Golden Age/Public Domain heroes thread...

Golden Age/Public Domain heroes thread? I just realized how much I want to read Project Superhero to see more of Black Terror and TIM.

Stardust shitposting encouraged

Other urls found in this thread:

pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Jon_Jax,_Space_Ace
pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Fero,_Interplanetary_Detective
pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Kenton_of_Space_Patrol
youtube.com/watch?v=3edITCVbURo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vca48e6nCm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Start developing a Stardust revival comic
>Sup Forums is flooded with Stardust

Well damn. Maybe in a month or so it'll be okay to talk about it.

Speaking of Black Terror, in the public domain revival universe we're working on he's mass produced the formula and leads a squadron of Black Terrors including a bunch of skull themed heroes probably inspired by the success of Blak Terror like Black Fury, Bronze Terror, Grim Reaper, and The Ghost.

The free part of our Stardust revival opens with them dog piling a giant Nazi robot.

>Black Terror, and his sidekick
>Tim
>Just
>Fucking
>Tim

Every fucking time, I swear. It’s a dumb, played out joke, but it always gets me. What is it about that little fuck that’s just so good?

Is there an actual Sup Forums project for this?

Timor is Latin for fear.

Ho do you call the truly abhorrent?
Do you call it scary?
Do you call it dark?
Do you describe the horror and pain
it causes in the darkest night?
Do you describe an animal or do you describe a thing
starnge and unnknown before?

No, you do not slander it's name
With perksy comparisions
For it will not do justice
to the truly abhorrent
You call it by it's name
the name it has given itself
for only he knows what can describe him
and do justice to the truly abhorrent
The truly abhorrent
known as Tim

No, we’re doing it on our own. We’re slowly gathering people from co though. Witchways Witch’s Mitch is writing a Doll Man text story.

All of it is going to go on capeworldcomics.com

That’s literally why he’s named Tim so he can go with the terror theme.

God, imagine being a poor Japanese soldier as fingers that can crush steel close around your throat and this freak in a costume tells you that his name is Tim, short for Timor, which means the only feeling you have in your heart right now.

Tim doesn’t need a fancy code name. You’ll know him by his actions.

Any way to submit stories?

We got a discord, if you post an email I can send you a link to it.

What sort of story did you have in mind?

Do you have something against that name?

>You’ll know him by his actions.
Indeed

>Stardust is apparently a meme now

Help a newfag out, pls?

[email protected]

Forgot to add my story idea. It's just a story set in space with a raygun gothic theme. About a solar system that's getting over massive devastation and how different characters deal with the new wild west in space. Here are some characters

pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Jon_Jax,_Space_Ace

pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Fero,_Interplanetary_Detective

pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Kenton_of_Space_Patrol

bump for public domain justice!

holy fuck i should start reading stardust

So is he Tim's ancestor, or Tim sent back in time to live his life out as an enchanter?

He’s always been popular by public domain standards. His stuff has been storytimed as often as police comics plastic man and fawcett marvel family.

youtube.com/watch?v=3edITCVbURo

FAREWELL FOREVER!

oh god this youtube.com/watch?v=Vca48e6nCm8

That's pretty cool though. Would anything on there have to 100% be part of the shared universe? There's stuff I wanted to do but kind of just as its own thing. I posted a few ideas for stuff in one of the previous threads that I can repost though (maybe modified to make the "pitch" of it a little better).

stardust the ladies man

Naw, you can have submit stuff from outside the shared universe if you want.

I mean yes, submit anything you like. It does not have to be set in the shared universe at all.

I've been debating with myself over how to integrate his love interest into the rival project.

I think she's not going to be "real". She's going to be a construct Stardust creates in an attempt to make him appear more normal by having a girl friend.

nice kek

>rival project

Revival project I mean.

Fuck I'm being stupid tonight.

HOLY SHIT LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN HAS STARDUST THE SUPERWIZARD IN IT FUCK!!!

Cool. I wound up with a couple of ideas from one of the previous threads about a month back: Magician from Mars, Girl Commandos, X of the Underground, Front-Page Peggy. All were kind of radical takes to the point where it sort of becomes an "in-name only" deal but to be honest a lot of those characters are forgotten for a reason.

Magician from Mars would've dealt with cosmic horror combined with the moody existential angst of a teenage girl with godlike power from a dead world whose vowed to fight the threat from beyond the stars.

Girl Commandos would've dealt with teenage girls from a summer camp getting transported into a ruinous post-apocalyptic world trying to find a way to survive and reach civilization while trying to find a way home.

X of the Underground would've been about a spy for a fascistic government in a future dystopia infiltrating an underground rebel movement but her being a great spy causes a real fear from her and her handlers that she risks "going native"; inverting the original X concept and the "cop joins a criminal organization undercover" one at the same thime. There would be hints, if not outright confirmation, that Girl Commandos and X take place in the same setting and the girls are trying to reach is the same as X's dystopia.

Front-Page Peggy was nicknamed the Demon Girl Reporter in the original stories but just fought generic crime so I picture it more as an actual demon girl who battles supernatural threats; lighter fare in the style of stuff like Ghost Sweeper Mikami. Would probably be called Demon Reporter Peggy to go with it.

I've got other stuff (completely unrelated to any of this) I'm working on though but maybe once I get close to done with it I'll come back to it. They're ideas I'm 100% keeping in mind for that reason.

last bump for tonight

Giving this another bump

Is Stardust the final boss of comics? Fletcher is pretty infamous in the industry so people like Morrison have obviously heard of him

In Project Superheroes he is called Young Terror.

And he was a drunk fuckward.

fucking hell this guy is awesome.

His ancestor. Why would tim be stuck in time. Its fucking Tim, he would find a way home!