Hi Fi fight club and Heavy Vinly complete storytime

This is definition of an elevator pitch is "An elevator pitch is a brief, persuasive speech that you use to spark interest in what your organization does. You can also use them to create interest in a project, idea, or product – or in yourself. A good elevator pitch should last no longer than a short elevator ride of 20 to 30 seconds, hence the name."

This comics pitch from everything was girl vigilante fight club. That is not what the comic is actually about. This comic is a fake elevator.

I really hope the artist can move on to better things. All the girls look cute.

This comic unfortunately does not really feel like the 90's. It's going to come up more and more.

If you need a gay and don't want to pay, you get lesbians, you make them cute as a hoot, LESBIAAANANNNNNNS!!!!!

is anyone reading?

Well I'm going to finish it anyway at least.

I am reading but i am very confused, its kawaii af tho

This art is cute

Yeah the art is good, it's just well well talk about it more when we get to the relevant issues.

the art is very good which for a Boom stuidios book is a rare beast now a days.

so this is what the comic is supposed to be about.....IThey never actually fight anyone the entire series

If anyone he taken a self defense or training chime in on this scene. Because I think there are some problems.

so I know this comic is showing this fight club as an empowering thing but wasn't the whole point of fight club about you know that it was bad thing.

I'm 27 years old and buying this shitty do-nothing book just because the art is cute.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

look this is a boom studio's book they are going to lose Adventure time soon they need all the help they can get. Also yeah this is comic really about nothing. It says it does things...but never does. Like my girlfriend.

It's normal in Japan.

shut up your filthy gaijin....I bought comics just because it had Adam Hughs draw the cover I understand.

but still I think the reason this comic never found an audience is because the story is too tumblr, while the art appeals more a male audience.

too a male audience, Tumblr is big right now about different body type, but in all seriousness the women in this comic are cute and very attractive.

I wouldn't say there's anything that wouldn't appeal to girls in this art.
They're cute girls, majority of cute girl shit in America is bought by girls.

also very skinny which is about right for an in shape women but you know fat shaming and all that mumbo jumbo, now I'm going to drink my man juice.

sometimes? I think women love cute art but it often needs to be a variety of cute things and not JUST CUTE GIRLS

Good god, how do you make this premise so BORING?

welcome to tumblr's favorite tool one page suspense, do you like comics to be tense? Well that is too triggering, we solve everything ever in one page or less.

Hope this artist gets more work. Maybe a teen team book at big 2?

I would love to see this artist draw the 90's Superboy.

it does not help that this is a comic about music, which comics kind of lack as a component. Because you know it's not like we can rely on sound.

>Get promised a fight club with girls
>None of them have a fight scene
>None of them have a real sparring scene
>None of them even wear a gi or mma gear

All they had to do is splice vigilante stuff on to Teppu. Fuck me. A Teppu where all the characters are adorably cute with a vigilante subplot could have been so good.

SJWs can't do anything right.

it's worth noting that if this was the 90's you would not list all those phobia and just say the downtrodden or little guy because well a lot of these would not be used in any major way unless you were part of all those subcultures. It was also more of trend to lump all together.

perhaps anecdotal, but I share a box with my sister at the LCS and we where just discussing this comic. She really loves it and she was telling me how Heavy Vinyl didn't capture the whimsy she felt the comic held...

You know how SJWs are big on safe space and trigger warnings and shutting down anyone from voicing an opinion contrary to their own?

Surprise surprise, such anti-conflict believes make you really shitty at writing conflict.

yeah I remember an user who said the 4th issues would be the one to do it....that never happened.

like she didn't like the 4th issue? Because this heavy vinyl are the same thing and I didn't find the 4th issue radically different. This comic is not very whimsy either.

SO they had to change the name of the comic, nothing to do with being similar to a sequel to a novel by dark horse comics or the movie nope not at all. The trade is also called this. This comic was not a success because well it didn't get an ongoing and the trade does not have a vol.1.

so yeah nice try Boom, keep printing that Lumberjanes money, Slam and Goldie Vance won't save ya.

makes me sad to see such good art on this. Oh well I'm going to snuggle up to my Jonell Jones books.

such riveting drama.

I know that it's been said people miss the point of Fight Club but this is one of those cases that yes....this person did miss the point HARD.

This feels like well if I had my own fight club it would be K-On