Here's a hint: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTnZW74S6AQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about this?

>She's a Wonder Woman™!
Bravo Nolan.

Pffft! The fuck? Diana, pls.

Y'know, as much as I enjoy Perez's run, I am a litter bitter that he removed all the wacky shit. Seriously, pre-Crisis WW was fucking glorious. Science Island, Ares' Martian armies, god like alien arbiters made up of the four horsemen, Amazons having a space program and being in conflict with the giant robot warriors of Pluto, motherfucking kangas... Overt focus on Greek myth all the time was a mistake.

I liked the storyline where Superman watched the history of Krypton by building a device to gather light and flying to 1,000 light years away from where Krypton used to be and understanding what was going on through super-lip reading.

Ah yes, this is great.

But that's an entirely logical consequence of faster than light travel. That's one of the least "troll sciency" feats you could bring up. Superman could do that in a current issue and be entirely consistent.

Shut the fuck up, you double nigger. All that shit was awful.

I can

That time Superman Sneezed away solar systems.

Okay, I get that Supes is stronk, but why isn't the chain break?

That is one heck of a convoluted plan. Marrying a girl, siring his own arch-enemy, getting back to Earth, conquering it, stealing 40 cakes.

Seriously, Luthor needs a sane hobby.

Somebody needs to edit this so he's thinking about red ink.

is this true?

>convoluted
for a 89iq like you, sure. But this is Luthor we are talking about. n-D chess.

I knew he wasn't just a normal human.

Also, any comic that uses old timey words like boner when not referring to a dick.

here you go

i doubt it

Conservation of mass? PFAH!

>X-Ray vision!!
PSYCHIC WARFARE IS REAL

>Okay, I get that Supes is stronk, but why isn't the chain break?

It's a Kryptonian chain

Now you CAN draw out copper a lot, but that strand isn't going to have very good tensile strength.

It's made of diamonds. And diamonds are the hardest metal known to man.

What about potential quantum effects when exerting immeasurable pressure on a copper coin? Can you prove that in this case the tensile strength wouldn't be that good? You can't. Checkmate, atheist.

Basically anything that had to do with Mr. Mind.

> or your parents DIE!
Won't Jor-El and Lara be worried

I think he means MARTHA

YOU BETTER BELIEVE ME BRUDDA

>mind kampf
mein sides

Those don't count. That's golden age.

> WRECK AUSTRALIA!
> australians beat me to it

I'm always surprised how enjoyable theses stories are.

Golden Age Captain Marvel is basically just Silver Age in disguise.

youtube.com/watch?v=xTnZW74S6AQ

Please tell us what the robot did to her ass...

This one isn't so weird until you learn they got eaten.

You see, she was a very bad girl...

That's hot. Drawfag?

Ty for posting

This is Bronze Age. Cary Bates did intentionally wacky shit with Flash and Superman that was meant to entertain stoners.

Is this one of Luthors top most insane moments?

Not that user, but great job

w... what

Not only did they get turned into burgers and eaten, the people that ate them gained superpowers.

Haha. Lost it. If it was a ylyl-thread

I love how Superman just looks tired of this shit.

>mind kampf

actually pretty solid bants considering what the first chapter is about

That... is not how causality works.

- "Ahah. Now you'll have to support that expensive bitch, You fell into my trap, Luthor"

>Superman suffocates billions in the cold blackness of space

>dangling shoe
muh dick

If Superman can travel faster than light, why doesn't he just tachyon himself back to when Krypton existed?

Neither was the bustier. So why is WW covered up?

I love this one

>silver age Desty Nova

This thread makes me so happy

Sob!

He did once. As it orbited a red sun he lost his powers, he got back into space before it exploded and was able to get back to his own time. He did manage to get a hot actress gf before the place blew up.

This is fucking amazing.

How fast is SUPER Super-Speed?

So why is the Silver Age considered a bad thing that we should all be ashamed of? Frankly, I'd much prefer this glorious insanity over superheroes, a concept that is inherently ridiculous, taking themselves so damn seriously.

Is this the only Marvel one?

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRTHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU'RE LETTING HIM KILL MAAAARTHAAAA

>So why is the Silver Age considered a bad thing that we should all be ashamed of?
Not really ashamed of, just acknowledged for its ridiculousness and misunderstanding of scientific concepts.

>it was for charity, barry

Well OF COURSE he murdered those people in cold blood, warm-blooded worms don't exist.

I et the impression that a lot of people in the past didn't have clear in mind the difference between solar system galaxy and universe, or the scale involved

Silver Age DID take itself seriously though. Except for the intentionally crazy Bronze Age stuff that's been misidentified as Silver Age, SA comics were completely earnest in their craziness. It was cool for the sake of cool, they didn't think it was silly or stupid.

Still the 90's had a ton of people like Waid, Morrison and Busiek who brought back Silver Age elements. Morrison in particular wanted his JLA to be their ultra powerful planet-towing incarnations.

But to answer your question many comic fans were in their late 20's and early 30's in the 80's because of the move towards the direct market and in order to not feel like manbabbies for reading funnybooks for children they wanted more and more darkness and mature content.

>Superman need to do this every 90 days
Jesus Christ

>Prior to infinite crisis, Mxy would show up every three issues for fun times and shenanigans
>Last great Mxy story was Morrison's Nu52 run
>next time we see Mxy he was being Doc Manhattan's bitch for the whole of Nu52, effectively retconning morrison's run

it's not fair, Mxy should fit in anywhere

dat ass

What the actual fuck? Did people back then think pennies were infinitely dense?

I guess they were infinitely dense themselves!

Theses are children's books. Fantasies!

>Captain Boomerang has random boomerangs perpetually flying around phased out of sync with our dimension, and all he has to do to make them materialize is think about it.

There could be boomerangs flying inside you RIGHT NOW

No, that actually appeared.
I recall that Superman maneuvered her into that situation.
The usual "I'll teach her a lesson" dickery

>they wanted more and more darkness and mature content.
And in practice, "dark and mature" translates to everyone being a murderous asshole, art looking ugly as fuck, and serialization mutating into a powerful cancer. Only recently has the dour and grimdark bullshit started to die down a little, and even then it still won't fuck off.