Brit/pol/ - BAOMB THE HELL OUT OF ISIS, BIGLY edition

>PM congratulates Donald Trump on his election as the next US President
gov.uk/government/news/pm-congratulates-donald-trump-on-his-election-as-the-next-us-president

>How can a shocked, incredulous Britain do business with President Trump? Send for Nigel Farage
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/how-can-a-shocked-incredulous-britain-do-business-with-president/

>Prosecutors failing to tackle honour crimes due to ‘fear of social unrest’
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/08/prosecutors-failing-tackle-honour-crimes-due-fear-unrest/

>First-time phone-use drivers face points
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37917087

>David Davis pledges to share Brexit thinking with devolved governments
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/09/david-davis-pledges-to-share-brexit-thinking-with-devolved-governments

>Brexit court ruling appeal date set for 5 December
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37913911

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5by0r4/thanks_to_trump_presidency_brexit_is_at_least_not/
instagram.com/p/BMlCkAkAo1P/?taken-by=theperezhilton
twitter.com/search?q="white women"&src=typd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anime

So at this point, what's stopping May from calling a snap election, boosting Conservative majority and killing Labour in the process?

Karen!

Few more states - lend NH your energy lads.

How did everyone enjoy the night? I stayed up for all of it, it was like brexit, but sunderland came a bit later, when we were winning states like FL and NC I was very hopeful, but when I saw we were in with a chance with Michigan it was all over, the absolute fucking STATE of the bbc team was hilarious.

>a shocked, incredulous Britain
speak for yourself cuck

WHO'S CELEBRATING TONIGHT?

Fixed-term Parliaments Act.

I'm enjoying the meme timeline big league.

Fixed term parliament act
>BBC doing a bit with a correspondent in Mexico City
>spics are all shitting themselves
A Y Y L M A O

What is everyone going to do with their betting winnings?

Thinking of buying a Thinkpad X230 for comfy meme posting.

Jesus, what a hugbox this is.

But yeh, hoping for MORE tension with Europe, who are now a foreign power to you people is just plain stupid.

I blacked out sometime around when florida was called. sad!

Godbless that user who would always post the newspaper front pages.

>europe

lol irrelevant

m.reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5by0r4/thanks_to_trump_presidency_brexit_is_at_least_not/

How much do we tax salt? Think we should be able to buy back the Raj.

She wont want to do that because if she can do what she needs to do without doing that, it means that the conservatives can keep Jeremy Corbyn as head of the labour party until 2020 which is what they want because then it's a guaranteed 5 more years. Corbyn is a fucking christmas present all wrapped up so far as they are concerned.

Fuck off Junker, this is Pax Anglosphere world now.

Get fucked juncker.

>More tension with Europe
Good.

HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED

Europe and the EU are different you wanker

Not if tory MPs keep calling by-elections she can't

Friendship ended with EUROPE.
Now AMERICA is my best friend.

xD

don't come crying to us when we have to save you from germany again

who /rubbingitin/ on goybook?

God damn it stop! I just woke up and this is the first shit I see.

KILL YOURSELF EUROKEK.

We already buggered you, Europe.

We burned down federalism and fucked off. De Gaulle was right to say we never should've been let in.

If there is any '''tension''' with the EU as a result of the US election it will be entirely because Brussels has its panties in a knot and not because of any actual barrier to cooperation

The EU has plenty of reasons to get pissy with the UK but Trump and Farage being mates isn't one of them

>ipswich

fug

>hugbox

the entire globalist leftie establishment has been literally proven to be a hugbox

>foreign power
You have no power

Privileged and arrogant elitists btfo.

What happened to the Jeb surge? Where did it all go wrong?

2020, my friend, 2020. Slow and steady

EIREXIT WHEN??

#FREEIRE

Animes for Trump, Brexit, America and Britain.

Who do you think you are kidding Mr Junker?

Front of the queue for trade with the US, Blighty has benefited greatly from this election.

Some loss of life:

Are any dead? "sort of"

Nice reporting BBC, like the Syrian suicide bomber of blew himself up was reported as..

Syrian Migrant dies in German blast.

>leftie establishment
What did he mean by this?

who else here /simulation theory/ subscriber now?

At the end of Trump's eight years, he'll pull off his mask to reveal that he was Jeb! all along. Slow and steady, friends. Slow and steady.

>tfw I voted trump but my dad voted Hillary

>tfw I hid my power level and pretended to be with her

>tfw I could hear him and his wife yelling in the morning.

