"AND DAD WILL JUST SIT THERE AND WATCH TV!"

>"AND DAD WILL JUST SIT THERE AND WATCH TV!"

Christ, daddy Ed has seen some shit.

Is Ed's dad like Chrischan's dad?

Yes, but instead of cutting down the Internet, it's the stairs.

hopefully ed turns out better than chris chan

He can finish his love quest.

He's already in a monogamous relationship with gravy.

AND DAD WILL SAY "NOT NOW, I JUST GOT BACK FROM WORK. "

Chris never had to fend off for himself and he never will, inheritance and social handouts with no scrutiny are the cancer that killed the man that could have been.

>oh dear, a shriek of terror
>dad's home!

i fucking love that joke

I think it's more that his parents were both not ready for and not willing to deal with his turbo-autism and that just kind of spiraled into Chris.

>that episode where they try to imagine johnny's mom and it's just johnny in a dress with a blonde wig

Why do you keep calling her a man? She's a woman now.

still that person has never worked a day in his life and he still lives the nice ac life. We as a society are allowing Chris to be Chris, our social programs should snuff out these neets and round them into a fat camp of some sort.

>fend off for himself
You're combining two usages. "Fend for himself" or "Fend off wild dogs" but not both

If his parents knew how to deal with an autist and tried to then Chris may very well have not needed those social programs anyway.
t. Autist who could see himself ending up like that but isn't

Lets be real, parents are not prepared to deal with turbo autism. Most parents have no idea what they are doing and are very negligent to their kids. Some kids are born very wrong and parents will purposely try to ignore that fact, all to hold the illusion that their kids are normal.

Ed has friends and is in decent shape. he even has a potential gf that has not regretted kissing him. hes already better than chris chan.

Ed is pure-hearted and earnest, he'll do alright for himself in spite of his mental handicaps. Chris-Chan's problems run much deeper than just being autistic. He wouldn't be such an embarrassing failure if it wasn't for his horrible personality and his massive,unwarranted ego. They're not comparable.

I always thought Ed was implying that it was his dad shrieking in terror upon coming back home to his wife.

I imagine Ed's mom treats Ed's dad the same was Sarah treats Ed.

>Ed's dad is just an adult Ed with a bit more power over what happens in the house
This is a neat headcanon

>inheritance and social handouts with no scrutiny

Right, because if it wasn’t for that, he’d be a very successful homeless person. Chris’s mental illness combined with his own arrogance are what made him what he is today; a shell of a human being.