This is %100 the 2nd greatest Slice of Life kids cartoon in existence and that statement is indisputable. Ed...

This is %100 the 2nd greatest Slice of Life kids cartoon in existence and that statement is indisputable. Ed, Edd n Eddy is the 1st

Jim Miller, go home.

Ed Edd N Eddy isn't Slice Of Life. It's way too fantastical for that.

I'm sorry your childhood was lame.

But it is not slice of life, user. He's just saying it is a different thing.

Ed Edd n Eddy isn't a slice of life cartoon, dipshit.

>no mention of Recess
Hey Arnold = Recess > Everything Else

Ed, Edd n Eddy is in a different category, but is the first in said category so don't worry.

Hey arnold is far and away better than recess. there is much more depth of story and character. Best Recess girl Spinelli doesnt even come close to Helga.

It could be worse

I like Recess, but I agree with you.
Hey Arnold has more realism.

WABBIT SEASON

Delete this fucking post.

Ed Edd n Eddy was more a slapstick comedy than a slice of life.

I also disagree with calling Hey Arnold a Slice of Life. It was more an animated sitcom similar to early Simpsons.

Even Stoop Kid had shown up to that? That's harsh man.
Also, why was the news even reporting on that?

>stoop kid leaves his stoop just to laugh at you

what manner of hellish suffering that can be? I dare not imagine

Ed Edd N Eddy & Hey Arnold were the faces of Cartoon Network & Nickelodeon respectively.

Three friends hanging out and doing stuff around their neighborhood and later at school.

It's slice of life dumbasses.

I was gonna complain about E,E&E until I saw the kids. KotH is the best western sol.

>%100

Except they do crazy, unrealistic things constantly

Slice of Life is when the everyday situations are portrayed in a grounded and relatable fashion. EEnE is flooded with cartoon violence, and absurdist humour.
If EEnE is a SoL, then you might aswell call Tom and Jerry a SoL.