I was not expecting this desu

Also post some cute megumi for our great country

>REEE STOP INTERRUPTING MY LITTLE HUGBOX

Brits on Sup Forums are pathetic, /britsomething/ threads everywhere and whenever someone enters you collectively shit your pants.

No wonder you're completely overcome with jewry, you're too weak to challenge outside forces.

He still has a chance.

SLOW AND STEADY

>Perez Hilton talked shit on every single instagram post Trump made now look at him:
instagram.com/p/BMlCkAkAo1P/?taken-by=theperezhilton
What an amazing day

What is he thinking right now?

that the entire establishment has been globalist neofeudalism under the guise of rampant left wing egalitarianism for ages now

I honestly do feel for Jeb.

Though I'm glad we got Trump instead of a rather boring Bush. Perhaps in minor pub jokes, the fact the US had 3 fucking dynastic presidents would be fun.

reminder to filter EU flags

he's playing the long game, slow and steady la

Wanna see something pathetic?

>Look in the mirror

oh fug, we've been figured out

Take off your (((flag))) and we can talk untermensch.

>No wonder you're completely overcome with jewry, you're too weak to challenge outside forces.

THIS FLAG
THAT POST

AAAAAAHHHHH

rip to the 5 dead in the tram accident in croydon :((((

Filthy leaf thoughts.

How many votes did Mungus get?

YOU AS A POLITICAL PROJECT

ARE IN DENIAL

But I'm mournful of the fact we fucked up a united Europe. (with us outside it.)

>filtering opinions you disagree with

Are all brits literally plebbit-tier?

Probably worried about when the combined UKUSA Anglo-Liberation Task force rope drops into his house.

>Think I enjoyed Brexit more

I share this sentiment.

The Trump campaign was in effect a presidential campaign, Brexit felt like so much more, fighting against the Elite, the banks, big businesses, the EU politicians, American politicians, the government propaganda, business propaganda, media propaganda, the Liberals, the SJW's, the scaremongering, the resulting political-breakdown, the possible dismantling of the EU etc etc etc

Trumps campaign is 8 years at most, Brexit will echo on for decades and was a 1-off once in a lifetime vote

Hello is this the destroy EU thread.

According to the Telegraph the driver's been nicked.

trudeau is the anti-trump. the mold from which all future liberal politicians will be cast. in an era of meme-politics trudeau is the only answer the left has.

I'm so happy that our Anglo-Saxon brothers across the Atlantic have witnessed meme magic for themselves.

Has Brexit and Trump's victory restored your faith in democracy, lads?

>THAT POST

It's totally right though, look at your collective reaction at someone entering your little hugbox. You're weaker than the average SJW, so it's piss easy for jews to take you over. Can't handle criticism, differing opinions or anything else.

Grow a fucking pair, this isnt plebbit.

Nobody is going to take you seriously with that flag I am afraid, they will just treat you as if they are actually addressing the EU parliamnet.

Good lord no, I respect your right to an opinion, but please respect my right to think you're talking shit.

You`re on the wrong side of history, pal.

Good ol' are Nige, he is a true leader of Australia's parents.

Why are people falling for this bait?

Literally not a country tbqh. Your flag is a lie.

It has actually, yes. Before this year I was convinced the system was rigged and democracy was dead.

Trump will Crusade ISIS. This is why God has given him power.

too much energy, and no Sup Forums X

twitter.com/search?q="white women"&src=typd

lmao

Female Civil War when?

Winners are just joking around.

Which opinion? I got a shitstorm just because I showed up to your little wankfest of a hugbox.

Honestly disgusted, I was so proud of the alt-right and the right being able to show itself after Trump and here I find the supposed bastion of the right-wing, the democratic and strong Britain pissing itself over some flag.

Too high energy to care tbqh

>female civil war
>this is why governments and feminists have been pushing for women in armed forces so much

We're fugged. :DDDDD

>muh hugbox

no we just dont care about you

Okay Hans, calm down.

You are never going to get anything but shitposts as replies while you have that flag.

>tfw you will never be spanked by hot female SS guards for being a naughty little untermensch.

Why even bother?

To be fair, Blair was more than slightly right when he said Brexit was a choice between two different elites.

It was a very important rebalancing, but it's not quite as people-power as it will be remembered. Unlike Scotland where no daily paper backed an option supported by 45% of the population, quite a large amount of the press did go for Brexit and had been encouraging anti-EU attitudes for years.

>finally, the first female president
>women will win the vote for hillary
>YO FUCK WHITE WOMIN U RACIST

read this aloud to my mum and we cracked up laughing, what a world!