nationalist Israeli not an international marxist jew. He actually supports right wing movements because it helps to protect Israel from the Muslim hordes.

You're deluded as fuck if you think that

Don't worry goyim
we're the good jews.

I TRIED TO WARN YOU

IT'S TOO LATE

Do you fags even checked Ivanka's wiki profile? Her marriage and such?

>pol makes a mockery of Jews by posting racist pepes, denying the holocoast and saying oven jokes
>"nuuuuh Jews of Israel are different, not like the other bad Jews"
Pol logic

read between the lines
>you better be a good friend goy

Because Trump is a nationalist and against islam.

I'm starting to think there is a massive divide with the Jews, you have the nationalist jews, who didn't break trade with Apartied south africa, who want a land for themselves.

Then you have the international jews, who want to flood the world with mud. When you critized the latter, they retreat under the protection of the former, thus pointing them out gets you charged with Antisemitism, even though a large amount of these fuckers are pro immigration.

If we are antisemites, they are anti white.

>you will get to witness bro-tier Trump-Putin and Trump-Duterte relations in your lifetime

Yeah, I'll admit, this makes me nervous. Is there really no way to win over the Jew?

What did you expect???
Btw both your beloved Russia and Trump are in bed with Israel.

Hahaha you got kiked

Trump is playing the long game. He knows that to be a successful President of the United States that he must support Israel, but he's still red-pilled about the treachery of kikes, that's why he name-dropped various kikes during his debates with Hillary. Trump knows what's up.

Sup Forums is one person, who knew.

Striving for peace is already a blow to the (((neocons)))

>white nationalists align themselves against a LITERAL ethno-state

come on guys the jew meme is dead

His daughter is also a convert to judaism, and all of his adult children are romantically involved with jews

That's why so many of you white supremacists are dumb as fuck. Trump has said more than once that he supports Israel alright and in your hatred of slims and niggers, you didn't even bother to follow his so-called-program

Eric Trump?
Donald Jr?

BAAAAAANDILA!

good job goy! you finally got it.
google "shtulim campaign" and see exactly how the (((media))) responds when Israel stops being a good obedient little slave and tried to kick globalist jew moles out

This guy says this but in another breath reveals the US "plan" (not sure if true) to destabilize 7 middle eastern nations? What is his end game?

That's it. In the new political age we are entering is no longer relevant
>right / left
but
>globalist / nationalist

You fools, Trump even stated that he took part in Bibi's campaign when he was running with the Likud, they go way back and are known to work together.

wtf I love Israel

I got good news to Amerifag supporters of Duterte.

Duterte already sent an envoy for Trump and Dutdut himself is considering to visit him personally. By the way, he's going to Russia before the year ends.

Trump-Putin-Duterte.
Libcucks REEEEEEEEE

fucking this

this

there's 3 types of jews, true jews ( non-handrubbing & religious/zionist ), globalist (((jews))) and nonreligous jews by name.

Show this any Democrat that calls Trump the next Hitler and to any Jew who says that Trump is "shows signs" of being a Hitler.

Nice try JIDF

wtf so you're saying that I cannot group every jewish person into the same political ideology and agenda?

"The gentiles shall serve the Jews."

I think you're mistaken. Globalist Judaism is an emergent phenomenon.

So the USA will remain Israels bitch?
LOL

i miss those 4 letters user, it's been a very long time since i've seen it.

It actually makes my dick hard, that we can finally go back to calling out the JIDF

True Torah Jews are anti-Israel from what I've heard (and I'll admit right now that I'm not an expert on this topic).

Why do you guys think it's called the redpill? In the matrix they wake up to the last bastion of humanity being called Zion.

That image is too big for my Nokia 3310, can you downsize it please? Norrbagge.

I hope. I seriously hope.

all the jews in america I know are hardcore conversative republicans
naturally they would vote for trump

Not surprised.

youtu.be/mivXvGNsh3M

they burn the same

Just looked it up, both Trump Jr and Eric are married to Jewish women. It looks like Baron is the only one left

Talking about the "redpill", "zion" and a dream world that enslaves everyone.
Not this shit again.

RIP Trump's genetic lineage.

THIS

It's almost like they share some kind of a view,like hating muslims and being right wing idk

He is part of the good jews?

This actually.

Jews can be as jewishly jewish as they want in their own country instead of infecting other nations. The one problem is their warmongering with arabs but with Trump trying to not get involved in that shit they might tone it down a little rather than piss off Russia/Syria any further

That's what every jew tells the goys...

There is a very small faction (something like 500~600 families) that are super religious crazy people who are against having an Israeli state.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neturei_Karta

The rest are chill, trust me senpai I know.

>Trump-Putin-Duterte.

Add in Based Nigel Farage to that group and we're golden! :)

Why are shocked? Trump has always been pro-Israel and Obama did all he could to undermine the relationship with Israel.

I dont give a shit. Jews will all die every last one of em if I ever get to have such power

Israel is a jewmurica funded country

That's why I shilled for Trump, Trump is Pro-Israel and not an antisemite like Hillary.

He also supports Jerusalem as the undivided Israeli capital.

Shouldn't you have been arrested by the international courts already uncle schmidt?
Or are you hiding out in the amazon?

What did you expect OP?

Based Israelis aren't the same as the globalist kikes we have here in the west. Israelis probably put mudslimes down on the daily while Obama just pretends too.

I'm sure there will be a new Russian/USA/Israeli alliance that can send them all to meet their maker.

Honestly the only good thing Obama did was that he refused to suck Bibi's dick.

Kikes always win, kiddo.

>NATIONALIST ISRAELIS VS. MARXIST JEWS
It's painfully obvious you don't get it.

Most Jews are nationalist about their precious promised land AND IN SAME TIME fully promote marxism to white countries.

They're the same, retard.

>WHAT THE FUCK
Every kike in the world would shill now about how they where for Trump all along, "unlike Russian hackers".

In my experience israeli jews are anti-globalist

although there are jews living in Israel protesting netanyahus war crimes, not the state of Israel itself.

random jews was trashtalking shilary since the start , biggest supports of the french nationnalist are jews you Sup Forums just can't handle that

jews voted in favor for clinton in usa

(((one post from this user)))

lel jidf fuck off u cunts

lol how is this a surprise?
Out of all the republican candidates at AIPAC, Trump sucked Israeli dick the hardest. Pathetic really.

Israel aren't the bad guys.

The "((((jews))))" that actually did and run everything came from England.

Israel secretely know Hitler was the good guy. The higher ups in government thank him for what he wanted to do. They know the holohoax is fake better than anyone does.

America was being stolen by the muzzies. It was compromised by saudi oil money a long time ago. Jews were never actually truly running america for the last 20 years.

Its call playing the game my aryan friend

>netanyahu condemns Trump's comments about the wall
Broham... with niggers and jews, EVERYONE will lose.

This.

Israel didnt exist until after world war 2

Who's the based leader in Australia now pol?

Trump the Emperor
Putin the ???
Duterte the Punisher
Farrage the ??
?aussie? the Bantzmaster

Thoughts Sup Forums?

conservative jews (especially russian jews) love trump though