Tfw Pearl could solo the MCU

tfw Pearl could solo the MCU

Other urls found in this thread:

outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/14-fiction-profiles/4371-marvel-cinematic-universe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not impressive. The live action universes are the weakest of all of them. She'd get her shit kicked in if she stepped into 616.

Shes written as a better character then atleast 80% of it

Gems durability are never really made specific and are all over the place.
They could do crazy battles in one episode but in others a single punch, stab wound or fall from a cliff is enough to incapacitate them.

>Small country level
I'd say shotgun level

In one story she ices huge quartz niggas with ease

In another she is completely incapacitated by a squirt of ketchup

Yeah, pretty all over the place

This is one of the worst parts about Steven Universe; The Gems and Steven are portrayed as being super intelligent and powerful everywhere but their own show. I could fucking poof Pearl.

The North Korean military could solo the MCU without any trouble. It doesn't mean much. The MCU by and large is just not that strong.

and still I don't see her being able to beat The Hulk

Nigga the Hulk got cut by shrapnel from an exploding helicopter, stunned and hurt by 40mm grenades, and knocked out by a terminal velocity fall.

>small country lvl
going full retard

But could they solo the DCEU too? Pearl could, checkmate koreafags.

Fuck you, Outskirts Battledome is the shit. It has all the relevant info about power levels anyone could want.

Can DCEU Superman beat Mecha KPAzilla?

OBD is fucking retarded. Their whole deal is taking the absolute highest outlier feat they can find and extrapolating it to everything. And the calcs they make show none of them could have passed high school physics.

I did get a laugh out of hypersonic city busting Commander Shepard though.

wait what? What did they use to extrapolate that?

The what

Oh man, when factpile was still alive, that big retarded place was my fucking home

UM no, they find consistent evidence to prove their claims. For example on the site Soma Cruz has proven with consistent feats that the character he's named after and indeed many major characters in Castlevania are multiversal in scope and ability. So they could absolutely destroy you and your favorate shit.

>So they could absolutely destroy you and your favorate shit.
I'd like to see any of them try to push their calcs on a board with actual standards of evidence and even half an understanding of basic physics, like spacebattles.

Can't tell if b8.

Pic Related

>destructive capacity: at least small country level+
BULLSHIT
>durability: at least small country level+
BULLSHIT

Looks like they're just buttmad some people actually try to analyze feats instead of just posting out of context scans and accepting what other posters day about them uncritically.

This is one of the many reasons why SU's fanbase is one of the worst.

This level of autism deserves to be cleansed with fire.

>like spacebattles.
>not comicvine, the website that invented terms like toonforce and BFR

Pearl has been stated to not be able to withstand lava
Also, aren’t there characters who can manipulate light?

Nobody ever said they were intelligent... Though to be fair Pearl did build an almost space worthy ship by herself (and probably could have made it work if she wasn't having a manic episode that caused her to rush the construction)

>The North Korean military could solo the MCU without any trouble.

I feel like they probably don't have any answer to Vision.

it's not any worse than the batwankery you get with Batman fans insisting he can and should be able to solo the Justice League

No this isn't really about SU's fandom at all it's more of the lines of those VSwiki sites just making the most ridiculous claims they could come up with.
For example they say Bill Cipher's durability is fucking MULTIVERSE LEVEL PLUS whatever the hell the plus is supposed to mean even though Bill had is eye ripped out and had trouble regenerating it from a T-Rex Jaw It wasn't actually a T Rex but it was from the Mystery Shack
I'm just kinda curious who they "scaled" that originally.

Is Vision a Crystal Gem?

>Pearl
>obnoxious squawking dyke who won't shut up about or move on from Rose
>a good character

You can dissolve a pearl in a cup of white vinegar.

The Strongest character in Fiction is Gotrek.

End of Story.

>Give her the dick
>She dies

Nope
>The top tiers and god tiers with certain artifacts and hax can reach at least planet level and even become universal threats.

outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/14-fiction-profiles/4371-marvel-cinematic-universe

No one said that she's a good character, just that she's a better one than most of the MCU.

Uh-huh, and Ness is Sans, right?

Amethyst's fall that cracked her had an energy of around 40,000 joules. Which is about the impact of a 20x102mm cannon she'll.

Poofing a Gem takes significantly less energy.

Yeah, actually. Good character doesn't necessarily mean they're likeable.

Until someone brings out the supersoaker filled with vinegar.

literally just an earth tank could kill her

a shell striking her gem would at least force her to retreat into it, if not outright shatter it

and her gem is a really easy target, being on her fucking forehead

id bet money that ironman could take her down because her ranged capabilities are dodgy at best
i remember one time she shot little beams out of her spear but they didnt move particularly fast or seem particularly powerful

Thing is, most feats are done via 'at most' logic. Using, for example Ametyst's fall, is as dishonest as whatever feat they're using. However, using the best feats, is what VS do, otherwise, superman is vulnerable to human level kicks, flash can get caught by peak humans, goku has a vulnerability to fucking bullets, etc. That way, there's no ignoring of earlier feats.

Now, how they do their calcs, really just depends on the person. If you really, care enough, you can just debunk it. You know, if you can.

Also, let's be real, if it wasn't steven universe characters being over hyped, no one would care. I see this same crystal gems getting killed by super mundane weapons, while they stand in one spot autistically argument way too often.

Thor and the Vision might be a bit much for them to handle.

I think OP means MCU superheroes heroes like the avengers and Quardians of the galaxy.

Oh, fuck off

so basically Sup Forums whenever they come here with their stupid versus threads?

ever other source lists the gems as island level

Kek. How assblasted can they be?

The writers designed the characters to be super-powerful gods, then power creep and bad writing made the show an inconsistent mess. The threats are escalating and the heroes aren't growing, so every fucking "Big Deal" "Non-Filler" episode's threat has to be resolved with a deus ex machina so the "comfy" filler-enabling status quo can continue.

Also, if Tony fires even one missile at Pearl, her gem gets shattered. You can't dodge concussive explosive force rained down on you from sixty iron man drones.

Spacebattles is liberal trash for circlejerkers that think With This Ring is quality fanfiction and not a massive gary sue wankfest.

VSbattles wiki, baby!

That means the diamonds could rape thanos with the infinity stones

To be honest this is the same site that uses fancalcs to imply that Sora can go ludicrously fast speed by calculating from the gummi ship minigame and technically also says Monstro can as well.

>Their whole deal is taking the absolute highest outlier feat they can find and extrapolating it to everything
Sounds like Death Battle to me:
>So...like...umm...there was this time when [insert capeshit character] pulled a unique feat under some very specific circumstances... So yeah, for the sake of fairness he can do that during this fight whenever he wants

>small country level
No she is probably small building at best.

Rocket's playbox probably has more destructive weapons that North Korea could only ever dream of make.

I can believe Country level Jasper

You mean the guy who thought Nathanial cade was FTL because a nuke feat the creator if the novel series itself said didn't happen?

What about Hawkeye with an anti-gem arrow?

>Steven Universe
>MCU
>vs bullshit and powerlevel faggotry
It's like everything killing this board in one post