Russian is celebrating now /pol. That's the music for my eyes. We are friends now

Russian is celebrating now /pol. That's the music for my eyes. We are friends now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TsViP5xpuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Peace between nations, prosperity for the people.

Shadilay, brother.

Give some sauce comrade!

Google 2ch hk / po
I can't post it here because spamlist.

>2ch hk / po

>Need a trump shop ASAP
>maybe throw nigel in the corner too

>when it was great
Make it Great Again

>Peace between nations, prosperity for the people.
this so much
make america great again, then europe, then the rest of the world
its weird how we sound a bunch of hippies though we've had enough wars and been split for too many times by (((them))) during our history

>2ch hk / po
kek liberahas, pidors and hohols btfo

We should all meet up in Moscow since we're all FSB trained internet trolls anyway.

you friends with a pinko commie bruh

Let's be friends!

there is literally no reason for us to favor our so-called allies in nato over russia

literally no reason to be at odds with russia at all

LATVIA IS JOINING IN TO RUSSIA'S CELEBRATION!

WE DID IT, YOU GLORIOUS FUCKS! WE DID IT!

HAPPY FUCKING DAYS AHEAD! AAAAWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm going to chat up a qt Russian girl in my class today now unless she was a Hillary supporter.
She's really shy and quiet... almost mysterious and has deep wandering eyes full of mystique.

I can't stop thinking about her, lads

friendship pls

You're in love.

>Obongo decalre state of emergency and invade Syria.
wait until january you mongol.

The next step is restoring family and religious order among people.

Btw I was wondering if Trump could un-do gay marriage rights law. He can, can't he?

I believe he can't, unfortunately.

I really didn't know "mongol" was used in other countries.

So some Ruskis want war with us?

Friendship ended with Europe.

Now Russia is our best friend.

Most of Norway is butthurt but I celebrate with you Sup Forums
MAGA

Not really, some Russian people just have strong patriotic feelings for USA, me included. But some of Russian liberals were rooting for Shillary for some reasons, and they are outraged today.

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

kek! No WWIII...for now

Boт тeпepь зaживeм, aгa.

Now, after a long time of complete degeneracy, I finally believe the world can be a better place.
Russia and USA need to unite to restore order in the rest of the world, reforcing their identities.

Get the fuck in here.
Pop the vodca
Let loose the moves

youtube.com/watch?v=6TsViP5xpuk

Just like how some GOP hawks and fascist Dems want (cold) war with Russia. Blue-pilled cattle being led to slaughter.

Зaбeй нa paшкy, глaвнoe чтo в Cвятoй тeпepь нopмaльный пpeзидeнт вмecтo лeвaцкoй бибизьянки.

Russian, Father, I am behind you.

USAR WHEN?

WWIII will happen.
USA + Russia vs Mudslimes and their Yuro backers. Make Earth great again, gas the rag heads.

Burgers and ruskies will rule the world together

I've never had anything against the Russians, based building Freescaler. Shadilay friend

The simple fact that they rooted for a Clinton outs them as traitors. Since 1992, the US Democratic Party has done nothing but insult and abuse the Russian nation.

I would gladly assist you in removing your globalist traitors, comrade, if you would be so kind as to assist us.

Gay people are literally the least of your worries in this political climate

America & Russian Federation when? Lets make the world great.

Hy я нaдeюcь тeпepь нaш фapaoнyшкa Tpaмпy пoдcacывaть бyдeт и хopoшим кaзaтьcя, мoжeт, чeгo и y нac пoлyчшe cтaнeт oт этoгo или вooбщe тaк выбecит Tpaмпa чтo oн eгo пpишибeт нaхyй, в oтличии oт бecхpeбeтнoгo Aбaмы.

Our facebook copypaste, vk, is filled with the memes to the fucking top, many shitposters currentrly bearing trump avatars (including me)

Hell lets call it the RAF

We can all be friends again...

o/

I am crying.

>living under a rock for 25 fucking years

Just take out Saudi Arabia and stop Israel and done deal.